Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789152 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Collinz2:
I downloaded it, God of War 4.
thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol, to get am hard o but grin
I will attempt it tonight.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol, to get am hard o but grin
you for post link for easy access.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:27am On Apr 25, 2018
typicalgamer:

maybe this pic will change your mind
I once played it,maybe because I was low on credit and cash to purchase and upgrade my gear made me uninstall it...do you have one with modded cash and gold.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2018
isaiah9:
https://apkparadise.org/splinter-cell-conviction-hd/
Download the apk suitable for your device resolution first then download the game data but what i did was download the apk only,lunched it and downloaded the data from the game app. It's the best option.
link suspended,any other options.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Collinz2:
I guess is your android version or your current rom. Download from playstore more safe.
I'm using android 7.0 and its infinix note 4 am using d 3gb/32gb variant tho I have 5gb left in d 32gb could that be d reason?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2018
guydangerous:
you for post link for easy access.

I no wan go post link make he no turn out say the game no go work. Make I risk the download first and see if the game go play before posting it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:47am On Apr 25, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I no wan go post link make he no turn out say the game no go work. Make I risk the download first and see if the game go play before posting it.
give me I want to download it now now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2018
And it worked. BackStab

https://mega. nz/#!FHhRRTLY!8NxGn-sC1lVBQdZtHVnGqSz6vZp7_8vz1bODcJDBMtc

Edit the link and delete the space between the . and n.

After download, use zarchiver to extract. The password to the file is MR DURRANI in capital letters.

Extract the file into internal memory/gameloft/games

@guydangerous

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2018
olayinkajnr:
And it worked. BackStab

https://mega. nz/#!FHhRRTLY!8NxGn-sC1lVBQdZtHVnGqSz6vZp7_8vz1bODcJDBMtc

Edit the link and delete the space between the . and n.

After download, use zarchiver to extract. The password to the file is MR DURRANI in capital letters.

@guydangerous
finally.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2018
guydangerous:
link suspended,any other options.
just visit apk paradise site and search for it.
Modified: sorry i now understand what you meant.

http://apkun.com/en/items/splinter-cell-conviction-hd

Try that but i would advise you download only the apk first,then run it so you can download the game data from it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Interesting Game but sad Ending cry

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2018

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
guydangerous:
I once played it,maybe because I was low on credit and cash to purchase and upgrade my gear made me uninstall it...do you have one with modded cash and gold.

as a matter of fact I do look at the money in the pic

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
typicalgamer:

Downloaded this but I was banned
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Downloaded this but I was banned
never on WiFi or mobile network when playing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Neoblazers:
Guys pls help out....been trying to run MC4 on my Redmi note 5A prime but this is what keeps coming up

Beht why bother trying to play that Outdated game... There are many from the playstore you can download....

It is possible the version of the game you're trying to install isn't even compatible with your Android version,

Purchase the game from Playstore and it will probably work well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
New small fresh update ✔️

New Stuff added to the game smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
typicalgamer:

never on WiFi or mobile network when playing

Well, I downloaded another APK and it played well even with data connection on.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Currently Pes 2018 is the best soccer game on mobile... No contest atall almost pc like just the graphics is the difference, same rich commentary and gameplay... Sotey them fit use fake dive hustle pk but if ref catch u na card

4 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
guydangerous:
wired it is then,I hope they don't select games compared to wireless.
if its on psp it don't select games but on android it only works on games that support game pad or you can use any game software/mapper to make it work on other games but it is difficult.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
youngderek1:
I'm using android 7.0 and its infinix note 4 am using d 3gb/32gb variant tho I have 5gb left in d 32gb could that be d reason?
your memory have nothing to do with it, my guess is either your android version or your current rom. Infinix ROM ain't that good with some games. Get another apk make sure is for android version 7
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
typicalgamer:

help me with the link.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Collinz2:
if its on psp it don't select games but on android it only works on games that support game pad or you can use any game software/mapper to make it work on other games but it is difficult.
I will try it out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Georgioo:
Currently Pes 2018 is the best soccer game on mobile... No contest atall almost pc like just the graphics is the difference, same rich commentary and gameplay... Sotey them fit use fake dive hustle pk but if ref catch u na card
Lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Update ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
nani667:
Update ✔️
share us a pic of your chicken dinner
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2018
another one I murder for fun I should be called snowman coz I'm a cold killer

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
typicalgamer:
another one I murder for fun I should be called snowman coz I'm a cold killer
See lines na.. U for kuku collab with falz na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ayodele951(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2018
JehanEddy07:
Interesting Game but sad Ending cry

I cried when I finished playing this game.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Though am use to playing fps games but this fpp mode in pubg is kinda hard to master, u have to look around because there are killers everywhere

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.