Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. (794 Views)

Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / Growing Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by misreal(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
what if you were crushed by a moving train??how about by being tied to a tree while a snake is allowed into your stomach..have you thought of dying in a plane crash.the above ways to die are the worst ways I can think of..the best way to die,is to grow old and die.better,what are the ways you would want to die..

I don't expect anybody to comment on this.only crazy people will..
this is the only thread I am wishing will never make front page becos it is horrible.
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
k
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by misreal(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by grinface98(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wanna live forever
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by misreal(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
grinface98:
I wanna live forever
only spirits live forever..ghost alert..runs out of thread..runs in and picks my shoe.runs out again.
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by Ethereal0110(f): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wish to be caught up just like enoch and elijah &enoch.
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by misreal(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ethereal0110:
I wish to be caught up just like enoch and elijah &enoch.
I see that u don't understand English.r u from France??winks
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by holatin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
you may saw am sick or mad.
if I don't grow old and die
I will prefer stray bullet.
you wount know till you die
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by misreal(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
you may saw am sick or mad.
if I don't grow old and die
I will prefer stray bullet.
you wount know till you die
how about the pains??
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by holatin(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
misreal:
how about the pains??
straight bullet to the heart, 2 minute of pain
Re: The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old. by misreal(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
straight bullet to the heart, 2 minute of pain
nah.if DAT be due case,I think being crushed by a train is beta

(1) (Reply)

This Konji Is Serious / Would You Say Amen To These Prayers / How Can You Differentiate This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.