Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,573 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2801734 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Can't wait

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2016
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 1:48am On Dec 31, 2016
augster:
That's how those guys make money
Apk - https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_9aQ-CdFlxqY05JSDVvUFNzT1k&export=download
Data
Part 1 - https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_9aQ-CdFlxqNVZ1ek15di1EbUU&export=download
Part 2 - https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_9aQ-CdFlxqdVFOYWtwYVVxd1k&export=download
Part 3 - https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_9aQ-CdFlxqNG53ck9TcWtleWs&export=download
Part 4 - https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_9aQ-CdFlxqcXVDWHZfeksyRHM&export=download

All parts added together is just 1.8gb

thanks bro tomato thinz..currently downloading nova 3 lone has told me to download the game, it been long though so giving it a trial

Asphalt 8 fvking addictive and weird

Mustiboy is it offline game/free

available on play store and how many gig app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Eleniyan15:

thanks bro tomato thinz..currently downloading nova 3 lone has told me to download the game, it been long though so giving it a trial

Asphalt 8 fvking addictive and weird

Mustiboy is it offline game/free

available on play store and how many gig app
gangster orleans? If yes, it's not yet out. Those are just preview screenshots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2016
guydangerous:
the weirdo took off with the dragon butterfly saying he will return when ever it's needed.
no after u defeat gap and get the power source u will find somewhere downstairs along with that guy that lost his daughter (the one u freed the slaves I think his name is sky)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2016
guydangerous:
nothing strange with wild flower for now.
I guess u will find out once u get to the empire and strike a conversation with her
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
Can't wait
actually am tired of waiting.2016 has been Gameloft worst year ever in terms of game releases free to play or not so I am tired of hyping myself for a game Gameloft recent history says will be a huge disappointment
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2016
pls i need asphalt 8 download link apk and all the raw file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2016
guydangerous:
infinix

Sorry please, what model of infinix device are you using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Eleniyan15:
sholaogunz which onv of them
Hey download the apk v1.0.8(26.4mb) and the data respectively
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2016
pls do anyone know asphalt9 and shadow fight 3 release date?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2016
davthom:
no after u defeat gap and get the power source u will find somewhere downstairs along with that guy that lost his daughter (the one u freed the slaves I think his name is sky)
I will get there soon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Sorry please, what model of infinix device are you using?
infinix note 2 lte.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
davthom:
actually am tired of waiting.2016 has been Gameloft worst year ever in terms of game releases free to play or not so I am tired of hyping myself for a game Gameloft recent history says will be a huge disappointment
you're quite right though, even this gangstar :new orleans uses a 2d graphics engine. Watch d video on YouTube to see for yourself
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2016
how to use airtel unlimited free browsing cheat on both your laptops and computers, click the link below to see the tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/how-to-use-airtel-free-browsing-cheat.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2016
guydangerous:
had to start from the beginning after my sd card formatted itself cry cry even at that it doesn't look boring at all,different characters with different abilities.

offline or online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2016
just remains part 19 66mb to download Jade empire and I slept off last night sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2016
guydangerous:
infinix note 2 lte.

Cool that's what I'm using too. So Bully Anniversary and jade empire plays smoothly on yours right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
you're quite right though, even this gangstar :new orleans uses a 2d graphics engine. Watch d video on YouTube to see for yourself

You are right. Gameloft already loosing the game. I'm actually eyeing every rockster games... I can spend money on them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
Just watched the video too, the one thing i noticed is that its graphics is aimed at a cartoonish aesthetic, If you look at it closely. So, it's not like they're trying to make it look realistic(as people might expect). The only problem i have with what i saw is just that everything looks unfinished hopefully the final product won't look as uncool as what i saw grin and hopefully the enemy AI won't be a bullet bag absolver like in gangstar vegas(you can unload 2 cartridges of bullets into the the enemy AI in that game and they might not even die grin had to play MOD version because of that)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by theNOISEmaker: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
augster:
you are really a noise maker
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Are any one of you played limbo? I know it not action packed like mc4 and the rest buh it super addictive

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
sholaogunz:
Are any one of you played limbo? I know it not action packed like mc4 and the rest buh it super addictive

Yeah, played it. Bought for 40naira on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
sholaogunz:
Played and finished, if you have a pc or console try playing INSIDE too cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sektion:
Just watched the video too, the one thing i noticed is that its graphics is aimed at a cartoonish aesthetic, If you look at it closely. So, it's not like they're trying to make it look realistic(as people might expect). The only problem i have with what i saw is just that everything looks unfinished hopefully the final product won't look as uncool as what i saw grin and hopefully the enemy AI won't be a bullet bag absolver like in gangstar vegas(you can unload 2 cartridges of bullets into the the enemy AI in that game and they might not even die grin had to play MOD version because of that)
I agree with you on this one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Guys I wanna download real racing3 buh I wanna know how many gig the additional data will cost tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
sholaogunz:
Guys I wanna download real racing3 buh I wanna know how many gig the additional data will cost tongue
the total game size maybe close to 4gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
krozay:
the total game size maybe close to 4gb
Wow,pls what of NFS most wanted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
sholaogunz:

Wow,pls what of NFS most wanted
you'll download about 700mb but the game file will expand by itself to around 2gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year People

Me right now

5 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 3:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Latest airtel unlimited free browsing cheat with tweakware, no frequent disconnection and this airtel unlimited free browsing cheat walks flawlessly with tweakware, click the link below for full tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/01/latest-airtel-unlimited-free-browsing.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.