Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,103 members, 7,838,794 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2798084 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
chai!!!! shocked see what this ign reviewer reporting on a closed door preview of pes 2017 said about Nigeria.basically this guy is saying our national team are usually confused

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
vivendi have taken over Gameloft.hopefully they will raise Gameloft from the ashes like a Phoenix and not send them to the depths of hades

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hydrog3n:
29seconds of dopeness.
Shadow Fight is A Pay to Win game
If you played 1 and 2,you'll like it definitely, the fighting style and physics was really cool, and now they're adding 3D graphics to it, it's gonna be awesome!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sodiexkey(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just downloaded assassins creed identity, d game needs a new update asap. Where can i download a working brothers tale of two sons.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
gta sa experts,how do I overcome this four tasks in driving school with 100% pass...I've tried night and day without luck,can I use cheat to overcome it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
who has played kill shot bravo?

the video is cool. someone recommended it. checked out the videos of other hothead games. will download several of them tonight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
there's an app on playstore. AC3 player new
from reviews seems it's good. for those who wanna play AC3 files
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
guydangerous:
gta sa experts,how do I overcome this four tasks in driving school with 100% pass...I've tried night and day without luck,can I use cheat to overcome it
you can use cleo cheat to bypass any mission in San Andreas
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai. My mc4 is no longer working. I helped a friend to create Acc and now I can't enter any match. Tried my other accounts, restarted my phone several times, even uninstalled and reinstalled game, can open account menu but will keep searching. Tried my other etisalat sim same issue. My friend is enjoying his while I can't play mine anymore embarassed embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
So I tried my friend's account and it's working. Only his account can enter a match on my phone. Guess I have to create a new account and hope it works
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
new account is working perfectly. guess I have to start over with noob gun. should save enough to get a compact in 2-3 days
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
isaiah9:
you can use cleo cheat to bypass any mission in San Andreas
can you break it down
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Goox morning fellow game freaks, the link to download mc4 isn't working again o. Besides what browser do I use to visit andropalace.net nd how do I use ADM pro?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
IKON360:
Goox morning fellow game freaks, the link to download mc4 isn't working again o. Besides what browser do I use to visit andropalace.net nd how do I use ADM pro?
did you try datafilehost link from andropalace,and I can use uc web and firefox to access it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
guydangerous:
can you break it down
http://cleo.li/android.html

Go there follow the installation instructions only. Download cleo for San Andreas from there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
isaiah9:
http://cleo.li/android.html

Go there follow the installation instructions only. Download cleo for San Andreas from there.
thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dannybrainz: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
so fifa works perfectly on the w4?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
guydangerous:
thank you
Uwc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
there's an app on playstore. AC3 player new

from reviews seems it's good. for those who wanna play AC3 files
Just like VLC bt more stable. Been using it since last week.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
who has played kill shot bravo?

the video is cool. someone recommended it. checked out the videos of other hothead games. will download several of them tonight
Finished the game yesterday... The best i've played in 2016 http://play.mob.org/game/brothers_a_tale_of_two_sons.html

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
proffnico:
Finished the game yesterday... The best i've played in 2016 http://play.mob.org/game/brothers_a_tale_of_two_sons.html
i'll join u once I save enough money on my new mc4 account. till then, I'm not playing any other game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
proffnico:
Nice trailer, how's the game play?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
jworos:
Nice trailer, how's the game play?
Download and see for yourself. You'll need to control both of them at the same time. "The game is one of its kind".

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
between wolf among us and tales from borderlands which one is better.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
i'll join u once I save enough money on my new mc4 account. till then, I'm not playing any other game
okay boss. Abeg tell me which group you dey for Mc4.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obiomon: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Am sorry guys but I haven't been here for a while now ,I need to ask why is it that u guys are going back to download Mc4?? Tell me something I don't know
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sodiexkey(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
proffnico:
The apk is force stopinng, any suggestions.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
proffnico:
okay boss. Abeg tell me which group you dey for Mc4.
u mean clan? I don't have any clan. u can type anything u want as clan sef if u like
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Obiomon:
Am sorry guys but I haven't been here for a while now ,I need to ask why is it that u guys are going back to download Mc4?? Tell me something I don't know
multiplayer is dope bro. that's what we're playing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
I've noticed most mc4 hackers are always online at night. u rarely see anyone hacking during the day but at night any match u enter there r at least 2 hackers.

once entered a match at night and 6 hackers I've known before were in the same match

some Wong even hide it. they'll put hack as clan name or hacker in username
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sureinfo: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2016
nani667:
Godfire... The latest and hottest HD game.... Best graphics ever....

Best graphics? Forvur mind abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.