Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787111 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
kolexis:
New gamepad for android
pls how is the game pad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:55am On Jan 21, 2015
The obb file is in the right folder, the game opens but i dont get to play cos while loading the app closes, im using a Samsung galaxy grand neo 2 a game of 535mb sad
Mattex001:
when u open the game what prompt do u get are u sure uve put the obb file in the right folder.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
ladykilllar:
The obb file is in the right folder, the game opens but i dont get to play cos while loading the app closes, im using a Samsung galaxy grand neo 2 a game of 535mb sad

The game may only be 535mb in size but it has a huge installation signature and needs a lot of space to perform, so made sure you have more than 2gb worth of free space on your SD card.

Another option is to just deactivate your data connection or Wifi and launch.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2015
whillyamz98:
Try out iron man 3 and the graphics alone will make you go mad...

You haven't played a lot of games now, have you? Nothing special about the Iron Man 3 and the graphics. The game sucks in all ramification.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Currently downloading "I, Gladiator" from Andropalace. Will post a review when I'm through.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2015
my current games ryt now, real racing 3, deus ex nd snowboard party.. pending gangster vegas,mc5,asphalt8,sonic all stars racing transformed nd man of steel.. cool ..ts so good when u have unlimited data nd u gat nothing to download.. most of em i wnt play dem, jez download dem for downloading sake grin .. payg rocks yo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
I, Gladiator is basically a slash and smash sword game. You'll be given the freedom to roam anywhere inside the Arena and pick your opponents or let them come to you.

It's a fun game to play. Great visuals and easy controls.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2015
More...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2015
And more...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
koice:
And more...
Wait oh, is this what u call "Great visuals"?
I think u need to play more games shaaa...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2015
MW 5 is a decent enough game. In fact, the best 3rd person shooter game in android right now, but got ruined by the fact that it's an online game. Don't like to play my games online. It kills the battery life faster than normal. MW 4 is a pretty good alternative IMHO.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2015
callydon:

Wait oh, is this what u call "Great visuals"?
I think u need to play more games
shaaa...

That's my line. Be more original and find yours, bro.

Anyhoo, when it comes to android HD games, I have loads and loads of them stored in my Laptop.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by johnstar(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2015
cn somone pls post link for gta san andreas..
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2015
OGeeKush:
my current games ryt now, real racing 3, deus ex nd snowboard party.. pending gangster vegas,mc5,asphalt8,sonic all stars racing transformed nd man of steel.. cool ..ts so good when u have unlimited data nd u gat nothing to download.. most of em i wnt play dem, jez download dem for downloading sake grin .. payg rocks yo
Payg...tot tz bin blocked??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Joshkid:

It's not blocked. Just discontinued. In other words, only those that were actively on the plan prior to it's discontinuation can enjoy unlimited downloads and browsing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2015
koice:

It's not blocked. Just discontinued. In other words, only those that were actively on the plan prior to it's discontinuation can enjoy unlimited downloads and browsing.
Gosh!...I regret ever opting out!...chai!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by xperiaSp: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2015
cry please help people I own an Xperia sp. Have download Modern Combat 4 from mob.org installed the apk and pasted the com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM folder into the obb.the game however does not run. It restarts to the gameloft screen after confirming that all files are there please help.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Joshkid:
Gosh!...I regret ever opting out!...chai!
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2015
xperiaSp:
cry please help people I own an Xperia sp. Have download Modern Combat 4 from mob.org installed the apk and pasted the com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM folder into the obb.the game however does not run. It restarts to the gameloft screen after confirming that all files are there please help.

You need an obb patch and a modded apk to negotiate a successful launch. To get those, goto Androidgamezonebd and download the full MC4 obb files plus the patch and modded apk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2015
kolexis:
Don't like DAT iron man joorh....played it....jux DAT d graphic x cool
i no like that game joor.gameplay is kinda childish .i deleted it shapaly.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
koice:

grin
Na which state u dey?...make I dey borrow ur sim!gringrin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Joshkid:
Na which state u dey?...make I dey borrow ur sim!gringrin

You go fit wait for queue?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2015
koice:

That's my line. Be more original and find yours, bro.

Anyhoo, when it comes to android HD games, I have loads and loads of them stored in my Laptop.

is dat all?? i've played almost all ur game. ts only backstab dead space republic n six guns i avnt played
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by xperiaSp: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2015
koice:

You need an obb patch and a modded apk to negotiate a successful launch. To get those, goto Androidgamezonebd and download the full MC4 obb files plus the patch and modded apk.
Thanks man lemme try it asap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
OGeeKush:

is dat all?? i've played almost all ur game. ts only backstab dead space republic n six guns i avnt played

I have at least 7 other HD games in my phone that I haven't found the time yet to backup their respective files to my laptop.

Namely: Real Boxing, NBA 2K14, WWE Immortals, Batman: Arkham Origins, I Gladiator, Gangstar: Rio, and Assassins Creed: Pirates.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
koice:

I have at least 7 other HD games in my phone that I haven't found the time yet to backup their respective files to my laptop.

Namely: Real Boxing, NBA 2K14, WWE Immortals, Batman: Arkham Origins, I Gladiator, Gangstar: Rio, and Assassins Creed: Pirates.
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
koice:

You go fit wait for queue?
Hahahacheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
hmm...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
koice:
Currently downloading "I, Gladiator" from Andropalace. Will post a review when I'm through.
bro which browser are u using am so upset now with my uc browser i have 3 ucbrowser just because i want to download oddworld if i try downloading it after download i try to extract it will corrupt.. which is so annoying please tell me the browser you are using i need to download this odd world
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Joshkid:
bro that sonic dy work for me cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
henryspace:
bro which browser are u using am so upset now with my uc browser i have 3 ucbrowser just because i want to download oddworld if i try downloading it after download i try to extract it will corrupt.. which is so annoying please tell me the browser you are using i need to download this odd world

Whenever I do my downloads on phone, I use UC browser or Tubemate. My UC browser is superfast, on a good day it can clock to a download speed of 2.0mb/s. Tubemate is even faster.

Make sure your UC browser is up to date and don't forget to install an app called Supercleaner. It's job is to basically boost the performance of your cpu. It can also boost the speed of your downloads and what not.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
koice:

Whenever I do my downloads on phone, I use UC browser or Tubemate. My UC browser is superfast, on a good day it can clock to a download speed of 2.0mb/s. Tubemate is even faster.

Make sure your UC browser is up to date and don't forget to install an app called Supercleaner. It's job is to basically boost the performance of your cpu. It can also boost the speed of your downloads and what not.
thank you bro you are the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.