Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785804 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naturalized(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
krozay:
it is not modded ooh it is the normal version of the game v1.2.8,it is just dat i have been playing it since 2014 so am a pro in the game .I haven't seen the modded version of the game but I know it is out there,with the latest players and other stuff

Yeah it is a lot more difficult to score on the modded version actually. I score alot in this version also, actually had v1.36.

Marvel1206:

where did you download the modded version?? and what are the advantages over d original

I can't even recall, I think I followed a link from YouTube, downloaded and created a MEGA account, from which I got the link. It's a few months ago now so I can't remember.

As for advantages, you have current players in all the teams, legends (like those of the old PES) - actually an entire league, the tipplegean, is dedicated to different all star teams, newer teams like Leipzig, improved fifa17 graphics and player intelligence.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Naturalized:

Yeah it is a lot more difficult to score on the modded version actually. I score alot in this version also, actually had v1.36.

I can't even recall, I think I followed a link from YouTube, downloaded and created a MEGA account, from which I got the link. It's a few months ago now so I can't remember.

As for advantages, you have current players in all the teams, legends (like those of the old PES) - actually an entire league, the tipplegean, is dedicated to different all star teams, newer teams like Leipzig, improved fifa17 graphics and player intelligence.
I have seen the game.
3 files
Apk data and obb
but since i have the apk and obb of fifa 14, do i need to download all the files there oR just the data since both the apk and obb are off same size as mine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2017
Naturalized:

do u still play the modded version on ur phone ,pls post some pics and the YouTube link were u got it from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ne0w1zarD: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Wonderful new update coming to bullet force

2 new guns
1 new game mode
Events

Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3682871/thread-bullet-force-fps-gamers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:

Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3682871/thread-bullet-force-fps-gamers
thanks, been looking for a thread like this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pls is there anyone around Ikeja that can give me some hd games for free? Please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
krozay:
My Man UTD dream team

Please which football game is this? FIFA 14? Which one exactly please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
tunnex190:

Please which football game is this? FIFA 14? Which one exactly please?
FIFA 14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naturalized(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Marvel1206:

I have seen the game.
3 files
Apk data and obb
but since i have the apk and obb of fifa 14, do i need to download all the files there oR just the data since both the apk and obb are off same size as mine

You will need to download all.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
krozay:
FIFA 14

Can you get me the link please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Bullet force players, join our nigerian clan NGX naija gamers xtreme

Ill create a discord link for clan chat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mikkybellami(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Anyone with modern combat 5 in ibadan let share games together
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK2-OTPCybk

The 2 best first person shooters on mobile
Which do u think is better?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Checkout the specifications images and spec of leagoo m5 with edgeless designs and bezel-less design, click link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/checkout-specfications-images-and-price.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2017
RR3

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 3:21am On Jun 07, 2017
philips custom rom now available on infinix note 3 pro x601, click link below to download

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/philips-v787-custom-rom-for-infinix.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bolaji3071(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
krozay:
RR3
bro please is it an ofline game. and where can I download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mikkybellami(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
ladykilllar:
Pls is there anyone around Ikeja that can give me some hd games for free? Please?

Presently in ibadan but coming to Lagos tomorrow.... I have mc5, virtual tennis and pes 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
I never get tired of this game....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
mikkybellami:

Presently in ibadan but coming to Lagos tomorrow.... I have mc5, virtual tennis and pes 2017

I have virtual tennis... I don't mind mc5 and pes 2017 though, heard they are offline can i please get your contact and see if a meeting is possible? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
proffnico:

How do you guys keep up with old games? If there aren't new signings in a football game i lose interest quickly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
krozay:
RR3

Pls are you in lagos? How can I get this game? Will it work on Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
krozay:
RR3
Kai! I hAve really missed this game, I regret ever deleting it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
tunnex190:

Can you get me the link please?
which phone are u using u can go to play.mob.org to download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
ladykilllar:

Pls are you in lagos? How can I get this game? Will it work on Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
Am at mushin ,which games​ do u have on your phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2017
ladykilllar:

How do you guys keep up with old games? If there aren't new signings in a football game i lose interest quickly
i wonder o here is my work place 80% of guys here can die on this fifa 14 ehh i still wonder what fun they are having playing the game i was tempted to download the game inwhich i did but immediately uninstalled b4 the 1st match ended... dream league 17 is better or best offline soccer game 4 now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 1:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Maro4u:

i wonder o here is my work place 80% of guys here can die on this fifa 14 ehh i still wonder what fun they are having playing the game i was tempted to download the game inwhich i did but immediately uninstalled b4 the 1st match ended... dream league 17 is better or best offline soccer game 4 now
your choice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2017
proffnico:
which version of FIFA 14 is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jhoonyrad: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
krozay:
Am at mushin ,which games​ do u have on your phone

None bro... None, reason why i need games

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maro4u:

Dream league is sh!t to me, I wish i can get a harder version of modded fts 15 a very hard one, i love that game

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.