Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

7 Key Traits Of A Successful Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Key Traits Of A Successful Entrepreneur (535 Views)

Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) / 10 Must Have Books For A Successful Entrepreneur's Bookshelf / 11 Businesses That Will Make You A Successful Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Key Traits Of A Successful Entrepreneur by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum, and you know that I like to share my extensive business knowledge and experience. Below is an excerpt from my most recent article - 7 Key Traits of a Successful Entrepreneur

Not everyone makes it big as an entrepreneur. While some can rapidly scale their small company into an empire, others can barely survive the ups and downs that their industry has to offer. So who are these successful entrepreneurs, and what makes them stand out from the crowd? It is generally believed that entrepreneurs are people who posses the “type-A” personality. Contrary to popular beliefs, you don’t have to be a Type-A personality that is over competitive, a high achiever, hyper organized workaholic, who has little compassion for others in order to be a successful businessperson.

So who are these successful entrepreneurs, where do they come from, and what qualities do you need to become a successful entrepreneur? Do they possess magical powers that shoot them up the ladder of success? Well, magic has little to do with it, that’s for sure! But there are some common characteristics that most successful entrepreneurs share. Here are few of those characteristics that you need to posses as an aspiring entrepreneur.

1. Strong leadership skills:
Not everyone can be a leader. While some are born to be great leaders, others hone their skills to become one. Spotting a leader in the crowd is quite easy actually. They are the go-to person that solves everyone’s problems, and they are never scared of making decisions. A leader always prioritizes his goals above all. They don’t mind doing the dirty work to get there, and they will always face challenges head on to smash them out of the way. A good leader works with his team, keeps the staff motivated and leads them on the right track.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND MAKE MONEY

Thanks for all the feedback I've received over the last few months, it gives me the motivation to continue writing and sharing my knowledge. Please share your thoughts. Let me know if there are any topics that you want me to cover in the future smiley wink
Re: 7 Key Traits Of A Successful Entrepreneur by Joshkeyz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
self discipline...... wait wait wait no body dey up o.hahaha FTC feeling good.
Re: 7 Key Traits Of A Successful Entrepreneur by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Joshkeyz:
self discipline...... wait wait wait no body dey up o.hahaha FTC feeling good.

I agree. For sure. Self discipline is hugely important. If you aren't self disciplined you will not be motivated or organized to work for yourself, and run a successful business.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Praying For More Income Click This Below / Get Oven For Baking Bread...modern One / Petrole Pump Price Reduced By 10 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.