Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2846583 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2016
kingDELE:
Dis game was recommended here. Bt d game no make att all.
D game is not English and d game is.....

Syberia is d game's name
i dowloaded mine from mob.org it was english okay try another apk of it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
looks good hope its offline though
is this a game or movie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2016
henryspace:
i dowloaded mine from mob.org it was english okay try another apk of it
mine is d Syberia2. Urz also?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2016
henryspace:
if u love cartoon graphic kindly download rayman from play store
Pretty cool game cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2016
The latest Resident Evil 5, 3.5Gb total.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2016
dynamo007:
This isn't new Fifa 16 playing with little or no lag on hot 2...... Finally had a way to bypass server error issue......

How
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2016
teewhydope:

How
Use flash vpn tnkz to Baddestguyp grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2016
jworos:
Only Nvidia shield
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2016
henryspace:
is this a game or movie
game lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2016
teewhydope:

Only Nvidia shield
Nope, just the controller needed.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
looks good hope its offline though
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Game is gore, but the max brightness is a big issue, the phone overheats, might uninstall.

where did you download deadspace from? Can i get links
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Guys i recommend the game called ''BATTLE HAND'' its an rpg online game, its loads of fun. You wont be bored with this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lymelyte(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please recommend for me the best antivirus for android please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
jworos:
isn't it exclusive to nvidia devices are u playing it non your android device
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
davthom:
isn't it exclusive to nvidia devices are u playing it non your android device
guy code for airtel unlimited night plan 500 own.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Collinz2:
guy code for airtel unlimited night plan 500 own.
I don't use airtel sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
dynamo007:

Nova freedom edition
Brother in arms 3
Modern combat 4
Modern combat 5

That's what you can gt on playstore only....
As for data these r the avaliable options
Mtn midnight plan 25# for 500 mb 2sims will be 1gib for 50# usable between 12-4am note never sub by 3 am it won't work at all (talking from experience) grin ...
The next airtel midnight plan unlimited speed depends on your location migrate to trybe by dialing *312# and choose the midnight plan and select the time duration you want that's all...... grin

And if that list of games isn't enough lemme give you some more.... grin

bro I downloaded the brother in arms app

was downloading the file anytime it remain like 20mb to complete it it going to write download cause of unstable netowrk stop. restart downloading buh I don't restart I will close the app and re open it then it will continue from where it stop after downloading again it will still come up with xame issue wah could be the cause.....it remain 2mb to Download the file finish out of 414mb ooo

gurus helps ooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
jworos:

What device are you using to play it??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
davthom:
yes
its on my todo list then, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

When you think the worst has happened.
airtel always do this to me especially at midnight when I recharge to subscribe for the night plan,so next time before I recharge I will first call their cc to deactivate any witches and wizards sms attached to my line.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
davthom:
titan quest out for android.think dungeon hunter but without any IAP or timers.its a port of a PC game that is compared favourably with diablo and got a 7/10 on ign
will it be an online game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
guydangerous:
will it be an online game.
offline. it's a port of a PC game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
davthom:
offline. it's a port of a PC game
the game never get third party website for download except play store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wilyparker(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
dynamo007:
This isn't new Fifa 16 playing with little or no lag on hot 2...... Finally had a way to bypass server error issue......
please link to the fifa16 and how do you bypass server error thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
davthom:
titan quest out for android.think dungeon hunter but without any IAP or timers.its a port of a PC game that is compared favourably with diablo and got a 7/10 on ign

It's worth the pay.. look better than dungeon hunter v which make hack/slash a flawless game using random colours.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
davthom:
I don't use airtel sad
okay.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
guydangerous:
I will download it tonight if airtel don't misbehave.
guy what is the code for airtel night plan 5h own?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
kingDELE:
mine is d Syberia2. Urz also?
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
how cool is star wars for apk?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
wilyparker:
please link to the fifa16 and how do you bypass server error thanks
stable network and flash vpn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Eleniyan15:

bro I downloaded the brother in arms app

was downloading the file anytime it remain like 20mb to complete it it going to write download cause of unstable netowrk stop. restart downloading buh I don't restart I will close the app and re open it then it will continue from where it stop after downloading again it will still come up with xame issue wah could be the cause.....it remain 2mb to Download the file finish out of 414mb ooo

gurus helps ooo
it's network use a stable network

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1134) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.