Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist (23823 Views)

Must Read- 8 Bad Habits That Lead To Weight Gain / 9 Bad Habit That Makes You Fat. / Feeding Habit That Will Help A Kidney Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2014
dre11:

Which exercise is that ooo

We need to share knowledge nahgrin
Hula hoops.
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by jamesw: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2014
That means almost 90% of Nigerians go get waist problem
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by BruzMoney(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Rate at which Nonsense is making FP this days! SEUN address this now

1 Like

Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by sukkot: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2014
doing the macarena
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2014
ajuwarhodes:
Thank God I don't fall into any of this category.
...these categories.
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by lexbram: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2014
drinking too much alomo, shepe, afato, babanbura, ogidiga, fire for fire, osomo, odende, derok, monkey tail, jedi .....
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Amadaz(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Elantracey:
Am so guilty of carrying big bags and sitting all day but sometimes I can't really help it .
wetim dey inside the bags wey u dey carry?
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by philipomoraka: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2014
bad habits hurts the whole body in general, not just the waist.

1 Like

Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by gsainttrinity(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
ebosse:
Op what about "Kerewa things" ? Because the kind skills and styles girls dey come up with these days I no come understand again oh.... Omooo they don scatter we FRENCH boys waist finish oh!!!

Are you sure you are French?
Ok, whats does 'KEREWA' mean in French.
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Creamish(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2014
gsainttrinity:

Are you sure you are French?
Ok, whats does 'KEREWA' mean in French.

Seriously...y bother?
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2014
8. Eating too much junk food

Not surprisingly, an intake of high calorie and low nutrient food leads to weight gain. That weight gain can put a load on your back. Excess weight around the midsection causes the pelvis to pull forward, creating stress for the back. Overweight individuals are at an increased risk of osteoarthritis. Dropping even 5 to 10 percent of your body weight can improve your back condition.

This is my problem with Anderson. He eats more than is needed and are mostly junk food. Players need to be fit. This is my philosophy. They must eat light and train more. But this is not so for Anderson. I will send this article to him. We need to have more articles like this so that we can let him read and hope for a turn around. If this doesn't happen however, i shall be forced to sell him for a small fee
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2014
BruzMoney:
Rate at which Nonsense is making FP this days! SEUN address this now

It is quite important i get articles like this for my team. We need the best nutritional advice if the philosophy must be followed

1 Like

Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
jamesw:
That means almost 90% of Nigerians go get waist problem

That is why my ancestors never cared about African players. I too will not buy any of them. It is a shame
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Expsbterror(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm... Nice post. Don't forget girls with big -> very big boobs suffer from back aches due to wearing of bra..
Just saying.
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by PrettySpicey(f): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2014
I'm so used to Flats and prefer them... gotta find my perfect heels now embarassed
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by BruzMoney(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
MrLouisVanGaal:

It is quite important i get articles like this for my team. We need the best nutritional advice if the philosophy must be followed

You can always get it if you surf the section! We are just tired of evry specific pipu's post moved to FP
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by BruzMoney(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
MrLouisVanGaal:

You can always get it if you surf the section! We are just tire of evry specific pipu's post moved to FP
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by icekidgodfrey(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2014
*Masturbation
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Sitting all day with my i-phone
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Islie: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Expsbterror:
Hmmm... Nice post. Don't forget girls with big -> very big boobs suffer from back aches due to wearing of bra..
Just saying.

yea
that's back ache and not waist pains
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Islie: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
icekidgodfrey:
*Masturbation

lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by icekidgodfrey(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Islie:

lipsrsealed

Sounds odd but yea,, research shows that the activity causes waist pain..
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by ebony2011(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Beeping a very slim babe
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Islie: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
icekidgodfrey:

Sounds odd but yea,, research shows that the activity causes waist pain..

should I believe what u just said
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Islie: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by ernecy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Elantracey:
Am so guilty of carrying big bags and sitting all day but sometimes I can't really help it .

u dey sale cement??
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by AlPicapcI(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Elantracey:

them take am swear for you?
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amadaz:
wetim dey inside the bags wey u dey carry?

laptop , books etc
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Amadaz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Elantracey:

laptop , books etc
and u carry a laptop around all the time... What for
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by LLVelly: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lord have mercy, I'm a sucka for junk foods.
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amadaz:
and u carry a laptop around all the time... What for

whenever I carry my bag I do .
Re: 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
LLVelly:
Lord have mercy, I'm a sucka for junk foods.
Eat more fruits and vegetables, you'll be fine smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.