Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? (7666 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / NOT AGAIN! See The The Naughty Thing This Lady Is Doing In Her Room Alone / Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by Aysuperstories: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LycTBjvjPbI

this made me lol but at the same time what the guy did at the end got me thinking hmmm grin cool i would have done the same lmao
Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by unibenstudent1(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2014
Bro I don't understand why u put link for youtube when youtube eats up data??

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by Gabreal1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Bro I don't understand why u put link for youtube when youtube eats up data??
tell him o.
Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by fr3do(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin that sex starved man was even helping her push it in.
Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by JEITO: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
I'll give her a knock on the head and say,"come back to your senses young lady." angry
Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by legallyblonde(f): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
JEITO:
I'll give her a knock on the head and say,"come back to your senses young lady." angry
cheesy
JEITO:
you
Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by nwaobitex: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
lol
Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
i will pop out my vaseline and .... una know na

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by Elcemento(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Hilarious!

Re: If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? by JEITO: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2014
legallyblonde:
cheesy you
trust me on that

(1) (Reply)

Meet Esther, Fast Rising Actress From The Webseries Best Friends In The World / Liz Benson Now An Evangelist / This Fool Wear Aba Made Pass Anything – Actor Ik Ogbonna Slams Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.