Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789237 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
boss. pic 1 tight cup race. placed 2nd
pic 2 bossed them in elimination cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
no p anytime, you can also try M.U.S.E that game make sense die, just like shadowgun
most of those games are amrv7
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jorhney(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:

which phone r u using ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
jorhney:

which phone r u using ?
infinix hot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
dynamo007:
most of those games are amrv7
they're available for armv5 too just google it. I played most of them on my tecno m3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
they're available for armv5 too just google it. I played most of them on my tecno m3
mine is Mali . It's tecno h5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
dynamo007:
i don't even understand the stuff gan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
dynamo007:
ha ha ha guy. They're all available for h5 na, go to androidmob.org or andropalace.net, you'll get em all there in different versions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
ha ha ha guy. They're all available for h5 na, go to androidmob.org or andropalace.net, you'll get em all there in different versions
or you can simply just search no google for example... Android bladeslinger armv7 apk + data free download...the first site would be androidmob and them others will follow, you can download from anyone of em
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
owk...downloaded virtual tennis it ain't working and it was amrv7
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Trinitynelson(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
bro pls how did you download de game? Its too much mb for me. Pls tell me or gimme links. Hookup let's yarn 23629FC3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
from 10th to 2nd position without using enhancers or cheat nor nitro,that's a boss......no mind all those game hackers soon them go de take first position even without playing or participating in the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
AmazingZeus:
from 10th to 2nd position without using enhancers or cheat nor nitro,that's a boss......no mind all those game hackers soon them go de take first position even without playing or participating in the game
don't mind them. I hate it when players cheat. I don't care about unlimited money or good car or gun in any game, an amateur will still play like an amateur. all I want is don't use other cheats like speed hack. so annoying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Trinitynelson:
bro pls how did you download de game? Its too much mb for me. Pls tell me or gimme links. Hookup let's yarn 23629FC3
go to a cyber cafe. pay for an hour. download from play store. open game and download extra files. still go to settings and download all assets. minimize game when downloading files, it's faster. you have to be patient with the downloads. don't believe the size it's telling you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
don't mind them. I hate it when players cheat. I don't care about unlimited money or good car or gun in any game, an amateur will still play like an amateur. all I want is don't use other cheats like speed hack. so annoying
I wonder how they enjoy the game when they bypass a challenging mode with ease,for example fighting a bose in level 2 with level 30 weapon.....are games not meant to be challenging?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
1) no space to overtake. cars at my back are causing problems. cars at front are blocking

2) finally free

3) hot pursuit

4) now who's the boss cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I wonder how they enjoy the game when they bypass a challenging mode with ease,for example fighting a bose in level 2 with level 30 weapon.....are games not meant to be challenging?
the ones on mc4 are the worst. I don't think they ever get banned. this guys move at so much speed you only end up seeing a silhouette flash past you and ur player is dead. some are on this thread sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the ones on mc4 are the worst. I don't think they ever get banned. this guys move at so much speed you only end up seeing a silhouette flash past you and ur player is dead. some are on this thread sef
I've quit mc4 because of dat,i kept on reporting the speed hackers buh gloft no ban dem,i don uninstall mc4 na mc5 things i dey now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
My next game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
friend yabbed me for getting 4th. I gave him to try. he gave up at this point

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
nuelski10:
My next game
saw excellent comments and reviews. on my wish list already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
saw excellent comments and reviews. on my wish list already
downloading it dis night
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
nuelski10:
downloading it dis night
full version Apk on andropalace already. these guys are sharp http://www.andropalace.net/2015/04/implosion-never-lose-hope-mod-apk-unlocked.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I no even near mc4 because I no say them full there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecided

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I no even near mc4 because I no say them full there
I got no choice but to endure for now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
undecided
copy copy grin angry grin grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
nuelski10:
I've been having an issue with my playstore. had to restart download for the fifth time now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
nuelski10:
you know that's only a trial version right
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
you know that's only a trial version right
what!!!!! Make i go cancel am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
nuelski10:
what!!!!! Make i go cancel am
wait. u can purchase other chapters in game or get full Apk from andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
wait. u can purchase other chapters in game or get full Apk from andropalace
ok,no i no dey joke with precious mb

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.