Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2794058 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2015
Zannx:

Hot note and nova launcher.. Which some tweaks
nice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2015
Mc3,I will rank it 10/10 over mc4 & 5

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2015
guydangerous:
Mc3,I will rank it 10/10 over mc4 & 5
undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:15am On May 07, 2015
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2015
more

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2015
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:33am On May 07, 2015
guydangerous:
More
nice game.I have played mc2,mc3 & mc4 I prefer mc4 more than mc5.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by koolet: 5:44am On May 07, 2015
Bleep you) plszzzz i wanna play winning eleven on my andriod gimme link i have ppspp already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2015
drajjay:
wetin be your townhall level.
level 2 na 2days ago i start
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 6:26am On May 07, 2015
Oklander:
If you have played BIA3, is there no other way to gain medals apart from purchasing?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:04am On May 07, 2015
Nastydroid:
level 2 na 2days ago i start
ok just try de loot sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:08am On May 07, 2015
dynamo007:
just downloaded it.... Na level 2 I dey hw yu guys dey accumulate doz golds?
you accumulate gold by making sure you upgrade your gold mine.but the best ways to get gold is to participate in clan wars and also multiplayer battles .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:11am On May 07, 2015
Collinz2:
keep fighting the beast when he iz weak they will prompt a button 4 u 2 press to beat the beast and when its time 2 die u will know.
ok just that i've tried but no button except the R and L button is coming up.besides i dont even see his life bar .quite depressing .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 7:13am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Zannx post=33492028][/quote]thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2015
drajjay:
ok just try de loot sha
all my soldiers don die finish sef,that exlir no dy pump faster enough nd na level 3 e dy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=drajjay post=33495995][/quote]if i leave the game for too long,hope those goblins no go attack me while am offline.if dem destroy all my town i go start all over?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:23am On May 07, 2015
Nastydroid:
if i leave the game for too long,hope those goblins no go attack me while am offline.if dem destroy all my town i go start all over?
take a look at the top of the screen .you will see shield .once your shield is on no player can attack you.but if its off your protection is no longer guaranteed .any successfull attack against you will automatically win you a shield for some time .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:25am On May 07, 2015
Nastydroid:
all my soldiers don die finish sef,that exlir no dy pump faster enough nd na level 3 e dy
no worry na small small .besides strategy will always help you loot more resources.plan your attacks well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2015
drajjay:
take a look at the top of the screen .you will see shield .once your shield is on no player can attack you.but if its off your protection is no longer guaranteed .any successfull attack against you will automatically win you a shield for some time .
i have 2 days shield,na to dy buy shield be dat and data must not finish unless na game over be that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:37am On May 07, 2015
Nastydroid:
i have 2 days shield,na to dy buy shield be dat and data must not finish unless na game over be that
ok if your shield is up and you participate in multiplayer battle it will go off .so if want to attack someon at your level now wait till your shield is down or about to go down.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2015
drajjay:
ok if your shield is up and you participate in multiplayer battle it will go off .so if want to attack someon at your level now wait till your shield is down or about to go down.
thanks bro,so i shudn't attack till like i av 3hrs shield
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2015
drajjay:
ok just that i've tried but no button except the R and L button is coming up.besides i dont even see his life bar .quite depressing .
use heavy attack on the beast go close to him.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 8:07am On May 07, 2015
Nastydroid:
thanks bro,so i shudn't attack till like i av 3hrs shield
yes until you have about 30 minutes shield for now because that shield you have is the longest you are ever going to get.wen you advance you will not get any shield more than 20hrs .depending on the circumstances you can decide whether or not to break your shield as you advance .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 8:08am On May 07, 2015
Collinz2:
use heavy attack on the beast go close to him.
ok sha but i've been doing that.and its as if am just scratching him.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2015
drajjay:
ok sha but i've been doing that.and its as if am just scratching him.
jst keep fighting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Grandberry19: 9:15am On May 07, 2015
08189222025 who can help me on hw to install FIFA
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Oklander post=33495123][/quote]nahh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2015
drajjay:
hmm mm my guy when you start to de play na.

I have been playing for a year and 4months now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Iphesure212(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2015
please I downloaded limbo apk and zip file. I placed it under obb after extracting. but its telling me insufficient storage whenever I open the game. I don free space still the same thing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2015
I just downloaded Spider man 2...after placing the file in my obb ...the apk keeps saying invalid licence...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
donsunny22:

nice game.I have played mc2,mc3 & mc4
I prefer mc4 more than mc5.
mc5 no spice me up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
Joshkid:
I just downloaded Spider man 2...after placing the file in my obb ...the apk keeps saying invalid licence...
go to apps*spiderman2,clear data**den go to playstore,clear data*also go to google play services*manage space*clear data den u gud to go.hope dis helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.