Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785796 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
taiocol:
too slow, I even download the data file but still not working
that's how it does,I even downloaded it from play store onto launching it I saw download additional 8 hundred and something mb,I tire race go delete the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
jworos:
Try FIFA15,i think it has multiplayer function.
m nt really sure
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
nawa oh for real racing even downloading at mid night it's still slow
guy, after this, there is still about 1.3gig data to be downloaded within the game. By the time you finish downloading all the data, the total size of that game is not less than 3.4gig if you check the app info. hope you have enough space for that! I use 16gig mc but had to delete that game and go for nfs. The game is interesting and looks real though but the size is too heavy for my liking and you would need to go far before you can unlock beautiful and super speed cars.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
jworos:
Bros u na iTunes??
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oklander:
guy, after this, there is still about 1.3gig data to be downloaded within the game. By the time you finish downloading all the data, the total size of that game is not less than 3.4gig if you check the app info. hope you have enough space for that! I use 16gig mc but had to delete that game and go for nfs. The game is interesting and looks real though but the size is too heavy for my liking and you would need to go far before you can unlock beautiful and super speed cars.
it's gud that way..... It would b so challenging
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
initiated it with fake wifi which I even use to download mc5 all chapters
All chapters? I have asked here b4 but i want to be clear abt this Mc5.
1. Does it have Campaign mode just like Mc4?
2. If it has, is the campaign mode offline like mc4 or is every gameplay in mc5 online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
dynamo007:
na 6.8gig be my musics 1808musics
Oga, how you dey take listen to all these musics, chai nawa o. grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
dynamo007:
it's gud that way..... It would b so challenging
I wouldn't say, imagine repeating almost the same kind of challenge in every chapter just to go to the next and meet almost exactly the same kind of challenges but just made a lil harder. I became bored of it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
YBAR:

bro, i was using dd Mtn simple server b4, bt its no longer working. It stopped on friday, Wat do u think?
what sub code did u use for subscribing?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
simple server powers your mc5?
My mc4 is becoming frustrating, it would keep searching and searching for games to join but would not join any. The network is okay and I have been using fake wifi.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
do you have fake Wi-Fi under xposed installer
nope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oklander:
haba, you can lie oh. I have real racing 3. the 400+mb is part of the 1.3gb. so you download about 900mb extra. game files expand to around 1.7gb not 3.4gb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ugobxt(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
How can bypass mc5 network issue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
I played mc5 multi-player for the first time today in a cafe. and I must say it's a flop. I'd rather deal with hackers on mc4 than play it. it's too easy, anyone can make a lot of kills even with the starting gun. players die easily. the controls are wack. no real battlefield experience. gameplay and player speed is slow. I'm uninstalling it sef. I tried two matches but got tired before I could finish any match

mc5 is a boring piece of trash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
dynamo007:
me wey i dey use 16gig I no dey download lyk dt my musics don take over my space
don't have music nor video...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
xynerise:

I downloaded GTA and it was on Rar file. How do I decompress it? I have tried doing it using UNRAR app but got confused along the line
try easy unrar . can I see screenshots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
tinoselfmade:
pls give me link for your Miami vice..pl pls pls
http://www.emuparadise.mobi/PSP_ISOs/Miami_Vice_-_The_Game_(USA)/156028-download
Search direct at emuparadise.me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oklander:
I downloaded the game from revdl,with data file size of 1.80gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
nawa oh for real racing even downloading at mid night it's still slow
I hate in game download...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oklander:
All chapters? I have asked here b4 but i want to be clear abt this Mc5.
1. Does it have Campaign mode just like Mc4?
2. If it has, is the campaign mode offline like mc4 or is every gameplay in mc5 online?
everything is online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
do you have fake Wi-Fi under xposed installer
please tell me about it...so I can launch my dead trigger
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by xynerise: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
FuckYou:
try easy unrar . can I see screenshots
Bros, I vex delete am o.

Now, I am having issue playing the rest of Zombie Highway 2 after the tutorial.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
xynerise:

Bros, I vex delete am o.

Now, I am having issue playing the rest of Zombie Highway 2 after the tutorial.
hnmm. Wat problem is it giving Hard
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I played mc5 multi-player for the first time today in a cafe. and I must say it's a flop. I'd rather deal with hackers on mc4 than play it. it's too easy, anyone can make a lot of kills even with the starting gun. players die easily. the controls are wack. no real battlefield experience. gameplay and player speed is slow. I'm uninstalling it sef. I tried two matches but got tired before I could finish any match

mc5 is a boring piece of trash.
very true about multi-player but the campaign mode try
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
I downloaded the game from revdl,with data file size of 1.80gb
if the data file size is 1.8gig plus the 300+mb you need download for start up and the in game data of 800mb+, what would that total? mine total was clearly 3.4gig+
Baddestguyp:
haba, you can lie oh.
I wish I still have the game, unfortunately, I deleted off ma phone n system, I expect you to talk maturely, of what need or benefit would I have to lie! smh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oklander:
I wouldn't say, imagine repeating almost the same kind of challenge in every chapter just to go to the next and meet almost exactly the same kind of challenges but just made a lil harder. I became bored of it.
I hope is not like asphalt 8 that before a car,track or new item can be unlocked one must complete all tasks,na watin I hate for mc5 campaign mode,task like performing 5 headshots,perform 20 grenade kill,score 5 multiple kill
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
nope
that's what I use
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
guydangerous:
I hope is not like asphalt 8 that before a car,track or new item can be unlocked one must complete all tasks,na watin I hate for mc5 campaign mode,task like performing 5 headshots,perform 20 grenade kill,score 5 multiple kill
Lol, na so e be o, unless there's a way to unlock the stages and the cool cars that I don't know. I know that you can hack the money and the gold to purchase the cars at any price but to get to the stages of which the cars would be available na the koko. You would have to finish/win a certain number of races in every previous stage, this becomes boring because many of the races are almost the same.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oklander:
if the data file size is 1.8gig plus the 300+mb you need download for start up and the in game data of 800mb+, what would that total? mine total was clearly 3.4gig+ I wish I still have the game, unfortunately, I deleted off ma phone n system, I expect you to talk maturely, of what need or benefit would I have to lie! smh.
I only downloaded 1.3gb with apk from play store. it expanded to...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
FuckYou:
I hate in game download...
that's the best method to download large file games,if it disconnect you can start from the very last spot it disconnected unlike web browsers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by xynerise: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
FuckYou:
hnmm. Wat problem is it giving Hard
I have clicked START and nothing happens

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Muyiwabiggy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls how to unlock all the cars in asphalt 8. The game is getting kind of frustrating with cars that are not fast enough to compete. Please help o

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.