Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787763 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
move to what? undecided undecided
emm......emm...... lipsrsealed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2016
drajjay:
Abeg who Don finish Nova 3. The place wer I go run enter as yelena tell me towards the end. As I no run enter der I de die. Mak person tell me wer I go run enter
Explain well Bros, make I picture am,iDohh finish am.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2016
Tompeters:
PLEASE OH ,, I NEED HELP HERE....

WHO HAS GOT LINKS TO THESE GAMES : DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER AND FTS 16.... I DOWNLOADED FROM 1MOBILE BUT ITS SHOWING APP NOT INSTALLED...

PLS WHO CAN HELP WITH LINKS I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM FROM...

THANKS
try androidgamezonebd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2016
drajjay:
Abeg who Don finish Nova 3. The place wer I go run enter as yelena tell me towards the end. As I no run enter der I de die. Mak person tell me wer I go run enter
screenshot it for a better understanding though i didn't finish the game because it got boring
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Please guys I need link to download MC4, Max Payne, Backstab, Aralon and Virtual Tennis. About to discombobulate Airtel tonight, thanks guys.
Jworos, baddestguyp, guydangerous and dynamo007
revdl...andropalace...androidgamezonebd...apk4fun...androidplaymob...apkmania
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2016
jaiyejina:
Hello guys who has played fifa 16 on innjoo halo pliz I need to know it can play it
what is so special about this fifa 16,some people even determine a mobile gaming device by how it handles the game...abi the game dn turn to tester
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tompeters(m): 12:32am On May 05, 2016
guydangerous:
try androidgamezonebd
thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 1:25am On May 05, 2016
guydangerous:
what is so special about this fifa 16,some people even determine a mobile gaming device by how it handles the game...abi the game dn turn to tester
the Game is special dude, if you've not played it you won't understand
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:30am On May 05, 2016
jaiyejina:
well i haven't played it though,i will give it a trial one day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2016
davthom:
emm......emm...... lipsrsealed
you see?

my next goal in mc4 is to learn how to use d schoc 33 pistol. that gun hard die. less than 5 players in d whole mc4 excluding cheaters can use it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41am On May 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Please guys I need link to download MC4, Max Payne, Backstab, Aralon and Virtual Tennis. About to discombobulate Airtel tonight, thanks guys.
Jworos, baddestguyp, guydangerous and dynamo007
others have already listed all d sites
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:43am On May 05, 2016
jaiyejina:
it's like d best soccer game on mobile

but still all soccer games on mobile r wack
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:45am On May 05, 2016
guydangerous:
revdl...andropalace...androidgamezonebd...apk4fun...androidplaymob...apkmania
Are this sites respective of the games I listed? thanks very much and you too Baddestguyp, I remember when you were downloading as though you could see the future with BBLITED.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:11am On May 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

But it's impossible for my data to be stable throughout a 1GB download. The night plan occasionally disconnects and what if my phone offs. Damn!
yea it happens.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:12am On May 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Are this sites respective of the games I listed? thanks very much and you too Baddestguyp, I remember when you were downloading as though you could see the future with BBLITED.
bblited ain't working all r lies
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:15am On May 05, 2016
guydangerous:
well i haven't played it though,i will give it a trial one day
what annoys me is d server error lost when playing d game it's frustrating
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2016
dynamo007:
what annoys me is d server error lost when playing d game it's frustrating
thats one thing i hate when playing online games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks for it and Collinz2. After I downloaded God of War Ghost of Sparta from emuparadise, it is always broken, same with one other game, I use uc browser and this discourages me a lot. I used the airtel unlimited plan and I usually on and off data to boost speed. I don't know if it's the browser or the file
try using pc. Bt too pause and network failure corrupt the file.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

as in. those days. I've been hearing bblited is back, I'm not sure
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2016
guydangerous:
what network do u use
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
as in. those days. I've been hearing bblited is back, I'm not sure
it's not jawe na rumour
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
Collinz2:
Assassin's creed Identity with be out on Android on May 18th.
wow that's great but i know it won't work on a lot of android phones except new ones with good specs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
guydangerous:
fifa 16 own is too much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2016
jworos:
Explain well Bros, make I picture am,iDohh finish am.
I don finish am too but i no understand where the guy dey talk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2016
isaiah9:
wow that's great but i know it won't work on a lot of android phones except new ones with good specs
yea you ryt just lyk hw fifa 16 issue was when it was first launched....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2016
dynamo007:
exactly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2016
isaiah9:
u think so? Well lets wait and see.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2016
dynamo007:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2016
dynamo007:
thats ea problem their games always have os or proccessor problem just like fifa 15 on pc it was os prob and then fifa 16 was processor prob. Their own too much.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2016
dynamo007:
fifa 16 own is too much
any thing soccer from ea i dont play it both phone, pc and console.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2016
isaiah9:
i dont think it will be free cause it was release on feb 25 on ios and ther user will buy it for $4.99.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.