Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787346 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Even on 3gb RAM, it lagged. I don't think the RAM is the issue here.

The chipset is the issue. My own chipset is Snapdragon 815 and it worked flawlessly (Samsung Galaxy Note 4).

I played it first on Gionee S6s 3gb RAM. It lagged but not much compare to when I played it on Infinix Note 2 LTE 2gb RAM.

And apart from that, the game is not yet optimised. Ever since it was released, it never received any update.
hmm .. Good to know
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2017
isaiah9:
hmm .. Good to know
it's funny that the game runs buttery smooth on my small Samsung s4 mini LTE , with old snapdragon s4 pro 1.7ghz
no lag whatsoever
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
guydangerous:
won't play flawlessly if you ask me.
t's funny that the game runs buttery smooth on my small Samsung s4 mini LTE , with old snapdragon s4 pro 1.7ghz
no lag whatsoever
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2017
typicalgamer:

yes almost all android YouTube's are now running to that last survival battle royale and besides like all my guys for area when like bullet force don fly go that last survival
abi... I tried downloading it sef.... phone ain't compatible.... any idea how I can fix that?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:
grin grin haba, mc5 is buried and long forgotten grin
people are even comparing it with the said survival battle royale sef grin grin.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2017
ryfoz:

if you say so o
kill them there make I dy here dy finish them too.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2017
isaiah9:
shocked shocked Lagged on 2gb ram?
I think it is high time i bought a new phone
but not much,after a while it will release and go flawlessly...take advantage of jumia black Friday to get yourself a better phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Even on 3gb RAM, it lagged. I don't think the RAM is the issue here.

The chipset is the issue. My own chipset is Snapdragon 815 and it worked flawlessly (Samsung Galaxy Note 4).

I played it first on Gionee S6s 3gb RAM. It lagged but not much compare to when I played it on Infinix Note 2 LTE 2gb RAM.

And apart from that, the game is not yet optimised. Ever since it was released, it never received any update.
very true,some snapdragon 2gb ram can out perform some mtk 4gb ram sef.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2017
jaiyejina:
t's funny that the game runs buttery smooth on my small Samsung s4 mini LTE , with old snapdragon s4 pro 1.7ghz
no lag whatsoever
is because of your chip set,snapdragon tends to perform well and smooth compared to some mtk chip set.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Donkaz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
kodded:
download ppsspp in play store (the blue color)

-download pes18 iso here upfile.mobi/5uOwjYoqI4x (about 881mb)

-use the ppsspp and search for the game directory folder

-then go to this link and configure your ppsspp button configuration for smooth game play www.naijacruz.com/2017/01/latest-and-best-control-setups-for-pes.html?m=1 (note don't download pes17 on this link, it for button configuration only)

I download pes18 from the link you gave, downloaded ppsspp from playstore. When I tried loading the game, after the language prompt in the first picture, I only get a blank screen ( the second picture).

Thought it was because I haven't done the control customisation, I did it still the same story. What am I my missing?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Donkaz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Guys, please can anyone recommend a madass action game for me to download. Preferably offline.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
guydangerous:
is because of your chip set,snapdragon tends to perform well and smooth compared to some mtk chip set.
yea , I noticed that with even PES 2018 Android and FIFA 16
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
guydangerous:
people are even comparing it with the said survival battle royale sef grin grin.
survivor Royale that is killing bf...same bf that killed mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Goahead(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Donkaz:
Guys, please can anyone recommend a madass action game for me to download. Preferably offline.
Hitman sniper
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Donkaz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Goahead:
Hitman sniper

Thanks bruh!
Read the review, the game seems to be a little too static, would prefer a more mobile and interactive one.
Any other in mind??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:
bf killed mc5 ? dude, WTF
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Donkaz:
call of duty strike team and infinite tanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
jaiyejina:
yea , I noticed that with even PES 2018 Android and FIFA 16
that thing you call pes 18 is cracked modded version of first touch soccer,there's no pes 18.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:
I wonder how sgl will be when srb is going these far.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
guydangerous:
that thing you call pes 18 is cracked modded version of first touch soccer,there's no pes 18.
lol considering ur reputation I'm disappointed bro , kindly check play store , it's been out for like 2-3 weeks now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2017
snezBaba:

bf killed mc5 ? dude, WTF
this is a settled argument, bf and c ops murdered mc5

Now SGL (still in beta) and survivor royale buried what was left of mc5, and they now sending bf to its early grave

Dont argue...all the pros left mc5 long ago, they now leaving bf too...

Stop being enslaved by a dead game (mc5), play whats trending
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:49am On Nov 27, 2017
jaiyejina:
lol considering ur reputation I'm disappointed bro , kindly check play store , it's been out for like 2-3 weeks now
well am not a fan of soccer game so I care less,last time I came across it on play store they were still writing pre-register,I never knew it was officially out....how come people still download cracked ftc in place of pes 18 when they can download the main one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2017
guydangerous:

Funny boss cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2017
guydangerous:

What game is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2017
jaiyejina:
it's funny that the game runs buttery smooth on my small Samsung s4 mini LTE , with old snapdragon s4 pro 1.7ghz
no lag whatsoever
I guess that's why Samsung is one of the best phone companies.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2017
guydangerous:
but not much,after a while it will release and go flawlessly...take advantage of jumia black Friday to get yourself a better phone.
Yeah but i don't have that kinda juice right now. I'm thinking of getting one early next year.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Donkaz:

I download pes18 from the link you gave, downloaded ppsspp from playstore. When I tried loading the game, after the language prompt in the first picture, I only get a blank screen ( the second picture).

Thought it was because I haven't done the control customisation, I did it still the same story. What am I my missing?
Hope you didn't put the save data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
guys my phone do cast since and somebody won sell second hand camon CX 30k same time another person won hot4 23k which should I go for baddestguyp you are needed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
olayinkajnr:

where do i get fm18 with real player names
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
jaiyejina:
no pes 18 for android dnt be fooled by modders. If there is konami will anounce it themself. Search pes 2018 on wikipedia and see.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Airyprince:
where do i get fm18 with real player names

Playstore bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Donkaz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
kodded:
Hope you didn't put the save data
which save data please

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.