Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,248 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2804272 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
lol life itself is a risk oo.. . What device?? grin grin
infinix hot. its still new sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
infinix hot. its still new sef
lol I even think say na Samsung... bought mine yesterday (infinix hot) .. rooted and flashed recovery same day.. Now experimenting with fonts grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Open vpn users. Pls how do u solve authentication error issues
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
kodded:

Collinz2 will this option work ?
what if we go back and use an old forgotten thread which nobody has comment on in any irrelevant topic like food, pets or even science /technology topic.......
the mods will not suspect especially if we forbid the use of p@yg...etis@lat...ch3@t...and fre3 browsing words like the way i just censored them i think the mods will not suspect it at all and let us not make too much of noise like showing too much of pictures or talking too much of p@yg i think that will be the best option to keep this ch3@t going............
...................what do you think?
feel free to reply me
yea ure right or create a watapp group
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
lol I even think say na Samsung... bought mine yesterday (infinix hot) .. rooted and flashed recovery same day.. Now experimenting with fonts grin grin
infinix try o. this phone make sense. over 15 games installed and all played. playing online games for over 5 hours and only 40 percent was removed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
infinix try o. this phone make sense. over 15 games installed and all played. playing online games for over 5 hours and only 40 percent was removed
I must confess, I was impressed by battery life.. I thought it would be worse.. my only ish with the phone is the way it gets hot when I'm on 3g.. Although after underclocking the processor I noticed it takes longer to get hot. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I can't take that risk o
na be say u never ready to hack the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
I must confess, I was impressed by battery life.. I thought it would be worse.. my only ish with the phone is the way it gets hot when I'm on 3g.. Although after underclocking the processor I noticed it takes longer to get hot. .
u heard the name infinix hot

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Collinz2:
na be say u never ready to hack the game
so no other way?

this wwe immortals is over hyped. downloaded yesterday and I'm already tired of it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
some of my games cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
wishlist

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
same thing happened to mine but it now takes long to heat up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Collinz2:
u heard the name infinix hot
lol grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
some of my games cool
E go soon tire u... You r just like me 1 yr ago... now im strictly on clash of clans. Or all those mumu games. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
E go soon tire u... You r just like me 1 yr ago... now im strictly on clash of clans. Or all those mumu games. .
the MMOs won't. I'm focusing on burning blade now. it would last me at least a month before I move to iron knights
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
so no other way?

this wwe immortals is over hyped. downloaded yesterday and I'm already tired of it
find the cracked apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
some of my games cool
Pls HOW AND WHERE did u get ur nfs:most wanted and fifa14.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the MMOs won't. I'm focusing on burning blade now. it would last me at least a month before I move to iron knights
ok oo.. . Na ur phone go suffer am grin tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dacronym:

Pls HOW AND WHERE did u get ur nfs:most wanted and fifa14.
just go on Google and type NFS most wanted apk. I think its on play.mob.org

FIFA 14 is from andropalace download version 1.2.8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
ok oo.. . Na ur phone go suffer am grin tongue
as in, I never let am rest since morning
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
as in, I never let am rest since morning
abeg sorry 4 the phone make the android guy rest, remember ur phone no be gaming console.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
How did u flashed the recovery!.... Mine is rooted but no CWM yet!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FKO1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Joshkid:
How did u flashed the recovery!.... Mine is rooted but no CWM yet!
http://www.techfashy.com/2015/02/how-to-create-cwm-on-infinix-hot.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
drajjay:
bro is the proxydroid required or wat.i didn't add it to mine.

Yea
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Waiting for my new power bank to arrive.. Then i go download chaos rings 1 and 2, reinstall my mc5 then find a better high graphics rpg game..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
OGeeKush:

Yea
even in an unrooted phone? Bros i did the mtn bis without rooting .can i still install the proxy droid without rooting .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
drajjay:
even in an unrooted phone? Bros i did the mtn bis without rooting .can i still install the proxy droid without rooting .

Wnt work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Baddestguyp:
just go on Google and type NFS most wanted apk. I think its on play.mob.org

FIFA 14 is from andropalace download version 1.2.8
Boss I know that, I mean where did u get yours those on your phone right now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Dacronym:

Boss I know that, I mean where did u get yours those on your phone right now.
I can't remember, I got my apk months ago
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2015
OGeeKush:

Wnt work
ok do you know the steps to root my innjoo i2s

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.