Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note (46381 Views)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by IKJ66(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
icomment my reserve !!!!!!
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by limamintruth: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
debrihachi:

u talking t me or op?

Abeg no vex grin
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by sweetgala(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
limamintruth:

Smdh4u
In saner climes, that man would have been arrested and duly prosecuted for what he just did. But here in nigeria, every irresponsibility goes & no one gives a damn; & thats why we are where we are: stagnant.
Its a pity really. You go to other countries, and you see how neat their currency notes are, but here in nigeria, some peeps will deliberately mutilate & deface the country's currency notes and still brag about it that its their property.
Just because one possesses currency notes doesnt make the notes his/her property. The notes are the exclusive property of the government because it is the government that makes/produce these notes, not individual persons. The currency notes simply represent a given 'value' that belongs to the person possessing the note. Thus, it is the 'value' the currency note has that is yours to spend, and not the bill/paper/note/coin itself. A similar example is that of a carbonated soft drink like coca-cola wherein it is the content in the bottle that is yours and not the bottle itself.
My 2kobo.

Get off your exalted stead matey, I've handled many a dollar bills, euro notes, charlies mams money and found some in a poorer state than when minted. The man had some notes of money on him and found good use for it as required at that moment in time.
His source of livelihood is that vehicle and his trusty mule needed some petrol so he did as was necessary
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by limamintruth: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
sweetgala:

Get off your exalted stead matey, I've handled many a dollar bills, euro notes, charlies mams money and found some in a poorer state than when minted. The man had some notes of money on him and found good use for it as required at that moment in time.
His source of livelihood is that vehicle and his trusty mule needed some petrol so he did as was necessary

And how did you arrive at the above information on why the man acted as he did? undecided
Please stop trying to justify irresponsibility because these currency notes were not produced to be used as improvised funnel for fuel or whatever.So there's nothing like being on any high horse for me; the truth is bitter BTW. cool
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by ChynoBEATS: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Rubbish..... Mxccheew undecided ......
undecided
undecided

undecided

Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Kunlexic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Ghost01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
I've seen such once before. Was shocked that time though.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
The people who wrote most comments I read are all mad. If davido uses a hundred dollar bill to wipe after using the toilet, all of you will hail him, OBO, big boy.... Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by UTEWUOJO: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bros no b today na
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Blessingbenson(f): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by akoaki(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
The act may be a message to the government to do something to up the value of our currency
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by akoaki(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
This act may be a message to the federal government to do something quickly to up the value of our currency.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Klare(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na 2day? Even 50naira note
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by engrkaz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Naira? What exactly is that? I schooled in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Nicepoker(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
debrihachi:
Tz his money he can use it as he likes
really? I pity some brains.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
How can others respect something we don't even value ?
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by sweetgala(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
limamintruth:

And how did you arrive at the above information on why the man acted as he did? undecided
Please stop trying to justify irresponsibility because these currency notes were not produced to be used as improvised funnel for fuel or whatever.So there's nothing like being on any high horse for me; the truth is bitter BTW. cool

I've done more sadistic things to money than this chappy over here, such as "spray" it {shame really}, Dollar notes I might add = 180 of your precious Naira or is it 183 I keep losing track wink . I have ripped a few Euro notes and even worse shoved it down a dancer of a certain classifications derriere and bosoms grin.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Hwy95: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Brilliant Man. Sharp Entrepreneur. Kudos to him.

Vehicle ran out of gas.
Ran to buy gas.
Got back to vehicle.
No funnel to put gas from container into vehicle.
Vehicle cannot move.

Options :
1. Waste time = money looking for funnel to put gas in vehicle
2. Expeditiously find a Solution and start making money.

Solution :
Use 1,000 Naira note as funnel and start up vehicle & immediately make 1,000 Naira back plus exponentially more.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by nijanigga: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=englishmart post=28623225]like seriously?[/quote
who taught you this phoene?
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by D9ty7(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Our own Naira be that o. How the thing no go loose value, small time we go begin spend dollar in Nigeria because the rate at which our own currency is loosing value, is a cause for alarm.
$1 go be like #1,000 soon.
All the same, God punish that driver, his bus abi na keke no go last reach 2015 before he get uplifted to a better place and job, provided he apologises to Jonathan.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by nijanigga: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
thou 2 wrongs doesn't make right. why dont u all attack nigerian govt that cant provide petrol even thou we have crude oil in abundance.
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by odudueffiom(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
dkronicle:
One of the 3wise men.
made in nigeria funnel grin
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by adedayourt(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
debrihachi:
Tz his money he can use it as he likes

I woder ooo, cus me I no kno y he dey pepper dem fr body
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by ayobase(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
englishmart:

This driver used a one Thousand Naira note as a
funnel to refill his vehicle. This is disrespecting the
currency, CBN has been warning about things like

www.jaybossng.com/2014/12/photosee-what-this-bus-driver-did-with.html?m=1

improvising.
The government has no respect for thr currency. ......so?
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by Omofranca(f): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Have witnessed equally disgusting acts like people cleaning out their ears and wiping sweat with our naira notes. If we knew some of the places these notes have been, we'd only touch them with gloves on!
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by brownlord: 12:52am On Dec 06, 2014
debrihachi:

no I meant he has da ryt t do wteva da hell he wants grin

I dig, but you wrong, the fact the money is in his possession at that moment does not mean he can do anything with it, in a sane society he'll be cooling in prison as we speak, its the state property only the value belongs to him.

...sweet smile you got.

1 Like

Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by eightsin(m): 4:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Arrest him now!!!
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by debrihachi(f): 4:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Nicepoker:
really? I pity some brains.
oh rili? lol b my guest
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by debrihachi(f): 4:16am On Dec 06, 2014
brownlord:

I dig, but you wrong, the fact the money is in his possession at that moment does not mean he can do anything with it, in a sane society he'll be cooling in prison as we speak, its the state property only the value belongs to him.

...sweet smile you got.
ryt. fanks fire lord wink
Re: Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note by brownlord: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2014
debrihachi:

ryt. fanks fire lord wink

"Fire lord" confused.

Hope u slept well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In A Flour Mill In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.