Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! (650 Views)

!!!PROMO!!! Sick Of Buying Petrol Or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? / How Sanusi Saved Depositors From Losing N2tr To Sick Banks - Sanusi / Seun,why Do You Always Move My Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! by neksummi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2008
I'm aware that mlm, HYIP, forex, ads etc are not acceptable here but I can't understand
why my post which contains non of such would be deleted. I made a post on US account/Paypal verification where I asked people to read up for themselves the info on my blog. To my surprise, after a day the post was no more. Or was it because I 'stepped on the toes' of those selling the info? I actually bought the info but I decided to give it out free and this was offensive to the moderators? Well I stand to be corrected but I don't see anything wrong with giving that info on my blog.
Re: Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! by naijacutee(f): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2008
Did you post the whole information here, or did you write a short intro saying "See my blog for details"?
Re: Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! by dontexe(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2008
Let your posts be more detailed. Instead of posting part info here, while the rest are on your personal webpage or you get them by subscribing for your newsletter isn't good enough.
Re: Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! by naijacutee(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
dontexe:

Let your posts be more detailed. Instead of posting part info here, while the rest are on your personal webpage or you get them by subscribing for your newsletter isn't good enough.

Thank you!!
Re: Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! by peace2all(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
neksummi,

You are also taking advantage of those of us who made our email
available here on nairaland to spam us with mails concerning your
business.

That is also not nice at all.

You seems to be exposing youself negatively right now with this your complain.
Re: Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! by neksummi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
I don't spam anyone. I only write people who have written me requesting one thing or the other.
I never go about picking e-mails of people who never wrote me. If I've ever written you without you first
requesting something from me, you can challenge me here.
And if you've written me before, and you're no longer interested in receiving from me, you can write me back whenever you receive a mail from me and I'll be glad to remove you from my contact. Don't associate me with SPAMMING my friend! I respect people's privacy.

(1) (Reply)

Acquire This Information Now: And You Will Forever Be Happy / Informations About New Rail Development In The Country. / Make Your Money Now: Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.