Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo (20705 Views)

Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) / Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Ibiblaze(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
ok
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Blayze007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dude just cant stop eating...

BTW, im kinda losing respect for the FRONT PAGE....anything is FP material these days.. SEUN, ur new FP monitor na bad market. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by YoursGEJ(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dem dey talk say that one too fat, him still dey chop
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
I dey come
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by bigfatbooty: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
ok...a ti gbo

Linda Ikeji finally exposed angry
http:///a9NGC
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
who agrees with me that this picture is dry sad 
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Pillars1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don mine One day you will Win
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by eppysold(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
chai...who 'hidden' my comment!!
#straightface
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Divineluv14(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
That orobo still dey eat
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
pamcom:
superb.... #TEAMOBO....

love u Adekunle David
in your rush to be among the first to comment you forgot his name undecided....[size=35pt]
it
is adeleke[/size]
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by amanze15(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
This fat dude shaa who be clinching up and down, I have seen him in more than a thousand naija videos
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by freshtdon(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
coolSoo, itz really cool
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
fisrst page things cool cool
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by ZACHIE: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Since this is on Frontpage, i take it that Nairaland moderators and handlers approve of the content.
So, folks, smoke all your igbo (CANNABIS) it is alright.
Abi no be jumbo that guy on the far left roll there?

TheRealMrStan:
Davido after putting his disappointing run at the Channel O music Awards behind, jets out to Uganda for a concert at Freedom City on the 6th of December 2014.

http://instagram.com/p/wOMTfDov3v/
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by ibkgab001: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samaria nii
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Lollyt(f): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Superb.... #TEAMOBO....

love u Adekunle David[/quote]

Adeleke
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Tval(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
pamcom:
superb.... #TEAMOBO....

love u Adekunle David
ode! it is Adeleke not Adekunle
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by macurly40(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oboi yeeeeeeeee.

See dudes, nice.
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by vace: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
BEST MTN DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID, PC, WINDOWS AND JAVA PHONES. CLICK HERE NOW! http://www.xteka.com/2014/11/buy-cheap-mtn-data-plan.html
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
in your rush to be among the first to comment you forgot his name undecided....[size=35pt]
it
is adeleke[/size]
Cant stop laffn.
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
@seun

Its unfortunate the front page has become a play ground.
Where is the pride of "my topic made front page"??
Now, anything makes front page.
Nairaland has turned to linda ikeji's blog but seun if Everything I see on linda ikeji is on nairaland. Then whats the point of visiting nairaland

Your mods are failing in their duties. They should search for more "nairaland user" generated contents, unpopular but equally exciting views that spurs crazy debates like it used to be. This is a forum, UnFORTUNATELY, THE USERS ARE NO LONGER THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTORS.

Linda ikeja, vanguard and sun news are now the major contributors of nairaland.com

2 Likes

Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by jideflash(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Peres Pimeh definitely winning 1.5million Naira Diamond bank cash prize. 
The wait is over as Peres make the Top 30 Finalists of the Diamond Bank#YouNeedANewBank Remix Contest.
Pls Click link to vote now for Peres Pimeh and help us make it come true. Thanks Fam
http://notjustok.com/2014/12/01/diamond-bank-youneedanewbank-remix-contest-top-30-finalists-released-voting-starts-now/
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
icebeatz:
@seun

Its unfortunate the front page has become a play ground.
Where is the pride of "my topic made front page"??
Now, anything makes front page.
Nairaland has turned to linda ikeji's blog but seun. Everything I see on linda ikeji is on nairaland. Then whats the point of visiting nairaland

Your mods are failing in their duties. They should search for more "nairaland user" generated contents, unpopular but equally exciting views that spurs crazy debates like it used to be. This is a forum, U FORTUNATELY, THE USERS ARE NO LONGER THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTORS.

Linda ikeja, vanguard and sun news are now the major contributors of nairaland.com
YOU FORGOT TO ADD NAIJALOADED
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Dronedude(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
HKN who is the bigg guy eating egg n indomie n he is going into an air tight long flights ooops
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by pamcom(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tval:
ode! it is Adeleke not Adekunle

thanks for the correction, but that dosent warrant the insult... #idiot
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Phatmyk(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dronedude:
HKN who is the bigg guy eating egg n indomie n he is going into an air tight long flights ooops
,that's special ed, davido's hype man.
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by yoged(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Tval(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
pamcom:

thanks for the correction, but that dosent warrant the insult... #idiot

No be insult, I didn't take it serious, no mind the exclamation mark.
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
fat people with food...#smhw
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Dreyl(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
sexymoma:
Dis orobo man nor dey shame ni angry

Same sets of pple making fp, if it not lalasticala, Ishilove, kechiebabie or MRrealMrstan no one else angry

Mr Seun Abi etin gba riba ni angry
ban this girl seun.
Re: Davido's HKN Team Jets Out To Uganda, Shares Photo by Erection(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
TEKNO ON TOUR IN THE UK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Pictured With Heidi Klum / Kcee Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Photo / Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.