Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Need To Know Something About Twitter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Know Something About Twitter (540 Views)

What Is It About Twitter That Thrills You? How Do I Get That Feeling Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know Something About Twitter by princeozzilly(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2014
I went to my followers' list on twitter and infront of each follower, there is the twitter bird logo and and a + sign. Out of sheer curiosity, I clicked on the logo and it disappeared. Does it mean I've deleted that particular follower? What does it mean? Anybody who knows please...
Re: I Need To Know Something About Twitter by dyadeleye(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2014
It means you've followed the person back!...
Re: I Need To Know Something About Twitter by princeozzilly(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2014
dyadeleye:
It means you've followed the person back!...
thanks
Re: I Need To Know Something About Twitter by bedfordng(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2014
you followed the person.you can also do same to unfollow

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Paypal Expert / Basepay.me - Welcome To New Level Of E-currency Exchange / Did I Try A Little? Any Suggestions Will Be Appreciated? (Banner Design)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.