Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788316 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2016
guydangerous:
Erenjp can you please wait till 12am when I subscribe to mtn 500mb to update my whatsapp
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Erenjp:
ok
thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I repeat: To The Pentagon, where can I get GTA 3 and LCS?

The Pentagon= Guydangerous, Baddestguyp, Collinz2, Dynamo007, Davthom.
playmob and andropalace,I haven't played LCS so I don't know much about the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2016
guydangerous:
playmob and andropalace,I haven't played LCS so I don't know much about the game.

So I get 3 from mob and LCS from andropalace.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

yes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:13am On Jun 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

That game is too good for handheld, I wonder what kinda taste guydangerous has.
not final fantasy again,after going crazy for crisis core I vow not to near any final fantasy game anymore...they are full of talk talk talk and more talk I don't know if am watching a movie or playing game.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:23am On Jun 28, 2016
guydangerous:
yes.
Will try that with my Etisalat.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:23am On Jun 28, 2016
guydangerous:
not final fantasy again,after going crazy for crisis core I vow not to near any final fantasy game anymore...they are full of talk talk talk and more talk I don't know if am watching a movie or playing game.

Your choice, homey, I wonder how you'll classify Telltales.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2016
After Many Struggles and Frustration from those hackers and cheaters... finally rank 50 grin grin.. Gunblazed shocked

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ojialo(m): 3:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Who is playing GTA5 on infinix note X551? Share me the link you downloaded yours THANKS!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:51am On Jun 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I repeat: To The Pentagon, where can I get GTA 3 and LCS?

The Pentagon= Guydangerous, Baddestguyp, Collinz2, Dynamo007, Davthom.
Gta 3 playmob as for gta liberty city stories dunno if the new update had fixed it's closing after launching m downloading it not yet dine will give you feedback.... But if you cnt wait you cn check andropalace.net revdl.com androidgamezonebd.com and playmob....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Joered63:
Pls someone should recommend some correct PSP games for me. I have gotten GOW, metal gear solid, dissidia, and FIFA 2 street. I need an action or adventure game that is similar to GOW and metal gear solid.
how's that fifa street 2 experience? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Smarttrybe.
Okay... Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oludoyin99(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2016
dynamo007:
Gta 3 playmob as for gta liberty city stories dunno if the new update had fixed it's closing after launching m downloading it not yet dine will give you feedback.... But if you cnt wait you cn check andropalace.net revdl.com androidgamezonebd.com and playmob....
I
I finished GTA LCS last week downloaded from andropalace....it works fine on Hot Note 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Erenjp:
ok
bro that eti still dey work (the new one)?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

When u mean, lcs are you referring gta liberty city stoRIES.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Your choice, homey, I wonder how you'll classify Telltales.
Is it the dissidia 2015 or the first..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Collinz2:
bro that eti still dey work (the new one)?
yeah. used around 4gb overnight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2016
aMEBY:
After Many Struggles and Frustration from those hackers and cheaters... finally rank 50 grin grin.. Gunblazed shocked
u can try to prestige. click that up sign after ur rank. I'm at prestige 2 rank 50. there are 15 prestige ranks. make sure u read the pop up message before u prestige oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Erenjp:
ok

MTN Fan, last month mtn reward me with 500mb, My mom got 100mb for 3days, then after that they started offering 10mb for keeping my sim online.. feeling the vibes tho my greed made me try beta talk and got bonus which i alway use to stream videos and browser, it last better than airtel free internet at naira2/mb. to make it sweet they offered 500mb at 25naira which airtel,glo or etisalat won't..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Last night

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Erenjp:
yeah. used around 4gb overnight
abeg send the settings to b*******e@gmail.com pc or phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Profile. Have little money left. I need to start playing ranked matches again. Been long since I played those

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Collinz2:
abeg send the settings to b@gmail.com pc or phone.
just add me on whatsapp. Opening my mail is stressful
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Erenjp:
i dont have android phone to use whatsapp and i wanna use the plan on my sis phone. So no other way to send it,

and the last time i subscribed to eti daily plan by 11pm it got expire by 11:59pm, i hope this plan is not like that?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2016
oludoyin99:
I
I finished GTA LCS last week downloaded from andropalace....it works fine on Hot Note 2
ur gpu is mali t720 dts y it workd.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Erenjp:
can u send it to my number.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Collinz2:
i dont have android phone to use whatsapp and i wanna use the plan on my sis phone. So no other way to send it,

and the last time i subscribed to eti daily plan by 11pm it got expire by 11:59pm, i hope this plan is not like that?
its same tin al eti sub ends dt tym 2.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erenjp: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Collinz2:

that's why I subscribed like around 2am

I'll try to send it to ur mail
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2016
dynamo007:
its same tin al eti sub ends dt tym 2.
madness wey dey worry eti
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Erenjp:
that's why I subscribed like around 2am

I'll try to send it to ur mail
received thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Hansbireo:

When u mean, lcs are you referring gta liberty city stoRIES.
Of course, dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.