Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,050 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

German Travling Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Travling Issues (576 Views)

Travling To India / Travling To Sweden? Read About Some Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1)

German Travling Issues by silvaklay(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good evening nigerians , please i need help in terms of advice. Due to lack of jobs in nigeria i and My elder brother decided i should travel to germany. This is my first time on nairaland, i have OND in chemical engr and my brother that wants to sponsor me is a staff of civil Defence corp. He contacted his frnd in hannover germany on my behalf and the guy told him that he should look for a visa agent that will process the travling papers for me(3months biz visa). We found 1 agent and the agent said its 650k , pay 25k then when the stuff is out out we complete the rest. Then one day, i was chatting with my elderbrother's frnd (d 1 in germany) and i asked him if the 3months visa expires how i would cope. He gave me a very suprising answer saying that am only going to spend 2weeks in his house then he will take me to assylum or assylun what ever place, that i will see people like me and the way they survive. I wnet on lind to know more about the asylum and what i saw was not good atall. When i calculated how we will spend, 650k for agent+ 200k for air fair + 200k pocket money , that will be over 1m. I need more advice about this cz i started thinking its of using the money for business here in naija. Am confused cz my broo is heavily on my neck about the travel stuff. Please i need people more xperienced than me to tell me what to do. He wants me to go that my mates are surviving why won't i survive
Re: German Travling Issues by silvaklay(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
please people should talk to me, i need help. Am so so confused
Re: German Travling Issues by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2014

(1)

Travelling From Kaduna To Lagos / Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? / US Consular Student Visa Facebook Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.