Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2798049 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2016
isaiah9:
how is the storyline?
Not bad.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2016
isaiah9:
exactly what i want to know. Not to just jump but cutscenes, and the campaign.
No cutscenes, read up the story.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
maybe ur Network isn't stable. or u are using an app to connect that doesn't support the game. try connecting the game with flash vpn
Can i use the flash VPN for airtel bb10 sub?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by morganemma15: 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
Can assassins creed identity work on infinix hot 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2016
proffnico:
Can i use the flash VPN for airtel bb10 sub?
I don't know oh. it's just to tunnel ur location and stabilize network. it's not for tweaking
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2016
morganemma15:
Can assassins creed identity work on infinix hot 3
read comments from the pages and you'll get ur answer.

If it can work for hot why can't it work for hot 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by morganemma15: 8:42pm On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
read comments from the pages and you'll get ur answer.

If it can work for hot why can't it work for hot 3
i did not read actually...does it lag on hot??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2016
morganemma15:
i did not read actually...does it lag on hot??
no, it doesnt
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
very little in-app purchases.

I have been busy. haven't played any game since last night
Ok when u play the game well tell me how the storyline is like.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I don't know oh. it's just to tunnel ur location and stabilize network. it's not for tweaking
okay..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 11:56pm On May 21, 2016
Is d assasin creed identity online or offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2016
Heemzy:
Is d assasin creed identity online or offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:43am On May 22, 2016
joseph214:
Ok when u play the game well tell me how the storyline is like.
i don't really follow storyline. No cutscenes and Im too lazy to read what they write...too much work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2016
This mission hard oh sad
Finally passed it but couldn't complete the challenge of stalking through rooftops only. Jumped off at the last few seconds as I didn't see any rooftop nearby

E remain small embarassed embarassed

I'd advice y'all to play this game with an earpiece or headset as the game sfx is really cool

And I love diving in this game. I dey kill any guard I see grin grin except on stealth missions

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 10:25am On May 22, 2016
Baddestguyp:
This mission hard oh sad
Finally passed it but couldn't complete the challenge of stalking through rooftops only. Jumped off at the last few seconds as I didn't see any rooftop nearby

E remain small embarassed embarassed

I'd advice y'all to play this game with an earpiece or headset as the game sfx is really cool

And I love diving in this game. I dey kill any guard I see grin grin except on stealth missions
pls drop d link were u download it 4rm.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 12:00pm On May 22, 2016
Collinz2:
the game was release on the 18th. Did u just wake up.
Mtchew...18th and 21st just 3 days difference...not like I'm far behind
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 12:02pm On May 22, 2016
My assassin does not speak...in fact no one speaks in the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2016
Baddestguyp:
i don't really follow storyline. No cutscenes and Im too lazy to read what they write...too much work
Ok I just hope it will be as interesting as the PSP own
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2016
Heemzy:
pls drop d link were u download it 4rm.
andropalace

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2016
joseph214:
Ok I just hope it will be as interesting as the PSP own
It's interesting, no cutscenes though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 4:19pm On May 22, 2016
Pls guys I need ur help with this assassins creed, after downloading the apk which data plan do u guys use in downloading the data? Or is it possible to download halfway, pause it and continue the next day? Because I want to subscribe this Mtn midnight plan but the allotted 500 mb will not be end since I saw from previous pages that the size is about 1.9 gb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chuksp09(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2016
guydangerous:
finally got the horse,from horse riding to rat hunting and now am in ancient crypt fighting with spirit warriors
Is this aralon or aralon2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2016
Joered63:
Pls guys I need ur help with this assassins creed, after downloading the apk which data plan do u guys use in downloading the data? Or is it possible to download halfway, pause it and continue the next day? Because I want to subscribe this Mtn midnight plan but the allotted 500 mb will not be end since I saw from previous pages that the size is about 1.9 gb.
all in app downloads supports pause and continue.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
Joered63:
I'm amazed at this question oh. it'll continue of course
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I'm amazed at this question oh. it'll continue of course

My guy don't be amazed O, because not all of them will resume. Believe me I had some bad experiences during my early days of playing Android games, because then I did not know how to extract and place folders rightly so I opted for the in app download method. And some of them were stubborn. Games like mass effect, dead space, shadow Guardian to name a few. Even when downloading the commentary in FIFA 14, u can pause /resume while the game is still running but once u close the game, then launch it afresh the commentary will start downloading from the beginning again.

Anyways guys thanks for the response.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2016
Please guys assassin creed where can i download the obb. Or is it in-game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
aristogabby:
Please guys assassin creed where can i download the obb. Or is it in-game.
no obb. data files can be downloaded in-game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
chuksp09:
Is this aralon or aralon2
aralon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2016
og and his brother ug wahala

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2016
Baddestguyp:
no obb. data files can be downloaded in-game.
thanks bro. Airtel midnight data will do.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 11:40pm On May 22, 2016
Who plays NBA mobile live
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2016
guydangerous:
og and his brother ug wahala
forget the quests, kill the 2 brothers and take their treasure.
they are both not serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.