Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground (1899 Views)

Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? / Can A Jehovahs Withness Marry A Non-Member? / Can A Jehovahs Witness Member Become A Medical Doctor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Yooguyz: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
"If we stop actively supporting Jehovah’s work, then we start following Satan. There is no middle ground." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.18

"Either you are serving Jehovah God or Satan the Devil. Regardless of your answer, if you follow the unrighteous ways of the world you cannot be serving the true God, Jehovah." You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth p.208

"Are you so different from the majority of mankind that you can say that they are serving the Devil but that you are serving the true God? There is a people who are that different, and everyone knows they are different and no part of the world. They are Jehovah's witnesses." Watchtower 1968 Mar 1 p.136
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by ammyluv2002(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thank God, you are quoting from 'watch tower' and not 'the holy bible'

11 Likes

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by holatin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
read next topic
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by teemanbastos(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
God Bless you..
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
teemanbastos:
God Bless you..
Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Yooguyz: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:

But the watchtower is an accurate dispenser na.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by herald9: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yooguyz:
[b]
"Are you so different from the majority of mankind that you can say that they are serving the Devil but that you are serving the true God? There is a people who are that different, and everyone knows they are different and no part of the world. They are Jehovah's witnesses." Watchtower 1968 Mar 1 p.136

The difference is clear ...no doubt.

Their own ideology is acceptable and practicable

I could spend days listening to their subtle teachings than spare a second for a Deeper Life woman screaming hell at me .
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Tallesty1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!.

*Voice from inside.*

Voice: Who dey dia?

Jehovah Witness: Na we.

Voice: Who be we?

Witness: We are the Jehovah's witness:

Voice: Oh, the house owners no dey, everybody don commot.

Witness: Owk, come out make we speak with you small.

Voice: Oga no be person dey talk so, nah dia dog.

Witness: Honestly we won't waste your time.

Voice: Oga I said nah their dog be this............ Haba, nah by force?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by paulGrundy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
herald9:

I could spend days listening to their subtle teachings than spare a second for a Deeper Life woman screaming hell at me .

But jehovahs witnesses are not the only ones who does not believe in hell na? E.g Unitarians and mormons.

Besides WOF doctrines are wildly praised. For its wide acceptability among the christain faith and practicality.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by neejay1986(m): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Next....
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yooguyz:
"If we stop actively supporting Jehovah's work, then we start following Satan. There is no middle ground." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.18

"Either you are serving Jehovah God or Satan the Devil. Regardless of your answer, if you follow the unrighteous ways of the world you cannot be serving the true God, Jehovah." You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth p.208

Right. i'm quaking in my boots.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Yooguyz:

But the watchtower is an accurate dispenser na.
says who?
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Phantom727(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
nice 1 bro. . .keep up the good work.we can only hope they listen and turnaround!
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by paulGrundy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Phantom727:
nice 1 bro. . .keep up the good work.we can only hope they listen and turnaround!

Am curious I would like to know the scriptural basis for the watchtowers assertion.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Phantom727(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
paulGrundy:

Am curious I would like to know the scriptural basis for the watchtowers assertion.
go to www.jw.org you'll find the answers you seek there.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by paulGrundy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Phantom727:
go to www.jw.org you'll find the answers you seek there.

I asked you a question and you are pasting a blog link for me, am not clicking on that your blog!
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Phantom727(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
paulGrundy:

I asked you a question and you are pasting a blog link for me, am not clicking on that your blog!
its not a blog. . .its jehovah's witnesses website:www.jw.org or try tv.jw.org thats our official tv station/channel.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by paulGrundy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Phantom727:
its not a blog. . .its jehovah's witnesses website:www.jw.org or try tv.jw.org thats our official tv station/channel.

How do you expect me not to think its a blog? I asked I you a question, you didn't answer, instead you are expecting me to click on your blog. Why don't you quote out the answer from that website and paste it here.

Am not clicking on it though.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by dolphinheart(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
paulGrundy:

Been think say u say u where once part of them , u no remember their teachings again?
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by paulGrundy(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
ammyluv2002:

cheesy
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
na wa ooo this people again
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2020
Rozz:
na wa ooo this people again

The post dated 2014 meaning the OP posted this some six years ago!

Though it's the bitter truth but it wasn't presented properly.

That's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses believe globally, if you find anyone saying something different then know that such a person wanted something else from you.

if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses you can't inherit God's kingdom! smiley
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2020
Maximus69:

The post dated 2014 meaning the OP posted this some six years ago!

Though it's the bitter truth but it wasn't presented properly.

That's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses believe globally, if you find anyone saying something different then know that such a person wanted something else from you.

if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses you can't inherit God's kingdom! smiley

Now I'm really scared of JW people with this statement
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2020
Rozz:

You don't need to be scared Rozz!

What Jehovah promised his worshipers is everlasting life, but unbelievers will only go into extinction that's all! smiley
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 11:55pm On May 12, 2020
Rozz:

According to Maximus69.......IF YOU'RE NOT ONE of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, YOU WILL PERISH! here on this thread.

On another THREAD it was...NO SINGLE SOUL OUTSIDE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION CAN BE SAVED IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT!

what did the organization that Maximus69 belong has toare to say ABOUT the BOAST up there? Check below you might as well just type the question ONLINE...

Do JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES Feel That They Are the ONLY PEOPLE Who Will Be Saved?

NO.

Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) ADDITIONALLY, many now living may yet BEGIN to SERVE GOD(i.e JOIN Jehovah's witnesses organization), and they too will gain salvation. IN ANY CASE, it’s not our JOB to JUDGE who WILL or WON’T be SAVED. That assignment rests squarely in JESUS’ HANDS.—John 5:22, 27.

You can only be SCARED if JESUS said SALVATION is by "putting FAITH in an ORGANIZATION" but as stated in the ORGANIZATION frequently asked questions posted ONLINE it rest squarely in the hands of Jesus.

When Maximus69 make comments here he will CATEGORICALLY say every other CHRISTIAN don't worship their OWN God

But when out there going from house to house and he ASKED one his would be HOUSEHOLDER to read Matthew 6:9,10.

Will Maximus69 tell his HOUSEHOLDER that verse is TALKING about their OWN father ALONE?

1 Like

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 5:58am On May 13, 2020
achorladey:

According to Maximus69.......IF YOU'RE NOT ONE of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, YOU WILL PERISH! here on this thread.

On another THREAD it was...NO SINGLE SOUL OUTSIDE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION CAN BE SAVED IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT!

what did the organization that Maximus69 belong has toare to say ABOUT the BOAST up there? Check below you might as well just type the question ONLINE...

NO.

Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) ADDITIONALLY, many now living may yet BEGIN to SERVE GOD(i.e JOIN Jehovah's witnesses organization), and they too will gain salvation. IN ANY CASE, it’s not our JOB to JUDGE who WILL or WON’T be SAVED. That assignment rests squarely in JESUS’ HANDS.—John 5:22, 27.

You can only be SCARED if JESUS said SALVATION is by "putting FAITH in an ORGANIZATION" but as stated in the ORGANIZATION frequently asked questions posted ONLINE it rest squarely in the hands of Jesus.

When Maximus69 make comments here he will CATEGORICALLY say every other CHRISTIAN don't worship their OWN God

But when out there going from house to house and he ASKED one his would be HOUSEHOLDER to read Matthew 6:9,10.

Will Maximus69 tell his HOUSEHOLDER that verse is TALKING about their OWN father ALONE?

Truth be told there are some of JW doctrines that I can never come to terms with.Like the issue of blood transfusion,even at the point of death a JW will not donate blood to their own loved ones and some others I can't mention here.I once watched a video that circulated online where the pregnant wife of a JW was left to die because the husband refused blood transfusion for her,i cried so much for that woman when I watched the video it was so heartbreaking.Ever since then I kind of have this mixed feelings towards a JW person even though they are saying the truth most times,i feel they are all hard hearted and treat other people with disgust no matter the situation and such habits are not of God.Showing compassion and love to your fellow human is what God has instructed us do but JW people will not even consider you human if you ain't one of them and that makes me wonder what they preach among themselves.
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On May 13, 2020
@OP, according to the BIble, Satan is in fact a servant of God. So who's to say that Jehovah's witness and Satan do not share plans?
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 6:20am On May 13, 2020
Rozz:
Truth be told there are some of JW doctrines that I can never come to terms with.Like the issue of blood transfusion,even at the point of death a JW will not donate blood to their own loved ones and some others I can't mention here.I once watched a video that circulated online where the pregnant wife of a JW was left to die because the husband refused blood transfusion for her,i cried so much for that woman when I watched the video it was so heartbreaking.Ever since then I kind of have this mixed feelings towards a JW person even though they are saying the truth most times,i feel they are all hard hearted and treat other people with disgust no matter the situation and such habits are not of God.Showing compassion and love to your fellow human is what God has instructed us do but JW people will not even consider you human if you ain't one of them and that makes me wonder what they preach among themselves.

These are the things we preach amongst ourselves!

(1)We must love our God much more than our own soul! Mark 12:29
This means whatever it will take to please our God shouldn't be compromised for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 10:37-39; Revelations 12:11

(2)We love everyone so we must tell them when there is danger {Mark 12:30} not just keep mute even when we are sure they're not safe! John 3:16-18

(3)Our faith of course will lead to either endless enmity or lasting friendship with our fellowman! Matthew 10:34-36

So we are fully prepared to stand up for what we know at all times whether people accept it or abhor it, one thing we will never do is to pick up weapons intentionally to kill our fellowman, because we're messengers of Godly PEACE!

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by Nobody: 6:30am On May 13, 2020
Whether you like it or not Maximus69 have been vindicated!

This is a post that's been here on the forum since 2014 when Maximus69 haven't thought of becoming a Nairalander so now at least Rozz has gotten the point i've been trying to make all along!

If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, our God will not take you into his Kingdom!

So it's no more what Maximus69 said but this is another witness telling you the same thing.

When Jesus (a young first century Jewish carpenter) said the same thing back then, all those who love interfaith became furious at him, they were so pained to the point of killing him but that doesn't change what he meant in his mind!

We are his followers and it's only amongst us that you can learn what he taught back then, so if you refuse to accept our teachings there is no sitting on the fence Sir,

You will perish! embarassed

achorladey:

NO.

1 Like

Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by gobuchinny: 8:59am On May 13, 2020
ammyluv2002:

grin grin. Best response to this foolish post my man grin
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by gobuchinny: 9:00am On May 13, 2020
herald9:

I hope you spend same amount of days studying your bible to get direct revelation from the Holy Spirit than listen to man that dilutes the word with his own shortcomings grin
Re: Its Either You Are A Jehovahs Witness, Or You Are For Satan No Middle Ground by achorladey: 10:34am On May 13, 2020
Maximus69:
Whether you like it or not Maximus69 have been vindicated!

This is a post that's been here on the forum since 2014 when Maximus69 haven't thought of becoming a Nairalander so now at least Rozz has gotten the point i've been trying to make all along!

If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, our God will not take you into his Kingdom!

So it's no more what Maximus69 said but this is another witness telling you the same thing.

When Jesus (a young first century Jewish carpenter) said the same thing back then, all those who love interfaith became furious at him, they were so pained to the point of killing him but that doesn't change what he meant in his mind!

We are his followers and it's only amongst us that you can learn what he taught back then, so if you refuse to accept our teachings there is no sitting on the fence Sir,

You will perish! embarassed

Your ORGANIZATION and its leaders states says SALVATION rest SQUARELY in the hands of JESUS.

You say SALVATION rest in exercising faith in an ORGANIZATION.

See how you contradict, Jesus Christ and the organization you're a member of.

To show how you love going back and forth and keep contradicting yourself you called it NEW LIGHT and OLD LIGHT in another thread.

Hahahahaahha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Sex Addict(fornication) Stop It??? / An Apology Letter / The Mystery Of Open Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.