Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Blissful Insights - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Blissful Insights (507 Views)

Open: Online Internships Available At Alexis Insights / Please, Give Me Insights To The Ten Branches Of Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blissful Insights by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Lets all join in this blissful discussion to contribute greatly to the on going life study. Please invite others. The topic of discussion will also be posted on https://www.facebook.com/findingblisscentre.
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2014
How can one maintain peace within?

A lot of things are happening in the world today, most of which are evil. How can one have peace in his heart when all he sees around him is trouble? When the mind is troubled or the heart is in turmoil, there is huge possibility that the body will breakdown. Even when the body is whole and there is no peace of mind, depression or confusion may set in.
Can help be found in Philippians 4:6-7 which says, "do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Our Friday Blissful Discussion.

What do you do to regain courage when you are afraid?

‪#‎Fear‬ is the opposite of ‪#‎faith‬. It has hindered many people from taking steps that would have changed their life for better.Fear is the enemy of progress. Great achievers take a lot of risk and it only takes a courageous man to take charge of situations no matter the risk. Fear comes to every mind but letting it take charge is a choice. Even the psalmist faced fear at certain points in his life but he had this to say; "whenever am ‪#‎afraid‬, i will ‪#‎trust‬ in you (Lord)" psalm 56:3.

you can contribute by tweeting with #FridayBlissfulDiscussion
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Being thankful for what God has done is one of the most important attitudes. It changes our lives when we're thankful. #YEAROFTHANKS
Joyce Meyer
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Be ye free from the love of money; content with such things as ye have: for himself hath said, I will in no wise fail thee, neither will I in any wise forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5

Any day that we don't give up puts us one day closer to success. -Joyce

for more: https://www.facebook.com/findingblisscentre
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2015
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
A #virtuous woman! See what she does-- She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He's sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped.
Charles Stanley
visit for more: https://www.facebook.com/findingblisscentre
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.
Re: Blissful Insights by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 26, 2015
if you haven't liked and consistently followed www.facebook.com/findingblisscentre .....you don't know what you are missing

(1) (Reply)

.NET Online Training And Placement In USA,UK,CANADA / Sex Hawker Arrested For Using Male Client's Manhood For Ritual / Pls Help-postgraduate Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.