Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2805821 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
My Games for now

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
isaiah9:
My Games for now
how are you able to install vietua tennis, I can't get it to work, keep requesting for more files to download and then force closing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Grandberry19: 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
please FIFA 14 n 15 which 1 is more interesting... and WHR can I get it... tnks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Homguy(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2015
jworos:
I'm more into puzzles.
you don't know puzzle. If u haven't played LIMBO
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Homguy(m): 1:13am On May 09, 2015
FuckYou:
Honestly I need an offline strategy game o sad sad
.hate the ones I downloaded. What of PSP strategy games who knows
try limbo, its a great game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2015
Homguy:
you don't know puzzle. If u haven't played LIMBO
I've tried downloading it several times,it always says insufficient memory,d worse part b say i gt enough space.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:24am On May 09, 2015
Homguy:
try limbo, its a great game.
if you have no to anyone that'll work abeg drop for me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
there's one Close to my house. I pay #120 for one hour (tho I end up using up to 2 hours most times) it's very fast
seriously yu dey enjoy oh... Cafe for our area no dey gee to download at all.. Their WiFi gan dey secured
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2015
Oklander:
how are you able to install vietua tennis, I can't get it to work, keep requesting for more files to download and then force closing.
go download at andropalace.net

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2015
Grandberry19:
please FIFA 14 n 15 which 1 is more interesting... and WHR can I get it... tnks
go for fifa 14 cuz it's offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Grandberry19: 7:31am On May 09, 2015
dynamo007:
go for fifa 14 cuz it's offline
where can I gt it please...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2015
isaiah9:
My Games for now
hw that GTA San Andreas?....what are difference between vice city and San Andreas ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2015
Oklander:
I downloaded mine from mob.org , after extracting the data file you'll see that the file you extracted is under another obb folder, what you need do is to remove the game data file which is "jp.co.sega.vtc" from that obb and place it in the right path which is SD Card / Android / Obb then launch the game .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2015
Joshkid:
hw that GTA San Andreas?....what are difference between vice city and San Andreas ?
Vice city dey used a white guy, while in san andreas it's a black guy dey used.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2015
Grandberry19:
where can I gt it please...
thats the real pro.. Search andropalace.net if it's nt dere search Google
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2015
jworos:
the real difference is that gta San andreas is more better than vice city in terms of city exploration..... There are tons of things to do in gta San andreas than vice city.... It also has a long game duration
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2015
Joshkid:
vice city is toy compare to San Andreas, i mean the story line, their lifestyle, the words they speak is just too much for vice city to handle. I have finished it twice but i still keep it cos i just love the game. Even the policemen are bastards
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 8:17am On May 09, 2015
dynamo007:
go download at andropalace.net
Ok thnx. Will check that after trying all options on the one from mob.org.

isaiah9:
I downloaded mine from mob.org , after extracting the data file you'll see that the file you extracted is under another obb folder, what you need do is to remove the game data file which is "jp.co.sega.vtc" from that obb and place it in the right path which is SD Card / Android / Obb then launch the game .
I got from mob.org too and I did exactly this but was still asking for 400mb file to be downloaded of which when I press OK for it to download, it would force close. Pls help me with two screen shots, that of the file inside jp.co.sega.vtc folder from your Obb and that of the app info of the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2015
dynamo007:
the real difference is that gta San andreas is more better than vice city in terms of city exploration..... There are tons of things to do in gta San andreas than vice city.... It also has a long game duration
Vice city came out first, it's old school
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 8:52am On May 09, 2015
jworos:
that one name nothing to real gamers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 8:55am On May 09, 2015
isaiah9:
vice city is toy compare to San Andreas, i mean the story line, their lifestyle, the words they speak is just too much for vice city to handle. I have finished it twice but i still keep it cos i just love the game. Even the policemen are bastards
grin police part got me laughing .in terms of graphics esp. The people,the way they walk/move .San Andreas is better in almost all ways
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 8:57am On May 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
grin
That guy with 33 kills is using speed hack

See this cool car in rr3
see crusing wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 8:59am On May 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
order and chaos online

I got the real racing hack
how can I get real racing hack
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 9:41am On May 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it's on android, not yet available to our country tho
hope those online games don't consume data dat much?? ..ehen who played stolen in 60second on java.is it available on android.hope it will be better
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2015
I can't download iron knights data through it's apk,it's saying hack tool app detected which is s.s and a.u and terminate itself immediately,how can I bypass this cos I need this game badly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2015
someone should help me with god of war iso link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2015
FuckYou:
grin police part got me laughing .in terms of graphics esp. The people,the way they walk/move .San Andreas is better in almost all ways
lol I'm telling you those police ehhh especially officer tenpeni (not sure about the spelling) and officer pulaski they're in an organization called C.R.A.S.H.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2015
Oklander:

I got from mob.org too and I did exactly this but was still asking for 400mb file to be downloaded of which when I press OK for it to download, it would force close. Pls help me with two screen shots, that of the file inside jp.co.sega.vtc folder from your Obb and that of the app info of the game.
OK

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2015
Oklander:

alright

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2015
Oklander:

the second one

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2015
FuckYou:
how can I get real racing hack
here http://www.andropalace.net/2015/03/real-racing-3-3-2-1-mod-apk-unlimited-money.html

extract file. all you need is the character.dat file under doc folder in game file.
remove the character.dat file in ur real racing and place this one there. u can easily swap from mod to normal anytime
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2015
FuckYou:
hope those online games don't consume data dat much?? ..ehen who played stolen in 60second on java.is it available on android.hope it will be better
online games don't consume much data

I don't think stolen in 60 seconds is on android. I so love that game

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.