Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? (5988 Views)

Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response / Man Flees Hotel In Underwear After Lover Drugs Him And Cut Off Penis-warning PIX / Wizkid Cuts Off His Dreads, Check Out New Look [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by mzjaney(f): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bruce Jenner is OFFICIALLY a woman . The former Olympic champ reportedly cut off his penis and replaced it with a surgically constructed vagina!

According to MediaTakeOut, who exclusively broke the news, a producer from E!’s top rated reality series ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ confirmed the story stating they just filmed one of the most INTENSE SCENES IN THE SHOW’S HISTORY.

The producer explained, “Bruce just told everyone that he’s a woman. He went to Thailand, and had gender reassignment surgery. He’s officially a woman.” and then went on to add, “Kris [Jenner] was crying because she thought that they were getting back together. The kids were crying . . . it was crazy.”

Its no doubt that this gist will skyrocket the show’s ratings in the next couple of months but do you think Bruce did that ‘stupid’ surgery to help the show get back up?

Bruce and Kris Jenner finally got divorced in September.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2014/12/05/bruce-jenner-cuts-off-penis-replaces-with-artificial-vagina/

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Elcemento(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Weyrey!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Wisegeek01(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Crazy !!
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Spicylate(f): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
not suprised. kinda saw it coming.
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by adamsjj: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Runš in the family...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
I be like say craze dey worry dis people

1 Like

Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Blayze007(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is what happens when u have no more goals in life..

4 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by enoqueen: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
he wants to remain in the news by all means.
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by REB3L(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
loL....I just had a crazy idea.
imagine if obasanjo,oshiomole and tinubu all became transvestites.. lolz
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Idontbilivit.
Pix of v@gina...

1 Like

Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is some craaaaazy.
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by stevecantrell: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
enoqueen:
he wants to remain in the news by all means.

by cutting off your penis ?? embarassed
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Two days ago I watched an American movie, where a woman was turned into a male through surgery, though it's fiction buh seeing this kind irritating news got me thinking. White folks are different human being entirely from black folks
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by dreydee(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Publicity Stunt!
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by ifyobinabo: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
U people shld stop commenting on what's nt true. I watch Enews everyday n no such things. D stupid op is just spreading rumor

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by enoqueen: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
stevecantrell:

by cutting off your penis ?? embarassed

what is this one saying
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elcemento:
Weyrey!!! grin grin grin

as in en..first class mumu cheesy
Re: Bruce Jenner Cuts Off Penis, Replaces With Artificial Vagina? by luvablesam(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Spicylate:
not suprised. kinda saw it coming.

Staying with the 'kadarshains' brings out the worst in people. Ask Lamar

(1) (Reply)

How My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me / Hot Instagram Model Kristyna Martelli Dies. / Wedding Guest Under Fire For Very 'inappropriate' Dress That Would Upstage Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.