Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live (2416 Views)

Poll: Bolton versus Chelsea,who wins?

Bolton: 8% (3 votes)
Chelsea: 67% (23 votes)
Draw: 23% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / Anderlecht Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 2) - Live / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
Bolton play host to Chelsea at the Reebok Stadium this Saturday at 15.00 GMT, that's 4pm Nigerian time.

Chelsea lost their top spot on the league table to Liverpool on Monday, following their painful loss to Arsenal at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, and Liverpool's draw on Monday. Most folks expected the usual draw between the two teams, but it was not to be.

Can one say the Blues' standard of play is falling? Or does Big Phil have a few management issues? Many people criticized the gaffer's removal of Mikel Obi during the game against Arsenal, saying it further weakened the Blues' MF. Perhaps true, perhaps not. I can safely say quite a number of fans are grumbling against Big Phil right now.

They go over to the Reebok this Saturday to unleash their anger on Bolton. Add to the mix the fact that Bolton has been quite poor this season.  .  .its looking like a walk over for Chelsea yeah? But perhaps Bolton might be bolstered by the home advantage factor.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 1:16am On Dec 03, 2008
Bolton are not exactly doing too badly compared to earlier in the season but Chelsea should win the Reebok stadium has been a happy hunting ground for them Blues
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by AJITERU: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2008
I do not see chelsea triumph in this match.The worst will be draw.You can mark my word.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2008
@cristalz
what do u mean the match wil be a walkover or that BOLTON has a poor run? We on our best form ever best teamever.
@A-40
ITS sure dat its gonna be a tough one and mind u chelsea hasn't been that outstandin in reebok, they always escape wit a 1goal lead and we go over to the bridge to draw them. Note that chelsea r under pressure to get back to the top of the league table, BOLTON produced 7goals outof 2away matches, i tell u the rsult is best a draw else BOLTON suprisinly wins.
Ajiteru is right.
Trotters 4 life.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2008
@cristalz
what do u mean the match wil be a walkover or that BOLTON has a poor run? We on our best form ever best teamever.
@A-40
ITS sure dat its gonna be a tough one and mind u chelsea hasn't been that outstandin in reebok, they always escape wit a 1goal lead and we go over to the bridge to draw them. Note that chelsea r under pressure to get back to the top of the league table, BOLTON produced 7goals outof 2away matches, i tell u the rsult is best a draw else BOLTON suprisinly wins.
Ajiteru is right.
Trotters 4 life.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2008
darequam

I said its ''looking like a walk over'' for Chelsea, didn't say it is grin

Didn't know you're a Bolton fan tho. . .so y'all fans really think Chelsea won't get away with a win? Even with all their firepower?
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
Firepower!
I c no fire not 2 talk of power.
In terms of defence BOLTON has done a good job, boasting of the 4th highly rated this season.
The chelsea team's striking force is weak for now so if atall they'l score it'l be from setpiece.
We've already playd the best 2teams in d league(manU & LIVERPOOL) and lost 2-0 to each.
Manu had to rob us with a worthles penalty, guess what liverpool had to rsult to crossing the ball to a targetman when they couldn't penetr8 into our defence also knowing Jaskelinen is capable of stopping outside shots. SCOLARI better come up with somethin or his employee will start questionin his abilities.
BOLTON till i die.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by RuuDie(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
A potential banana skin. . . . .
Bolton can really be a pain in d butt + their physical prowess helps them. Chelsea are going 2 find dis a hard nut 2 crack!
Chelsea are gonna need all d guile & slick passing they can muster 4 dis 1.
Can't stick my neck out. . . . . This 1 can go any which way!
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hmmm!
A potential banana skin!
I don't think i like that.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by manickal(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2008
chelsea will win. angry
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2008
Na why you dey vex? grin
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by AloyEmeka9: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2008
Omo, nobody dey root for Bolton? Na waaaahhhh
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by RuuDie(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2008
Chelsea do not as much incisive passyn & movement as arsenal or man utd, so they tend 2 the physical 4 leverage. . . . . Bolton prefer that, suits em.
Bolton have shown some flashes of brilliance in previous games & in gardner, they have some1 that can make things happen.
Chelsea all it takes 2 cop all 3, but they are under some pressure 2 get back 2 winnyn ways. . . . . The longer the game goes @ an unsavory scoreline, the more desperate the blues will get. . . . . . Will bolton be good enough 2 capitalize?
that cannot be overlooked.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by dominique(f): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2008
bolton can be a torn in the flesh for big teams but chelsea will give them tough time at the reebok. i'm predicting a draw though
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by vikiviko(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
Chelsea should go through .
In the previous two matches lost to Liverpool and Roma they came out strong in the other matches, so this won't be an exception.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2008
@rudie
U r now talking.

The chelsea team of today still find it hard to play a tactics different from Morinho's pattern. To be factual and realistic this pattern of play is similar to dat of BOLTON, the only difference is that chelsea uses quality players. This is why when both teams meet, much isn't really produced. , similar tactics clashes.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
@rudie
U r now talking.

The chelsea team of today still find it hard to play a tactics different from Morinho's pattern. To be factual and realistic this pattern of play is similar to dat of BOLTON, the only difference is that chelsea uses quality players. This is why when both teams meet, much isn't really produced. , similar tactics clashes.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
I dey root for Bolton they are no longer a thorn in our flesh in short Bolton must win
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2008
Abi o.

Bolton must win and Wigan will win grin
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
@A40
I GUESS U ARE A GUNNER. U r luckey Sam alladyce the man who has ur recipe is no more there.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Riodiao(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2008
Draw is written over dis game. Bolton r in form whether u lyke it or not. And chelsea have never done the double over them 4 3 years now
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2008
praying and hoping for a chelsea win after last weeks disappointing loss.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by gentlegg(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
I was a blue with all my heart, but Chelsea broke my heart on sunday, so now i don't care who wins.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by fender(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2008
I was so famished during the match, but after the match I completely lost my appetite for food. Anyways, for better for worse. Blues for lyfe. We'll definitely win against bolton waka waka.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
Straight to the point. Chelsea going to win. To heal our wounds of last weekend. Am still cry
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by fender(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
I was so famished during the match, but after the match I completely lost my appetite for food. Anyways, for better for worse. Blues for lyfe. We'll definitely win against bolton waka waka.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
Chelsea ! Chelsea !! Chelsea !!! Chelsea !!!! OR NO OTHER CLUB SIDE, grin
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by allboyz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
Chelsea will L

the best they can get is a Draw.

Bolton knows Chelsea IN-OUT
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
Chelsea might win! Bolton might who, its a 50/50 deal. Less than 24hrs to kno
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2008
Cristalz:

Abi o.

Bolton must win and Sunderland will win grin
Correct grin grin

gentlegg:

I was a blue with all my heart, but Chelsea broke my heart on sunday, so now i don't care who wins.
Thats the spirit son cheesy cheesy

@darequam
We got the antidote to the Allardyce virus right before he left have you forgotten the 3-1 trashing we gave y'all at the Reebok in that F.A cup replay or the 2-1 defeat we handed y'all at the Emirates?
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by PastorAIO: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2008
my broders, I go tell you the tin wey dey spoil Chelsea but I no tink say you go believe because of the hype and the pr wey surround hin name.

That Deco guy no dey effective for Chelsea at all.

I no dey doubt say na great footballer, but hin no gel with the rest of the team and the worst part na say Scolari no get the guts to drop am from the team when he no dey deliver.

People go dey yab Kalou etc. Kalou wey no dey even play most matches. Those racist Chelsea fans. 90 per cent of the matches wey Deco dey play if Scolari get sense him suppose remove am by half time.

problem solved.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 4:02am On Dec 06, 2008
I told the Chavs that Deco would run out of gas earlier than Utaka did for Pompey but they didn't let me be i am glad a few are starting to get the picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Messi Made Van Der To Look Fearful ! / Since Arsenal Last Won A Trophy What Have You Achieved? / Wigan Athletic(1) Vs Man United(2) On Wednesday 13th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.