Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

While Waiting For “better Naija”..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / While Waiting For “better Naija”..... (569 Views)

Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) / Sad Pic Of A Child Doing His Homework While Waiting To Polish Shoes / Pregnant Woman & Her Partner Caught Having Sex In Hospital Bed While Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While Waiting For “better Naija”..... by workgist: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
While waiting for “Better Naija”: Follow My Easy Steps to Climbing the Ladder of Success

Are you still thinking on how to climb the ladder to success? What are you waiting for? Start small, start now! Don’t be afraid of competition. Just work on standing out among the rest. Uniqueness is the secret, if your competitor is putting pepper in his chips and people are buying it, don’t also do the same because they may not buy your. Why not think of something else (you can decide to add ginger to your chips or even combination of spices) learn to think out of the box. Below are list of small businesses you can start on your own. Don’t thank me now; you can thank me later when you hit your first million.......http://www.workgist.com/while-wait-for-better-naija-follow-my-easy-steps-to-climbing-the-ladder-of-success/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

*pics* We Really Need Gej Fans To Say 'amen' To This / Apc Campaigning With Tractor / Gombe State On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.