Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127523 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
Wow where do I start from? Disgraceful first half performance from the lads last night. They should be utterly ashamed of themselves. At one point I thought I was watching Oldham athletic. Pittiable performance. They just about managed to salvage a bit of pride when their performance in the second half. I think part of the blame should go to Allegri. He shoulda known than an air of overconfidence and complancency would creep in to team no matter what was said in public. He should have prepared the team much better to avoid against any such occurence.

Also the players should take a lion share of the blame too. Woeful first half from every single member of the team bar Abbiati. Atrocious!!!. I have said and will say it again they should all be ashamed of themselves. No enegry,no drive, no commitment. Hopefully they all would have learnt lessons from that game.

Having gotten that off my chest, glad we are through to the QF. Over the two legs, we were the better team and how we never scored an away goal last night, i'll never know. They should all sort their acts out cuz that dreadful performance should never be seen again from any player wearing the Milan shirt. Fingers crossed this is the kick up the backside we need for our assault to retain the scudetto and go as far as possible in the CL.

Forza Milan!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
msheeeeeeeew
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ofcourse you go get nothing to say, after all no only one team wey qualify for the QF
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by RuuDie(m): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2012
I choose to tow the path contrary to popular notions here. . . . .I have to doff my hat for Allegri and Milan, after such a torrid 45mins to steady themselves and close out the deal without much hassles was quite commendable. That he didn't go about making rash changes (Mesbah and Van bommel in particular) further showed the belief he had in the players. If it was Arsenal in Milan's position, 3 down at half-time, I bet you that's curtains!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by KenJADE(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2012
Milan vs Barca 2moro. I'm so scared. Well, I remember 94 grin Milan 4-0 Barcelona. We don't have a full team for the match. But I believe in the team we have. Forza MILAN!!!!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2012
Credible performance from the lads.Most especially from the rear guard. Wasn't the ideal result but i'm glad we did not concede an away goal because that would have been a disaster. What else can I say about Sandro Nesta that has not already been said. Like Fine wine the dude gets better with age. To think is only just returned from an injury and a few months away from turning 36. The midfield weren't to shabby either. Kept the likes of Xavi & Iniesta relatively quiet. However must say I am disappointed with the performance those dudes leading our attack put in today. Most especially Robinho. Hopefully they'll get their acts together for the return leg at the Camp Nou and give a really good account of themselves.

FORZA MILAN!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
Fair achievement for a team not expected to even get past Arsenal. Anyways, we concentrate on the Serie A and make quality additional signings in 2012/2013 to be able to challenge for the CL again. Milan played against 15 players.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin To be fair, over the two legs the better side won. Kudos to them though I must add neither referee(@the san siro and Nou camp)covered himself in glory.

Now back to present matters.I hope the loss was just a blip and not a sign of things to come cuz winning the scudetto this season is now paramount. The team performance was woeful. And I am certainly not sparing anyone. I know some peeps thought Ibra had a good game but I beg to differ. To me he was played below his best.Also Allegri has to accept some portion of the blame too. That was certainly not one of his finest hours and whilst I certainly DO NOT agree with the article below(whatever passes for journalism this days eh undecided)Allegri must make sure this becomes nothing more than blip and does not degenerate to a rot.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/04/10/3025570/risking-thiago-silva-4-3-1-2-obsessed-why-ac-milan-should

FORZA MILAN!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
R.I.P PIERMARIO MOROSINI!!!

ALL OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY,FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
R.I.P PIERMARIO MOROSINI!!!

ALL OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY,FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES.
R.I.P Morosini, Muamba had GOD on his side and the CPR plus AED to thank. Again, R.I.P.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 2:27am On May 13, 2012
It's been a while since I posted on this thread. Since then Juve has overtaken Milan and sealed their 28th scudetti. Congrats to them. Eventhough I feel their win was as a result of Milan's inability to see things through.

Hopefully with a few additions next season, we'll be back stronger and better for it.

Lastly I must say I sincere goodbye to 4 Milan Legends who would all be leaving at the end of the season. Tomorrow's match would be their last time in a Milan shirt. Milan Fans the world over would like to thank Sandro, Pippo,Rino and Clarence for all their services, efforts and sacrifice rendered to Milan over this years. We will be forever grateful.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/12/3097405/they-were-in-manchester-they-were-in-athens-and-theyll-be-in

FORZA MILAN!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2012
Ceasre Prandelli has cut his provisional squad to 25. Two more players would be cut after tomorrow evening's friendly match

Italy's 25-man squad in full

Goalkeepers:

Gianluigi Buffon

Juventus

Morgan De Sanctis

Napoli

Salvatore Sirigu

Paris Saint-Germain

Defenders:

Ignazio Abate

AC Milan

Federico Balzaretti

Palermo

Andrea Barzagli

Juventus

Leonardo Bonucci

Juventus

Giorgio Chiellini

Juventus

Christian Maggio

Napoli

Angelo Ogbonna

Torino

Andrea Ranocchia

Inter

Midfielders:

Daniele De Rossi

Roma

Alessandro Diamanti

Bologna

Emanuele Giaccherini

Juventus

Claudio Marchisio

Juventus

Riccardo Montolivo

Fiorentina

Thiago Motta

Paris Saint-Germain

Antonio Nocerino

AC Milan

Andrea Pirlo

Juventus

Attackers:

Mario Balotelli

Manchester City

Fabio Borini

Roma

Antonio Cassano

AC Milan

Mattia Destro

Siena

Antonio Di Natale

Udinese

Sebastian Giovinco

Parma
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by KenJADE(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2012
I don'th think he'll be going with 6 strikers. That's madness
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by KenJADE(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2012
Never mind timing but I think our Mr. X has finally arrived. Montolivo is a hit signing
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
KenJADE: Never mind timing but I think our Mr. X has finally arrived. Montolivo is a hit signing
Maybe!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
So we have lost our second home game on the bounce. The first time in 80+ plus years that has happened. To say I am disappointed right now would be putting it lightly. I am more than disappointed.

I know many peeps are already calling for the head of Allegri but I won't join them. For starters our squad is a joke. How Berlu expects us to challenge for both the UCL and the Scudetto with that squad of players I'll never know. He probably thinks Allegri is some sort of Miracle worker. Hopefully our results in the half of the season would have convinced him enough to sign better quality players when the window re opens.

Still shaking my head at selling our two best players over the last two season or so and signing no one remotely close in quality to replace them. Anyways My analysis of our disgraceful defeat at the hands of Atlanta would follow shortly.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lol really this present Milan team na apology. Bonera in defence? Zero creativity in the middle and then featherweights like Sharawy,Bojan in front. Robinho cannot consistently give u goals and well let's not even start with Pato!
Winning the league is out of the argument now its whether Milan would feature in the top 3 that's the question
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2012
Woeful performance from the lads tonight. Absolutely terrible.

Abeg Berlu should sell the club to one of those Arab new Oil money if he is no longer interested.

Oh how does He expect us to both compete and progress If He keeps selling all our best players and not re invensting the money?

The Milan Faithfuls should start venting their high level of Anger towards Berlu and Galliani not Allegri.

The Dude is not a Magician abeg. Provide him with Tools to work with and If he fails then, y'all can happily crucify him.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2012
^^^^ embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry I cry for MY TEAM. It has never been this bad for us.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2013
THE resurrection of MILAN cheesy cheesy cheesy. After the storm comes the calm, Milan on my mind.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Gulfer how dey nah longest time o.

I do really hope ot is indeed the resurrection of Milan. To say I was proud of the effort those Boyz put in the other night at the san siro would be an understatement. Highly honoured to be a Rossoneri

FORZA MILAN!!!

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2013
chic2pimp: Gulfer how dey nah longest time o.

I do really hope ot is indeed the resurrection of Milan. To say I was proud of the effort those Boyz put in the other night at the san siro would be an understatement. Highly honoured to be a Rossoneri

FORZA MILAN!!!
The resurrection would be complete in the off season when some of the young guys in the primavera will be of age and Allegri will have some dough for interesting young prospects to replace the 30ish players in the team. Like the president said, the new Milan is being built and this is a project with European domination as target for the next 10-15years. FORZA MILANO!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by usbcable(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
All over the www.internet.com

its been one comment from the high and low of barcelona.
they are talking soooo tough, I dont even hear a word from the rosonerri about the match.
Abi na fear of the "Mighty" Barcelona dey make una become learner all over again?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2013
usbcable: All over the www.internet.com

its been one comment from the high and low of barcelona.
they are talking soooo tough, I dont even hear a word from the rosonerri about the match.
Abi na fear of the "Mighty" Barcelona dey make una become learner all over again?
The talk will be done on the pitch, 90 minutes after the whistle; then you'll hear the ROSONERRI!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by usbcable(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
but I dont see a 2 goal comeback as being a miracle quote and unquote.
score one goal in the first half and s core another in the second.

that is not so much of a miracle for an home team.

I see arsenals match as being more of the miracle game
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by usbcable(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
gulfer: The talk will be done on the pitch, 90 minutes after the whistle; then you'll hear the ROSONERRI!
unfortunately and not suprisingly,

the Belusconi boiz preferred to be quiet.
lol.

obviously, it pays to sike yourself up for the game just like Barker did.
next time(if he is not sacked) Allegri shoudl learn to sike his squad and supporters up before a big match and not just believe everything will work itself out on the pitch.

Hala Madrid.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2013
Arrigo Sacchi and co woulda been ashamed! U guys better spend in the summer and buy quality!
Montolivo,Ambrosini,Flamini,Niang,Robinho,Constant e.t.c won't hack it!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Boyzzzzzzzz Kaka is back. Can't believe my eyes grin grin

Welcome back Rickyyyyyyy you've been solely missed smiley
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
All that is needed now is to sign two to three capable defenders and a couple of midfielders and the team is complete.

FORZA MILAN!!!

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by KenJADE(m): 5:43am On Aug 08, 2014
THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by diggz: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
KenJADE: THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE!

I concur with you. Just invite a guy from gayners thread named elshitnonino1 to help kip it alive.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by KenJADE(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hey folks, Diego Lopez of Real Madrid has agreed terms with Milan. Most likely, Pablo Armero of Colombia will join before Wednesday. Thank God we're done with Robinho and Constant. Let's hope the Cerci deal gets done too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.