Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

China Is Now Number One In Global Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Is Now Number One In Global Economy (433 Views)

The Exaggerated Impact Of Iran's Oil Deal On Nigeria and Global Economy / Africa’s Largest Economy, Nigeria, Drops In Global Competitiveness Ranking / Yahoo! Profile On Nigeria As An Emerging Global Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Is Now Number One In Global Economy by Classicalmusic: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2014
The Chinese economy over took the United States to become the largest in the world cheesy

Thanks to an unconventional style of doing business. And thanks to the people who underestimated the Asian powerhouse in time of struggle. cheesy

I strongly think that their best is yet to come and will go far ahead in the next decade. This lead has come to stay for now cheesy

Consequently, my beloved country, Nigeria should learn from these people, because when i was in China, I knew the country would be great in nearest future. Even though most Chinese didn't take me serious then in 2000. But now, at least, my prediction has come through.

What will Nigeria to do become a super power?

1 Like

Re: China Is Now Number One In Global Economy by bbello28(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2014
BeautIful china cheesy
Re: China Is Now Number One In Global Economy by Classicalmusic: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2014
bbello28:
BeautIful china cheesy
Yeah brother. Just to be attached, I am willing to work with the Federal Government for free for three months. I know a lot about the Chinese and its economy and I believe we could turn the heat on them and skyrocket our position to top 20 in the next 5 years. Believe me, we do also need unconventional style cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Dynamic Customise Bulksms To People As Low As 1.10kobo Per Sms. / 4 Keys To A Succesful Business / Online Shop Advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.