Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Some Good Teams That Can Make You Richer Thru Ur Betting Business - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Good Teams That Can Make You Richer Thru Ur Betting Business (797 Views)

10 Teams That Should Win Today 6th March / 10 Teams That Will Win Today 5th March. / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Good Teams That Can Make You Richer Thru Ur Betting Business by Whizzcute(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Betting is becoming much popular these days and some people are really making big with it,some have bought cars,built houses,started a good business with it..So you too should not be left aside....I know how much am making weekly on this business,So i said let me share with you my co-bettors some teams that have really transformed the standard of my living in some past few months..But before i drop them ,i want use this opportunity to let you guys know that greed is not the best motive to make it big in this betting...Dont say because MR OBI made N1M at ago ,so you can also make it also quick,don't bet much matches at a go,select like ten good teams and bet with them,even if the potential winning may not reach 50k,just use this strategy and i bet you i can can make it bigger....that's the simple strategy i use...BELOW ARE SOME OF THE TEAMS FROM VARIOUS LEAGUES

BELGIUM--------> Club brugge, Anderlecht,Lokeren,Gent,Genk

PORTUGAL----->Benfica,FC porto,Braga,Sporting,Guimares

ROMANIA------>Steaua buccuresti,Cluj,Craiova

RUSSIA----->Zenit St Petersburg,FC Krasnodar,Cska moscow,Locomotiv Moscow,Spartak Moscow

SCOTLAND PREM----->Celtic,Invernesss,Hamilton,Dundee utd

SCOTLAND CHAMP------>Hearts,Rangers,Hibernia,Queen of south

SOUTH AFRCIA-------->Kaizer chiefs,Maritzburg,Ajax capetown,Chippa utd

ARGENTINA PRIMERA----> Racing club, River plate,Lanus,Independiente,Boca juniors

ARGENTINA PRIMERA B---> Gymnasia jujuy,Nueva chicago,Argentina jrs,Colon santa,San martin

AZERBAIJAN---->Qarabag,Inter baku,Nefti baku

ITALY LEGA PRO A---->Bassano,Pavia,Novara,Real vicenza

PORTUGAL SEGUNDA LIGA---->0livierense,Freamunde

ITALY LEGA PRO B---->Ascoli,l'aquila,Pisa,Reggiana

ITALY LEGA PRO C----->Lecce,Salernitania,Benevento,Juve stabia

TURKEY 1ST LIG----->Osmanlispor,Kayserispor,Antariaspor

DENMARK--->Midtllyand,Randers fc,Copenhagen

SERBIA----->Partizan,Zcena Zvenda

CHILE---->Colo colo,UD chile,Higgins,Palestino, S.Wanderers

PARAGUAY--->Libertad Ascuncion,Guarani,Cereno Porteno

HUNGARY---->Videoton,MTK budapest,DVTK,Debrecen

SWITZERLAND----------->Basel,Thun,Young boys,Zurich

JAPAN LEAGUE------------->Urawa,G.Osaka,Kashima,Tosu

N.IRELAND--------->Cliftonville,Crusaders,Linfield,Portadown

GERMANY 2________>Ingoldstat,Braunsweig,Darmstadt

GERMANY 3------->Arminia Belielfield,Presseun monster,Energie cotbus,Duisburg

ENGLAND 1----->Milton K Dons,Bristol city,Preston,Swindon

ENGLAND 2----->Luton,Shrewsbury,Wycombe ,Burton

ENGLAND CONFERENCE PREM---->Woking,Bristol rovers,Barnet

ENGLAND CONFERENCE NORTH--->Barrow,Quiseley,Flyde,Chorley

UKRAINE------->Dynamo kyiev,Shaktar donetsk,Dnipro,Olimpik donetsk

TURKEY------->Besiktas,Galatasary,Fenerbahce,Mersin,Trabzonspor

FRANCE 1------>Dijon,Brest,Troyes,Socahaux,Nancy

ISRAEL--------->Maccabi tel aviv,Maccabi haifa,Shmona

GREECE--------->Paok ,Olympiakos,Panathiakos,Asteras Tripolis

IRAN----------->Naft tehran,Foolad,Teraktor

MORROCCO---->Wydad casablanca,Olympique khourigba,,Awkab marrakech

NETHERLAND EREDIVISE----->Psv,Ajax,Twente,Feyernoord

NETHERLANDS ERSTE DIVISE------------->Nijmegen,Roda,Emmen,Almere city,Volendam,Eindhoven

If you are the type that mostly plays and over goals,JAPAN ,TURKEY,RUSSIA,GERMANY AND ISRAEL should be the best options

HOPE IT HELPS!!!

T H A N K ME L A T E R ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Some Good Teams That Can Make You Richer Thru Ur Betting Business by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Are u saying the above teams always win or what?
Re: Some Good Teams That Can Make You Richer Thru Ur Betting Business by Whizzcute(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
kingphemy:
Are u saying the above teams always win or what?
yea ,based on statistics and form..but football still remain unpredictable though,anytn can happn

(1) (Reply)

10 Free Tickets To Watch Man U Play Live At Old Trafford!! / A Must See: Arda Turan Throws Boot At Linesman / Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.