Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Change Your Avast Antivirus Language - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Change Your Avast Antivirus Language (914 Views)

Download And Activate The Avast 2016 Latest Anti-virus For Free / Download And Activate The Avast 2016 Latest Anti-virus / Norton Antivirus 2015. 3 Users. Full Version With Activation Keys. 5k Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Avast Antivirus Language by jaylister(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Avast antivirus needs no introduction as it is the most popular antivirus over the Globe. This antivirus spyware, malware, is working productively with no waste of effort, having comprehensive functions needed to secure your phones and Pcs when the need arises. Avast antivirus secures against high unwanted phishing, spyware, malware and malicious viruses like Trojan

The Avast Antivirus is English language enabled antivirus without other languages and this is a major problem my blog foreign readers always ask for by sending me emails everyday and today while installing the antivirus to my Pc, I remembered the excessive emails I have been receiving. So I confirmed there grieves and decided to make it possible for them. now without wasting much time just download the avast antivirus here before you follow the steps below.

Now install downloaded Avast to your pc ====> antivirus may take time to install, so wait patiently

Now after installation =======> open antivirus
Then click on SETTING at the bottom left of avast antivirus
Now click on appearance as you can see image below

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/change-your-avast-antivirus-language.html

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Total Lunar Moon As Observed Earlier This Morning Of Monday 28, September / Solar/inverter Power Solution / The Science Behind Why Spider-man Is Too Large To Cling To Walls- Popsci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.