Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2806890 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
nuelski10:
My games and movies
u dey learn how to train goat ba
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:34pm On May 14, 2015
Oklander:
Thanks...Took the risk. grin
enjoy jare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
maxibrainz:

u dey learn how to train goat ba
what is dis one saying undecided undecided undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2015
Oklander:
You mean godfire?
I haven't played it,I was talking about implosion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 11:58pm On May 14, 2015
guydangerous:
I haven't played it,I was talking about implosion
okay...Checking it out!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sammyrollo: 12:18am On May 15, 2015
guydangerous:
Socom u.s navy seal 3
please teach me how to download this game...I dnt knw anything about this ppssp stuff
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 12:24am On May 15, 2015
Finish mc4 d rest na story

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:29am On May 15, 2015
guydangerous:
at what stage is that or a clue if you don't remember it perfectly
can't remember vividly, its been long since I stopped using PPSSPP..... But its in some kinda of control office[i.e with military communication equipments], surrounded by enemy soldiers, and you have to kill them whilst you teammate gets info from the computer then everything hangs. you'd have pass abt 4-5 stages before you get stuck or you probably wouldn't if you didn't get your ROM from emuparadise
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:36am On May 15, 2015
guydangerous:
I hate games I keep playing different missions in the same type of arena with the same type of enemies alike,that's what I hate in that game
ya that sucks!.... bt still they're are new developers, you don't expect it to be wow like Gameloft's AAA games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:35am On May 15, 2015
plzzzzz does anyone know where I can get an android gamepad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tinoselfmade: 6:14am On May 15, 2015
nuelski10:
Redownloading GOD FIRE
......@NUELSKI10.....Please whenever I want to download anything that is high than 100MB from play store it won't download...it will be saying waiting for network until I connect to WiFi..pls how can I remove this settings..cos most of the time I can't download any game from app store..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2015
Preboy:

the game is kul, almost resembles wild blood bt has shorter missions.....
Graphics = 8/10
Gameplay = 9/10
Audio = 9/10
Story line = 8/10
chapter length = 5/10

the developers are new so don't expect Gameloft's or Madfinger's AAA kind of game. All the same the game was worth every MB I spent on it plus its Free on Play Store
Owkae... tnx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2015
sammyrollo:
please teach me how to download this game...I dnt knw anything about this ppssp stuff
go to coolrom and download any game of your choice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2015
Preboy:

can't remember vividly, its been long since I stopped using PPSSPP..... But its in some kinda of control office[i.e with military communication equipments], surrounded by enemy soldiers, and you have to kill them whilst you teammate gets info from the computer then everything hangs. you'd have pass abt 4-5 stages before you get stuck or you probably wouldn't if you didn't get your ROM from emuparadise
hmm I will keep that in mind and also keep you posted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2015
Preboy:

ya that sucks!.... bt still they're are new developers, you don't expect it to be wow like Gameloft's AAA games
six guns stucks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 8:47am On May 15, 2015
tinoselfmade:
......@NUELSKI10.....Please whenever I want to download anything that is high than 100MB from play store it won't download...it will be saying waiting for network until I connect to WiFi..pls how can I remove this settings..cos most of the time I can't download any game from app store..
just untick dis and download

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 9:03am On May 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
undecided
mc3 gt multiplayer?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2015
ladykilllar:

Thanks boss but im seeing two apks normal and mod which one should i download? No vex say i dey disturb thanks
just download the normal apk and the data file only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 9:12am On May 15, 2015
guydangerous:
is on coolrom.com
I saw many files of the same game or are they different games?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 9:17am On May 15, 2015
My SS has stopped
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2015
drajjay:
I saw many files of the same game or are they different games?
the game has 3 series,but i downloaded part 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2015
FuckYou:
My SS has stopped
what!!!!!! Is it no more working abeg who still dey use ss for here bfor I subscribe....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 11:29am On May 15, 2015
guydangerous:
the game has 3 series,but i downloaded part 3
na the part 3 make sense pass? Beside you de sure of any other ppsspp that is sure not to lag.?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2015
FuckYou:
Finish mc4 d rest na story
let's play a multi-player match, I need to school you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2015
Implosion.. I used freedom to purchase full version..
Dream league..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
Implosion.. I used freedom to purchase full version..
Dream league....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
I love dat DreamLeague die. FIFA was getting boring to me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2015
YBAR:
I love dat DreamLeague die. FIFA was getting boring to me

Try FTS15 (first touch soccer 15) u go forget about all other soccer games just try am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
Guys pls I have modern-combat 5 I want to play other city (map) but am asked to download it one by one pls I need a link to download the level data for version 1.2.0o pls...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 5:29pm On May 15, 2015
Who has successfully used an online generator to CLASH OF CLANS

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 5:48pm On May 15, 2015
Take a look at someone's village

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2015
nuelski10:
Take a look at someone's village
lyk seriously I feel discouraged when I see villages lyk that.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.