Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791867 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:16am On May 25, 2016
jworos:
every month I check youtube to watch latest top Android games to see what's new and good.
I check once in a while too

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:46am On May 25, 2016
Collinz2:
thats means u did nt put it on the highest difficulty level.
Lol... I've been playing fifa 14 since 2013.. I don't draw/lose matches anymore.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:51am On May 25, 2016
JayJayGee:

I've downloaded up to 5 different FIFA 14 both with data file but I've not been able to unlock it...please can you help me...coz im even planning of downloading FIFA 12 coz I like FIFA
check the picture attached below. I used the method to unlock it.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2016
JayJayGee:

I've downloaded up to 5 different FIFA 14 both with data file but I've not been able to unlock it...please can you help me...coz im even planning of downloading FIFA 12 coz I like FIFA
fifa 14 is no mor unlockable dude.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2016
proffnico:
check the picture attached below. I used the method to unlock it.
bro no method is working anymore.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2016
dynamo007:
bro no method is working anymore.
The Lucky patcher method is still working bro.. 100% working..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2016
FIFA 14 is too easy for me I have used India(a one star team)to beat Barcelona 5-0 on world class dificulty on normal kick off mode under 4 minutes talk more of using four and the half star team like Madrid,man city,PSG etc.my highest full-time scorline still remains 11-1 under 4 minutes when I used Swansea to defeat man city .FIFA 12 is far more difficult than FIFA 14 if u can play FIFA 12 in world class difficulty FIFA 14 will be so easy and note that players are better in manager mode than normal mode because player ratings and attributes are higher in MM

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2016
jworos:
If you see games wey dey my phone you go laugh, I easily get tired of these HD games, Mc4 and assassins creed are the only HD games i have right now...if you ask me my favorite game I won't call any of these HD games, if I wanna play real games i play on my Xbox One.
these console and pc games makes android games boring, because of my friends ps3 i hardly play games on android.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2016
Cos of comments on this thread. I decided to try my FIFA 14 again after almost a year

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2016
But updated my real racing 3
Best racing game on Android.
My Chevrolet just got delivered
Been cruising with my muscle car

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2016
proffnico:
Lol... I've been playing fifa 14 since 2013.. I don't draw/lose matches anymore.
thats means soccer on mobile aint difficult. U cant create that record on pc or console, never.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
But updated my real racing 3
Best racing game on Android.
My Chevrolet just got delivered
Been cruising with my muscle car
u and this ur rr3 lol. The reason i love asphalt is because of the fancy cars and drifting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2016
Trying my Chevrolet on nascar tour cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
pes for Android stopped at pes 2012. anything u see after that isn't pes
I think he's talking about ppsspp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2016
Collinz2:
u and this ur rr3 lol. The reason i love asphalt is because of the fancy cars and drifting.
asphalt is good too. But their new update is a no no.

I have downloaded the normal asphalt files and it's asking for about 40mb to play each race.

As if that's not enough the files aren't downloading. It just stays at 0mb.
And I need a way to download all files at once

Until I see all those, asphalt is dead to me. Its just there useless on my phone. See complaints on the store but Gameloft won't listen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2016
In fifa or any other soccer game, when you always win it gets boring for me so at times i put less effort so computer can score or win that way it becomes interesting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Trying my Chevrolet on nascar tour cool cool
how did you download this real racing 3, i've tried getting this game to work for me but no luck. I once downloaded the apk tried to download the files through the apk but didn't download it was just stagnant. This is one of the few android games i've not played. Do you know a working link, abeg help a nigga out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2016
Collinz2:
thats means soccer on mobile aint difficult. U cant create that record on pc or console, never.
Don't be too sure about that.. I was called Konami during my school days.. Playing against me on any soccer game is a nightmare expecially fifa series.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2016
isaiah9:
how did you download this real racing 3, i've tried getting this game to work for me but no luck. I once downloaded the apk tried to download the files through the apk but didn't download it was just stagnant. This is one of the few android games i've not played. Do you know a working link, abeg help a nigga out.
playstore. it won't download files with all those tweaking apps. u can use the Mtn #25 night plan or any normal sub or wifi, it downloads the files perfectly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2016
Am still the guy to beat in FIFA 14 for android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
Am still the guy to beat in FIFA 14 for android i used to play online multiplayer with other players on iPhone but noticed there were no multiplayer feature on Android .EA has now disabled almost everything on FIFA 14 no more multiplyer, origin no longer works, no easfc,can't watch replays again maybe because of the emergence of FIFA 16 UT which is online I wish the upcoming FIFA 17 will be like FIFA 14 for Android and not FUT

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2016
proffnico:
The Lucky patcher method is still working bro.. 100% working..
stuff do that I still tried last week o four different androids I hv unlocked fifa multiple times before until now........ If you wanna Confirm clear ur fifa data and check if it will unlock again with lucky patcher... It won't... Some other peeps hv complained of the same issue..... grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2016
dynamo007:
stuff do that I still tried last week o four different androids I hv unlocked fifa multiple times before until now........ If you wanna Confirm clear ur fifa data and check if it will unlock again with lucky patcher... It won't... Some other peeps hv complained of the same issue..... grin
Lol.. See this bros sha. Make i clear wetin?
I'll try it on my jBros fon to confirm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Cos of comments on this thread. I decided to try my FIFA 14 again after almost a year
Nice one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2016
proffnico:
Lol.. See this bros sha. Make i clear wetin?
I'll try it on my jBros fon to confirm
lol.... grin to b sincere it ain't working....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
playstore. it won't download files with all those tweaking apps. u can use the Mtn #25 night plan or any normal sub or wifi, it downloads the files perfectly
Yeah that might be the solution cos i recalled using simple server.Thanks I'll give it a try.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2016
dynamo007:
lol.... grin to b sincere it ain't working....
okay. I'll still give it a try sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2016
Collinz2:
these console and pc games makes android games boring, because of my friends ps3 i hardly play games on android.
Lol,I'm telling you... I rather play more puzzles on me Android.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2016
jworos:
9mm was way better than Max Payne, I hated six guns,too boring, I never liked spider man and dark knight, I kinda liked shadow gun, cuz of the online gameplay though, bladeslinger got boring for me.
Gangster Vegas... Wasn't too into it. To me the best mobile GTA game for Android is Chinatown wars.
Better than) San Andreas?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2016
proffnico:
Don't be too sure about that.. I was called Konami during my school days.. Playing against me on any soccer game is a nightmare expecially fifa series.
i know what am saying.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
asphalt is good too. But their new update is a no no.

I have downloaded the normal asphalt files and it's asking for about 40mb to play each race.

As if that's not enough the files aren't downloading. It just stays at 0mb.
And I need a way to download all files at once

Until I see all those, asphalt is dead to me. Its just there useless on my phone. See complaints on the store but Gameloft won't listen
Gameloft better be careful.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Better than) San Andreas?
i can't categorically tell you it's better than San Andreas. It's a matter of choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.