Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786543 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
mc4 players on nairaland. let's form a clan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
so how did you jump to the other rope.
I caught the other rope on my 3rd trial. I still don't understand why e dey hard other people sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
used to. that game requires time. need to play for years
no be small years oh,the higher you upgrade the higher the time...how I can wait for 48hrs just to upgrade my soldiers camp.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
gameboy727:
I caught the other rope on my 3rd trial. I still don't understand why e dey hard other people sha
where did you download your own God of war ghost of Sparta.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
www.emuparadise.me

Weren't you do one who recommended that site?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
gameboy727:
www.emuparadise.me

Weren't you do one who recommended that site?
true,I myself find it difficult to jump to that other rope,I guess am not lucky.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
true,I myself find it difficult to jump to that other rope,I guess am not lucky.
Lol, sorry bro. Keep trying.

What do you think about Tekken 6?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by moshoodn(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:

Downloaded mine from coolrom.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
gameboy727:
Lol, sorry bro. Keep trying.

What do you think about Tekken 6?
i dont play stage fighting games,seeing the characters in the same arena over and over again without a storyline makes it boring for me...games like boxing,mortal combat x,gods among us,dungeon hunter,dead trigger,amazing Spiderman etc.

As for tekken 6 I haven't played it before.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
sai baba your own good oh.
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
chai. which kind toy car be that? grin

switch to real racing 3 or asphalt 8
asphalt 8 stil dey download each race or they don update am?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
moshoodn:

Downloaded mine from coolrom.com
I tire for that game,just keep trying.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo007:
download old version. Use that qawifimode trick to make it stop telling u 4 update.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
so after changing the settings kratos was able to jump to the other rope?
Yea.. It made d game really slow tho, after jumping d rope I changed back to the speed hack settings.. Wish I cud remember d settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Totally agree
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
i dont play stage fighting games,seeing the characters in the same arena over and over again without a storyline makes it boring for me...games like boxing,mortal combat x,gods among us,dungeon hunter,dead trigger,amazing Spiderman etc.

Okay.
Different strokes for different folks. Tekken is a household name in gaming that's why I just wanna try it out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Frasser:
Totally agree
what clan name should we use? how about NLDr or xNx

what name do u suggest
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo007:
still the same way for asphalt I think
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tried another clan name NLDr

Opponents rage quit

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
polariss:
I use glo.it did not download at all..how do I untick the "wifi" pls?

You might find it in settings, but since I'm short of data or broke, you'll have to take my words only.

When you click on install, don't you see a pop up, read that box carefully and you'll be fine.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
eti already blocked that stuff why do u still need etisalat sim seriously or u wanna subscribe with it?

They might gave blocked it but there's an alternative, they made the bblited cause MTN has a night plan, Airtel has a night plan and they can't be left behind. I just need the sim and I'll be levelheaded. The alternative is too juicy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
still the same way for asphalt I think
ok...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
download old version. Use that qawifimode trick to make it stop telling u 4 update.
which one b qawifimode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
Is it gow ghost of Sparta where u have to move from one rope to another but instead u keep falling instead of holding the rope. I had this problem in 2014 when I was using tecno m3 since then I just abandoned it. Pls can u give me the name of that level so that I can resume it .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
polariss:
how do I rescind it back to mobile data? embarassedthank you..I just saw it..let me download asap!..
Have u done it yet. Is it all apps that are like that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
nani667:
Explosive match

Joined the modern combat 4 gang...would like to know ow to play multiplayer and d best grups to join out dere!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:

Seconded!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Therock5555(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Guys in this odd world stranger's curse, I think in sekto's lair, them give me 3 minutes to escape the rubbish place and guards wey dey shoot me full everywhere, pls is there a shortcut out of there, I don play am over 20 times, I always run out of time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Made one of the biggest mistakes by deleting the data of Peace Walker, the game was just starting to get harder.
Dark Mirror.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Etisalat hunt.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:

yea me too. I hate fighting games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
joseph214:
Is it gow ghost of Sparta where u have to move from one rope to another but instead u keep falling instead of holding the rope. I had this problem in 2014 when I was using tecno m3 since then I just abandoned it. Pls can u give me the name of that level so that I can resume it .
I don't have the game any more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.