Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event (1098 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue / Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) / Choi!! See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event by McDonalds2014(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Check out the stacks of dollars on the table waiting to be sprayed. Some Edo big boys had their Association's Day Out in Italy recently and you won't believe what they did with dollars. Except maybe that's just $1dollar bills? See more photos and video after the cut...

Re: See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event by DickDastardly(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op u mean to tell me u didnt recognise yours sincerely Don Dastardly (2nd from left). Abeg go wash ur glass lens wink
Btw, we said no camera that day angry cool
Re: See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event by amunkita(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seriously after spraying, som dude ve disappeared wiv my diamond stud Armani wrist watch.
Was lik magic..
Re: See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event by echobee(f): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
chisosssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked. Drug money lipsrsealed
Re: See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event by seunlayi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
please where is shekau, I have a job here for him

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event by theM16: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
echobee:
chisosssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked. Drug money lipsrsealed

U won't even spend drug money this way except na u dey process the drug or get plantation. This kin money....no be ordinary bliv me
Re: See The Kind Of Money Edo Big Boys Sprayed At An Event by afanide: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
RUN...... Blood Money!!!

(1) (Reply)

Blogger,sassy Saffy's Beautiful Engagement Ceremony / Peculiar God's Glory Ministry / ~Party Accessories~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.