Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website (1235 Views)

Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links / Mass Traffic And Mass Articles Creator Softwares Download / Due Diligence On Automatic Mass Traffic Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by omatech: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello NL are you a web developer or do u owned a website or a fiver.com lover and you have low poor visitors, have you ever asked how come facebook,Nairaland and the rest are doing it. call me today on 07062303277 or whatsapp i use 3 software's for my traffic generation
automated hit,auto poster and kiss of the dragon
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
omatech:
Hello NL are you a web developer or do u owned a website and you have low poor visitors employ me today. but before anybody need me i will want to proof my self by driving some amount of traffic to your site if my work is okay and its satisfied by you, then we can negotiate on making your website busy 24/7 like Nairaland.com and making your site more popular and i will also increase your website rank on Google. try me today and see my capability have you ever asked how come facebook,Nairaland and the rest are doing it. call me today on 07062303277 or whatsapp
hi

try www.naijaxplorer.com

lets see how it goes
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by Oluwatosean(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
First, which kin motor car u 1 use drive d traffic?
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Oluwatosean:
First, which kin motor car u 1 use drive d traffic?

Sfb undecided

Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
omatech:
Hello NL are you a web developer or do u owned a website and you have low poor visitors employ me today. but before anybody need me i will want to proof my self by driving some amount of traffic to your site if my work is okay and its satisfied by you, then we can negotiate on making your website busy 24/7 like Nairaland.com and making your site more popular and i will also increase your website rank on Google. try me today and see my capability have you ever asked how come facebook,Nairaland and the rest are doing it. call me today on 07062303277 or whatsapp

work on www.brickhomesng.com,let see hoe good you are.
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by akintayo1(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2014
omatech:

I'll like to know the source of your traffic i.e is it social media, forum, search, email or whatever?
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by akintayo1(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2014
omatech:

Seems you're not on Whatsapp or is it another number? I tried get in-touch but got reply message that your number is not on Whatspp data base.
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by omatech: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
how do u all want me to handle each every site u posted here call me or whatsapp me thats y my number is there then i will no your site thats y , my source of traffic is from different sites like facebook,Nl,linda,information nigeria, and lastly On radio and many big websites with my 3 powerful software's you can check the site am working on now www.kindaweb.com and see the traffic. this is what i specialize on
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by omatech: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2014
ok
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by spillyboy14: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
please contact me on jamesbassey417@gmail.com i have a job for you
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by dav8id(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guys this @OP has nothing to offer ...mak una no waste una time..no past work to show..
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by omatech: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
for those that are interested in my service will get my service and for those that are not interested can be passing by this is one of my proof on how i drive my traffic i mean one of my way that is to say i dont drive fake traffic to any body site please if you are interested in my service you can download this video and after watching it then call me on 07062303277 i will be ready to do your job. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link_zip/RPtjULvRCF4En5BHGb82QLvO2YR3norjRmRJalggzSkZYd4Z5E8AA0KChfkWhP37

one thing is sure people dout me but google it my software is just 2k so cheap why must you waste your money to advertise on facebook were my softwares can do it please Note kiss of the dragon is a bot traffic generator but auto poster is not

Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by minmini: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2015
There are several methods to increase traffic such as Article submission,Social networking,Affiliate marketing etc..They play a vital role in improving traffic.But these all will take little time .If you want to increase your page rank even more faster,paid SEO service is the best one.I used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) service available in TheWebPole.com .It will promote your site by submitting it in 100 search engines,directories and provide suggested keywords. Hence the website and page rank increases soon.
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by omatech: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
i puched a traffic to a site called www.amebojunction.com and the site reached its maximum bandwidth as in the traffic was much for it and the bandwidth is not enough check it out thats one of my proff profs
Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by apnewscorner: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
plz try this if it for www.apnewscorner.com let see its success or not

Re: I Will Drive Mass Traffic To You Website by Googleus(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
apnewscorner:
plz try this if it for www.apnewscorner.com let see its success or not

kindly help direct traffic for my new blog...i ll really appreciate it

http://constructionhints..com

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail / Traffic Services For Bloggers / Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.