Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW (656 Views)

2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos / Davido Goes All Old Skool For New Music Video [photo] / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW by amakaikeng(f): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Oscar winning actress, Lupita Nyong'o was one of the keynote speakers at the Massachusetts Conference for Women held in Boston yesterday, Thursday December 4th, which also had Hillary Clinton as a keynote speaker. During her speech, she went totally emotional - crying as she talked about her journey to success and growing up with big dreams.

"My mommy is here. My number one cheerleader," she started by saying.
"What I wanted more than anything was to make believe for a living.
"When I watched The Color Purple and watched Oprah and Whoopi Goldberg, a seed was planted in my heart to becoming an actor, but I dared not water it in public.
"Nobody I knew around me was acting for a living. In school, it wasn't one of the professions you learned about.
"It didn’t help that we only had one TV station and it aired very boring programming as a child."
Continue to read the rest --- http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/lupita-nyongo-steps-out-with-mum-goes.html

Re: Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW by ammyluv2002(f): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Nne, na your time to shine!
Re: Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW by Kolade9(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2014
The mama con fine pass the pikin -_-
Re: Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW by Airforce1(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Seen
Re: Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW by mimiejacobz(f): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Her mum is pretty

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Alex Okoroji Tipped For Commisioner Of Information In Lagos / This Is How Maheeda Plans To Help You In Your Relationship / Psquare Buries Father In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.