Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Grammys 2015: See The Full List Of Nominees - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grammys 2015: See The Full List Of Nominees (564 Views)

The Headies 2015 Nominees List. / Grammys 2015 Winners (FULL LIST) / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2012: List Of Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammys 2015: See The Full List Of Nominees by mayoviral(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
The lead up to music’s biggest night begins today as nominations for the 57th annual GRAMMY Awards will be announced. Rolling out via Twitter throughout the day, the first four nominations: “Record of the Year,” “Best Urban Contemporary Album,” “Best Pop Vocal Album,” and “Best Country Album” were all revealed live by Pharrell Williams and Ed Sheeran on CBS This Morning. Notable names receiving GRAMMY nods so far include Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Iggy Azalea, Jhené Aiko, John Legend, Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, and Ariana Grande.
Nominations for 82 of the 83 categories will be announced from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. EST, all leading up to the one-hour broadcast of A Very GRAMMY Christmas on CBS at 9 p.m. EST tonight. Hosted by LL Cool J, the television special will feature performances of holiday classics and current hits by Sam Smith, Ariana Grande and Big Sean, Mary J. Blige, Maroon 5, Tim McGraw, and Pharrell Williams. The final and most anticipated category, “Album Of The Year,” will also be announced during the special.
It all leads up to the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards, airing live from Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, Feb. 8, 2015 on CBS at 8 p.m. EST.

Record Of The Year:
Iggy Azalea, “Fancy” (Feat. Charli XCX)
Sia, “Chandelier”
Sam Smith, “Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)”
Taylor Swift, “Shake It Off”
Meghan Trainor, “All About That Bass”

Best Urban Contemporary Album:
Jhené Aiko, Sail Out
Beyoncé, Beyoncé
Chris Brown, X
Mali Music, Mali Music
Pharrell, G I R L

Best Pop Vocal Album:
Coldplay, Ghost Stories
Miley Cyrus, Bangerz
Ariana Grande, My Everything
Katy Perry, Prism
Ed Sheeran, X
Sam Smith, In the Lonely Hour

Best Pop Solo Performance:
“All of Me” (Live Version), John Legend
“Chandelier,” Sia
“Stay With Me,” Sam Smith
“Shake It Off,” Taylor Swift
“Happy,” Pharrell Williams

Best Rock Song:
“Ain’t It Fun,” Hayley Williams & Taylor York (Paramore)
“Blue Moon,” Beck Hansen (Beck)
“Fever,” Dan Auerbach, Brian Burton & Patrick Carney (The Black Keys)
“Gimme Something Good,” Ryan Adams (Ryan Adams)
“Lazaretto,” Jack White III (Jack White)

Best Country Album:
Dierks Bentley, Riser
Eric Church, The Outsiders
Brandy Clark, Twelve Stories
Miranda Lambert, Platinum
Lee Ann Womack, The Way I’m Livin’

Best New Artist:
Bastille
Iggy Azalea
Brandy Clark
HAIM
Sam Smith

As seen on http://www.viralsplash.net/2014/12/grammys-2015-see-full-list-of-nominees.html

Re: Grammys 2015: See The Full List Of Nominees by amAZEing: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
love the lists

(1) (Reply)

I Moved From A Room In Ebutte Meta To An Apartment In Lekki - Patoranking / Patoranking VS Oritsefemi, Who Will Rule 2015? / Ivorian Girl Dance Nigerian Music Better Than Nigerians (SEE HER SWAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.