Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793298 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Yep. But I go soon get S7 edge
haha not backing down on sammy abi,why not s8.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Na my main sub I dey use download all these games o. To dey wake up for night dey do me somehow.

I get over 2gb bonus data only to be used at night for 9mobile. He go soon expire self.
set alarm or stay awake till midnight by playing games or watch movie on your phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
i tuale for u o!
watin person go do again na grin grin.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
guydangerous:
you try abeg me with the download site because due to it's popularity am seeing many of it and I don't know which is original or clone.

Just download from Playstore... it is free... or Freemium... Pay2Win... that's what most games are embracing these days... Normally when you deploy guy should deploy empty handed and start searching for weapons and other supplies allover the field, but Salary payers are Investing and they deploy with plenty Guns and Supplies...

download from Playstore sha... Search for the game.. the name is Rules of Survival

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
just got rules of survival I can't find how to upload my screenshot pic's
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2018
guydangerous:
haha not backing down on sammy abi,why not s8.

Me no like am. If I get money na the Note 8 I for buy but no money. Make I settle for S7 edge
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2018
nani667:

Just download from Playstore... it is free... or Freemium... Pay2Win... that's what most games are embracing these days... Normally when you deploy guy should deploy empty handed and start searching for weapons and other supplies allover the field, but Salary payers are Investing and they deploy with plenty Guns and Supplies...

download from Playstore sha... Search for the game.. the name is Rules of Survival
thanks I hope this salary earners and campers won't spoil these game with their lazy attitude,off to download sha.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2018
guydangerous:
thanks I hope this salary earners and campers won't spoil these game with their lazy attitude,off to download sha.
no, guys who deploy with weapons are hackers...u can only deploy with customizations like shirts and caps and not all of them...

Also some weapons and kits can only be found in drops from planes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 1:29am On Jan 16, 2018
I'm thinking of downloading dead effect 1 is d game worth it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Baddestguyp:
no, guys who deploy with weapons are hackers...u can only deploy with customizations like shirts and caps and not all of them...

make I download am finish first.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:48am On Jan 16, 2018
youngderek1:
I'm thinking of downloading dead effect 1 is d game worth it?
the game is old.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Baddestguyp:

You can actually deploy with weapons ... There's a waiting area where Players gather just before the game starts and everyone is put on their plane... I've seen people with weapons there that shoot randomly while waiting. Salary payers deploy with weapons
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Level UP

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2018
guydangerous:
the game is old.
I know that I wanted to know if d game makes sense sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2018
nani667:

You can actually deploy with weapons ... There's a waiting area where Players gather just before the game starts and everyone is put on their plane... I've seen people with weapons there that shoot randomly while waiting. Salary payers deploy with weapons
nah...if u get to waiting area fast...you can pick up weapons lying around, only managed to pick up twice...the second time it was with empty clips

Anyone that jumps from plane with weapons is hacking

There's a trick to landing fast, it's all about timing, controlling ur dive and parachute use...not a pro at that so i cant advice

They get to land very early and pick up weapons fast to kill those landing so it seems like they jumped with weapons

Very few hack

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2018
43 kills in a match in
wonder how these guys do it... angrysaw 50 kills in Survivor royale too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ptHK5zFH2BU
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by primeson1(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2018
2.6gb was what I saw on adropalace and its v1.0

That is a huge file o, is it that interesting so as not to waste time and data

guydangerous:
finally got xenos,am still tampering with the graphics settings to get my desired resolution.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
primeson1:

if you get mind as gamer,file size no mean anything...for me am OK with it but I don't what you expect or expecting from it. wink wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
guydangerous:
if you get mind as gamer,file size no mean anything...for me am OK with it but I don't what you expect or expecting from it. wink wink

Any recommendations wey person fit download. Adventure, action (offline)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why my own rules of survival no gree play...after everything it hang here.

Pic below.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Any recommendations wey person fit download. Adventure, action (offline)
none for now oh,me sef I dy find game I go download.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
primeson1:

screenshot from the game.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
youngderek1:
I know that I wanted to know if d game makes sense sha
OK cool.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kings1930(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
guydangerous:
is it online or offline?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kings1930:
is it online or offline?
offline.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
guydangerous:
none for now oh,me sef I dy find game I go download.

Lol. Na wa ọ. Na so i just download all the GTA series keep for phone. Na bully I wan download back again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Na wa ọ. Na so i just download all the GTA series keep for phone. Na bully I wan download back again.
na to re-download already played games before remain now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
guydangerous:
na to re-download already played games before remain now.

Lol. All these game developers just fall hands.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
nani667:

U wont get d weapons as u touch down from d plane, and rules of survival is swamped with cheaters but survival royale has a very strong and working anti cheat system
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
primeson1:

If u play it, it will be d most interesting game uv played in a long time over sense dey worry d game no pay2win or pay2play bullshit just raw story as if ur watching a movie, u'l get use to names like lowink, redivist, inquisitor etc... I will still play it got it backed up on my pc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
guydangerous:
Snapdragon 625 and adreno 506 at work... I got a near negative graphics on my splus but i still enjoy d game wel

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.