Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790280 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knytred: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
v4vendetta:
some of those are below 100mb in size and easy to play and install,let him full the phone with the likes of NBA,fifa,modern combat,wildblood,backstab,9mm,call of duty,asphalt etc

Lol..below 100mb..it's not more than 4 games here below 100mb, and I had asphalt 8 I deleted it because after I updated my game pad wasn't recognizing it..so I have gt asphalt nitro and real racing; I'm used to my gamepad so if a game ain't compatible.. I actually delete.
I use infinix hot note pro 32 gig
I have fifa, NBA 16 didn't play still searching for a better apk and data dat will run.. I have modern combat. I just need gangster Vegas and the rest
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knytred: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
dumo1:

Blood of Jesus!! all these games on one human being's phone. I hail o! And the phone hasn't retired from active service?

Its strong...my new fav game is shawdowgun...it's an online shooter...crazy cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knytred: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shadow gun dead ishhh...the multiplayer 1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knytred: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where is the below 100 mb guy?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knytred: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where is the below 100 mb guy??

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knytred: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by knytred: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
No 1 is even actually below 100mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Rilwayne001: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2016
knytred:

Lol..below 100mb..it's no[b][/b]t more than 4 games here below 100mb, and I had asphalt 8 I deleted it because after I updated my game pad wasn't recognizing it..so I have gt asphalt nitro and real racing; I'm used to my gamepad so if a game ain't compatible.. I actually delete.
I have fifa, NBA 16 didn't play still searching for a better apk and data dat will run.. I have modern combat. I just need gangster Vegas and the rest

shocked Dayummmn! Nigga, all these games on ya phone alone? Please show me the way.. How do you download them? How did you connect a pad to your phone.. ? I have seen it before, but i don't know how to go about it. Can you please put me through..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shocked Dayummmn! Nigga, all these games on ya phone alone? Please show me the way.. How do you download them? How did you connect a pad to your phone.. ? I have seen it before, but i don't know how to go about it. Can you please put me through..
u can get an ipega Bluetooth gsmrpad on Julia or u can get a USB otg cable if ur phone supports it and buy one of those USB laptop pads(i got mine for 1k and 500naita for the otg cable and use it mostly for Pes on ppsspp although I tested it once with gt racing 2 and it worked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2016
davthom:
u can get an ipega Bluetooth gamepad on Jumia or u can get a USB otg cable if ur phone supports it and buy one of those USB laptop pads(i got mine for 1k and 500naira for the otg cable and use it mostly for Pes on ppsspp although I tested it once with gt racing 2 and it worked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Rilwayne001: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2016
davthom:
u can get an ipega Bluetooth gsmrpad on Julia or u can get a USB otg cable if ur phone supports it and buy one of those USB laptop pads(i got mine for 1k and 500naita for the otg cable and use it mostly for Pes on ppsspp although I tested it once with gt racing 2 and it worked

I am actually using Camon c8, dunno if it supports otg cable. And then about the ppsspp, how do i go about it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jatamanta(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I am actually using Camon c8, dunno if it supports otg cable. And then about the ppsspp, how do i go about it?
Have u been able to play mc4 on ur phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2016
knytred:

Lol..below 100mb..it's not more than 4 games here below 100mb, and I had asphalt 8 I deleted it because after I updated my game pad wasn't recognizing it..so I have gt asphalt nitro and real racing; I'm used to my gamepad so if a game ain't compatible.. I actually delete.
what I meant was that some of those games are old school games and some not interesting like front line commando,mission impossible,ucf,overkill,dead effect,six gun the worst game ever created,real boxing and ucf are of the same genre, etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2016
nani667:
Modern Combat 5 ✔
this guy, you and mc5 multiplayer ehnnnn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

well download d ppsspp emulator from play store,then u can download pes 14 from http://nicoblog.org/psp/iso/pro-evolution-soccer-2014/.make sure all the files I downloaded in the same folder and then extract the first file.after that all u need to do is open d ppsspp emulator and look for d folder d extracted iso file is and just tap it(u shud see a picture of the game in the folder).on my zero 3 it plays smoothly but if I want to speed the game up den u can go to setting(in d ppsspp emulator),select system and then enable multithreaded,that's all.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shakiratemma(f): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Good morning... Pls i want 2 download 'dead trigger' frm revdl but i dont understand ao to install d data apk... Som1 pls put me tru... Tanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Rilwayne001: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Jatamanta:

Have u been able to play mc4 on ur phone?

Nahh! I have nt download it. Dunno how interesting it is.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Rilwayne001: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2016
davthom:
well download d ppsspp emulator from play store,then u can download pes 14 from http://nicoblog.org/psp/iso/pro-evolution-soccer-2014/.make sure all the files I downloaded in the same folder and then extract the first file.after that all u need to do is open d ppsspp emulator and look for d folder d extracted iso file is and just tap it(u shud see a picture of the game in the folder).on my zero 3 it plays smoothly but if I want to speed the game up den u can go to setting(in d ppsspp emulator),select system and then enable multithreaded,that's all.

Ohh! Thanks bro, i will try this out. Do you have the link for "god of war" or "mortal combat" psp version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jatamanta(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Don't.. It has refused to work on c8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Shakiratemma:
Good morning... Pls i want 2 download 'dead trigger' frm revdl but i dont understand ao to install d data apk... Som1 pls put me tru... Tanks
install apk, extract data to sdcard/android/obb and play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2016
isaiah9:
this guy, you and mc5 multiplayer ehnnnn
no more interestin game on android na, like me na only virtual tennis i dey play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xhaka(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Zombie roadkill,
Enjoying it on my c8 like mad.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
My top 3 games for now..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by write2obi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
knytred:

Hello, did you use any kind of app or settings to be able to use a game pad with your hot note pro?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Collinz2:
no more interestin game on android na, like me na only virtual tennis i dey play.
me na just fifa 14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
proffnico:
My top 3 games for now..
Bro which phone are you playing the nba2k16 with?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by abdulbaba200(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Add me 08167880683
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by spactacus(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jatamanta:

Bro ur whatsapp number Abeg
I'm very sorry I've been offline this my telegram and WhatsApp number 08168869581,it very possible to play mc4 on c8 or anyother lollipop, and u can also join our group through this link https:///joinchat/Bsr98Tv2wd6wzgpKtsATMA we talk on games and free cheat just ask of hollamydehy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Demmzy15(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

My bros try MC5(modern combat 5), I go chop you raw! undecided angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joy1706(f): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
v4vendetta:
some of those are below 100mb in size and easy to play and install,let him full the phone with the likes of NBA,fifa,modern combat,wildblood,backstab,9mm,call of duty,asphalt etc
Please I use a Samsung grand 2. Where can I download call of duty and tomb raider from? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Rilwayne001: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
My bros try MC5(modern combat 5), I go chop you raw! undecided angry

Hehehe.. grin I will try it out. An online game right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
isaiah9:
Bro which phone are you playing the nba2k16 with?
gionee m5

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.