Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage (52136 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Sharksblow(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
IYANGBALI:
wetin be hmmmm?you don dey eye the girl abi?
hmm... she fine, she rich... she'll definitely inherit her daddy's investment too.... I get Apollo for eyes if I no eye am?
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by thorpido(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:
I am very sure none of them is genuinely saved, not talk of being born again, including the jerry curled pastor

PS: no offence, ask me for proofs and I will clearly show you
What's your proof?
Do you know the requirement for salvation?
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Samneer: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Timmytimmy:

Ok, I was waiting for all that and you are quite on point but i don't think we should ever attack a person's salvation. You are simply not God. I don't agree with a lot of their doctrines too but it doesn't give me the right to say "I'm sure he is headed for hell".

Btw, no man can preach a perfect doctrine. That is no excuse for preaching heresy of course but what it means is "know God yourself and have your own set of personal doctrines".

you are very right my brother, but all thesame we are to be known for preachhing the whole truth leaving no stones unturned. Most times when I see fellow Christians rushing to church on Sunday, I see them heading and running on the path of eternal destruction and damnation. We need to let them know, nothing but the whole truth. If we do not let them know, then who else will? is it the unbeliever or the so called atheist?
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Anything to keep the money rolling in..giving up weekend spa treatment,going back to wearing common clothing and fake jeweries would be suicidal. No mixed breed can take that.
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Samneer: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
thorpido:
What's your proof?
Do you know the requirement for salvation?

dear brother,

dont be disturbed read Romans 10:9-11
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by ideology(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lies lies lies,

pastor Chris Never performed on stage with his daughter.

I was there live.

The two pictures does not even show both of them.
Pastor danced with another artist and did a remix with him because he loved his song not his daughter.

This is how desperate journalist speard false news and people believe it.

I have seen this news on another site claiming that Sharon called pastor to come and join her and some other lies added.

Just to sell their newspaper

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
In the first picture, they guy by Pastor chris side is posing like he was performing a wizked music
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by thorpido(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:

where in the holy scriptures do you see that divorce is christianly, masturbation, smoking (your body is the temple of Christ) and the likes. Do you want more proofs from their so called doctrines too proof how gullible and feeble minded these so called christians are?
And these are your proofs that they are not saved?Your understanding of scriptures is flawed.
This is the PROOF of salvation:Romans 10 vs 9-10

I'm not saying the things you listed are right with Christianity.
Samneer:

dear brother,

dont be disturbed read Romans 10:9-11
^^^You contradicted yourself right there.
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sharksblow:

hmm... she fine, she rich... she'll definitely inherit her daddy's investment too.... I get Apollo for eyes if I no eye am?
faaaaast guy grin
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
she is Sharon true true....#olosho type of names....the kingdom dey suffer for these peoples hand ooo.... angryshe is Sharon true true....#olosho type of names....the kingdom dey suffer for these peoples hand ooo....
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Jambsupport(f): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Aprime:
Is he still a pastor? undecided
funny question buh so unreasonable
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by UpLoyo: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:
I am very sure none of them is genuinely saved, not talk of being born again, including the jerry curled pastor

PS: no offence, ask me for proofs and I will clearly show you

With just a picture you came to a conclusion they are not saved because they don't meet your standard? You are a joke, why don't you just ask some folks to nail you to the cross so you can save them. It's that easy, so we all can sleep well since you seem to be the yardstick of measuring those who are saved or not. "You are very sure..." you must be so full of crap you are running over and drowning in your own foolishness. Please remember to upload your picture when you get nailed to the cross.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Samneer: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
thorpido:
And these are your proofs that they are not saved?Your understanding of scriptures is flawed.
This is the PROOF of salvation:Romans 10 vs 9-10

I'm not saying the things you listed are right with Christianity.
^^^You contradicted yourself right there.

Did you not see that I posted same bible verses when you asked me how to be saved?
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Dellakizz(f): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
cool
pls who get her bb pin ?
I want to have a holy relationship
how holy dear
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by rioemmanuel(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
That's very unfair,sir.
UpLoyo:

Which zoo did you escape from dude? in 2014 you're asking why a girl is wearing trousers? Sorry for your parents. Hurry up Taliban is still recruiting because you do not belong in any civilized society with your dumb comment.
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by thorpido(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:

Did you not see that I posted same bible verses when you asked me how to be saved?
I saw it after I made my post.If you knew this scripture,then why did you start by judging according to the flesh?
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by lillyjane(f): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Cute girl
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by juman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Another business man.
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Samneer: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
thorpido:
I saw it after I made my post.If you knew this scripture,then why did you start by judging according to the flesh?

That wasn't judging, that was what I saw and noticed. just my observation man wink
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by judedwriter(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
whinnie:
i love my pastor so much,he is the best
Yes, I luv him too but he isn't the best. Greater preachers r coming wink
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by ocheu(f): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=Samneer post=28623988]

where in the holy scriptures do you see that divorce is christianly, masturbation, smoking (your body is the temple of Christ) and the likes. Do you want more proofs from their so called doctrines too proof how gullible and feeble minded these so called christians are?[/quote ] stop saying what you don't know
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by ocheu(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:

where in the holy scriptures do you see that divorce is christianly, masturbation, smoking (your body is the temple of Christ) and the likes. Do you want more proofs from their so called doctrines too proof how gullible and feeble minded these so called christians are?
stop saying what you don't know
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by iykofias(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pastor Giv dat girl a mother, any mother!
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Samneer: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
ocheu:
stop saying what you don't know

then tell me what I don't know
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by ocheu(f): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:

is he divorce with the wife. U just be saying what you don't know. No let God punish u.
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
rioemmanuel:
why is she putting on trousers?.

Even the mods are fighting for first to move topic to homepage.It seems seun gave them quota.
Irony of life
what's your problem with her trousers ? I think you need a visa back to the stone age !

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Samneer: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
ocheu:
is he divorce with the wife. U just be saying what you don't know. No let God punish u.

Oh! really! tell me something new
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
iykofias:
Nooooo ! the girl needs a baby to carry herself . I think Frank Edwards should do quick and 'wife' the poor girl jare .
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by thorpido(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:

That wasn't judging, that was what I saw and noticed. just my observation man wink
Alright,it was your observation but you were not right.You said you were sure they were not saved based on your 'observation' which contradicted Romans 10:9-10.

Just trying to correct you not to base your perception on feelings or observation but according to the Word of God.
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by ireneidiva(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Samneer:

you are very right my brother, but all thesame we are to be known for preachhing the whole truth leaving no stones unturned. Most times when I see fellow Christians rushing to church on Sunday, I see them heading and running on the path of eternal destruction and damnation. We need to let them know, nothing but the whole truth. If we do not let them know, then who else will? is it the unbeliever or the so called atheist?
Work out your own salvation and judge not!
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by ireneidiva(f): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
iykofias:
Last time I checked, the girl is 21, an adult and her mother is very much alive. So what are yoi saying?
Re: Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.