Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome (1044 Views)

A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
The following are the different categories of
people you will meet in night classes in our various
higher instititution.
1. Customer care agents: this category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time the came to class till the sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.
2. The lookers: this category of people will make
sure that they look at any slightest movement
around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimse at her/him. You will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.
3. The late comers: this is common among girls. When you get to class from 4-7pm, you will discover that the class is empty. They are waiting till 9:30 when their presence will be noticed.
4. The preachers: I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to rebuke them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God' word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.
5. The itenarant readers: they are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six classes in a night.
6. The unarmed robbers: yes i call them unarmed
because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time.
The steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/
wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc
depending on the person's level of expertise and
stealing intentions.
7. The chronic sleepers . Hmmm, this set of people
will just enter the class and lay their face on the
desk and sleep off. They will not open their book
from the time they came in till the time they left. They are always victims of the category of people
above. The bad thing about these set of people is
that the snore without regards and they fart
without conscience.
8. The ash-crammers : they are our first classers,
they will start reading from the time they came in
till dawn. Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during the day.
9. The eaters: they will buy biscuit, virju milk, lacasera, gala, chewing gum, infact all the snacks in the world just to attend night class. You will wonder if you are in nursery class or university night class.
10. The pingers : this set of people will never let
their phones be. Some will even come with upto
three phone. Pressing their phone every now and
then that you will wonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.
11. The toasters: if i mention everything without
mentioning our guys and babes who come to night
class to look for partners then my list is incomplete. This is for people who are single and searching every night.
12. The last of it all is the couples : they will come
to class together, continue talking, chatting and touching each other until they are tired then off they go. They have gone to night class.

SOURCE: Personal experience
PLEASE SPECIFY THE CATEGORY(S) YOU FALL
INTO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by borntosave: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
cheesy
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by tpiah2: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Let the students be.

stop stalking them.
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
tpiah2:
Let the students be.

stop stalking them.

wer do u fall into
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by DJMONACO(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am no.2
lol
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
DJMONACO:
Am no.2
lol
so u b observer ..... Looku Looku
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by DJMONACO(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
demisig:

so u b observer ..... Looku Looku
wen u see waist guy...u head go turn
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
DJMONACO:

wen u see waist guy...u head go turn

lol...... and what will now happen to the books you took to class
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by DJMONACO(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
u dnt tell me u sit hours with ur head glued to a book u dnt even look at ceiling.
u must be Iwe
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
DJMONACO:
u dnt tell me u sit hours with ur head glued to a book u dnt even look at ceiling.
u must be Iwe

Haba Na..... Se person wan die ni...... I go still aprc8 faces small Na.... BT I no dey look at dem backyard lik u oooo cos Wetin person don read fit disappear lik dat...... looking am their backside can b a virus to d brain so I go just survey d face nd gist alit2...

you no ladies can fit to wear those bad revealing cloths to night class very well (Awon enemy of progress)
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by DJMONACO(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
demisig:

Haba Na..... Se person wan die ni...... I go still aprc8 faces small Na.... BT I no dey look at dem backyard lik u oooo cos Wetin person don read fit disappear lik dat...... looking am their backside can b a virus to d brain so I go just survey d face nd gist alit2...

you no ladies can fit to wear those bad revealing cloths to night class very well (Awon enemy of progress)
looking lowers my BP and is refreshing ...unless xam is near
Re: Higher Institution Students And Night Class Syndrome by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
DJMONACO:

looking lowers my BP and is refreshing ...unless xam is near

is dat scientifically proven ..... so dat other NL mate can tak to d habit lik u ....lol

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Faints On Seeing Exam Questions In Uniben / Comptia Certifications To Top The Salary Charts - Survey & Analysis 2015 / River State Poly Bori Renamed To Ken Saro-wiwa Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.