Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> (9033 Views)

Breaking News: Buhari Finally Makes His Asset Public! (pic) / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / Samuri Jack Election Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by jamace(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2014
kestolove95:
buhari/rochas for president nd v.p
Must Igbos play second fiddle all the time in Nigeria politics? Haba.
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by legendsilver(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2014
tola9ja:
Call me bastard if APC survives a year says Doyin okugbe Okupe. APC is over a year old. Doyin you are ogidi omo ale, were pombele, barawo bansa! Asin, Akurete!
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by acenazt: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2014
tola9ja:
''Call me a bastard if APC survives
a year.'' Dr Doyin Okupe.
Today,APC is a year and some
months.
Qualify Doyin Okupe in one word.
BAAAASCARD!!"
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by acenazt: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
ispeaklight:
Never knew Buhari has this much die hard fans.. See for urselfs > http://askusfast.com/bforum_0.xhtml?blog=20&get-blog=20 .. I petty GEJ
gbese Na GMB and Atiku name dey fly.
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by Rilwayne001: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:
They're all from the university of boko haram and its good to see them parading certificates that proclaim their bokoharam credentials.

undecided undecided

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Professor Wole Soyinka
has said, "Only four sets
of people can vote and
support Goodluck Jonathan 2015: (1)
those who are
intellectually blind. (2)
those who are blinded
by ethnicity. (3) those
who are blinded by corruption and
therefore afraid of the
unknown, should power
change hands. (4) those
who are suffering from
a combination of all the above terminal
sicknesses. Are you one
of these?

OYA PDP NAIRALAND THUGS REPLY THE PROF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2014
NOBODY KNOWS THE NAME OF THESE MAN IS NAME IS DOYIN TO TI KU TIPE shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
TRUE TALK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by PassingShot(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
tola9ja:
months.

Bastard
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Haters keep hating while God keep blessing. To does that claim Buhari can't solve Nigeria's problem because he's 72. Azikwe was president at 78. Awolowo contested at 74. Nelson Mandela was 76 when he ruled.

They claim Buhari never built any refinery. Here is Buhari commissioning Warri refinery. Everybody know who built Kaduna refinery which is why his antagonist labeled him an ethnic bigot

Buhari would solve all Nigeria problem in 4 years. I repeat all. There would be electricity. There would be refinery. Farming would be immediately introduced in the north n it would be the bedrock of our economy instead of crude oil.

He would take away the right of PHCN given to PDP politician that can not even generate talk less of producing electricity. He has done it before he can do it again n he'd do it again in 2015 IJN

Vote the man of integrity that was exporting petrol and earning foreign exchange money for Nigeria

Vote for Buhari that never introduced fuel price increase / subsidy only to crown it with austerity

Vote Buhari who paid of Nigeria loans upon becoming the president instead of borrowing billions of dollars to keep Nigeria indebted

Vote for Buhari that ruled Nigeria for 18 months and there was no single communal or religious crises on any part of the country

Vote for Buhari that never introduced sharia as a dictator. It was under PDP that sharia was introduced into Nigeria.

Vote for Buhari that initiated two out of the three refineries we have in Nigeria that the clueless Jonathan/ PDP can not even maintain 1 talkles of building another refinery

Vote Buhari that never increased fuel prices with a single kobo.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by 1Dray(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2014
ispeaklight:
Never knew Buhari has this much die hard fans.. See for urselfs > http://askusfast.com/bforum_0.xhtml?blog=20&get-blog=20 .. I petty GEJ

Oh well, I think you should pity yourself instead.
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2014
SEE THE REASON WHY WE NEED CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
lol

Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2014
tola9ja:
Last week, Jonathan was making mouth abusing Obasanjo saying that he Ebele is greatest Nigerian leader ever. This week, he has been begging everyone. He has been begging the National Assembly to calm down on the impeachment and he sent five PDP governors to beg Obasanjo to tone down the criticism and support him. I thought his attack lion aka Okupe and his attack rabbit Abati said Obasanjo does not matter, that he is politically irrelevant. Jonathan, chai, I wonder where you will run to after your heavy defeat. By the way, I hear your wife is busy scattering things in various PDP state chapters, tell her to kontunu. By the way, has anyone seen the video going round of where Jonathan was busy promising and lying to everyone he would not run in 2015? That video is a disaster for him. By the way, wetin 'consign' me..it is almost N200 to one dollar.
APC is truly synonymous with lies
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:
They're all from the university of boko haram and its good to see them parading certificates that proclaim their bokoharam credentials.
silly clueless people like you should have been aborted instead of you living to consiuse nuisuance
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by jumu: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
okupe is frustrated,
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by atlwireles: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by menesheh(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Serial failure ummmh

Is there any other word or statement we going to apply next in 2015 after the whole show will be over which is inevitable

Bored out with the word "serial failure" or faller whatever

As a GEJ Fan i would have suspend my biased mindset and consider voting for any other competent leader how i wish APC heed on presenting better candidate order than this:

racist
religious extremist
biased minded
corrupt
incompetent
proxy leader (Idiabor cloned 1983-1985 regime)
blood thirsty...(2011 election and others)
delusoined

by the name "his excellency Buhari"

Offence needed here
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2014
francleanflexy:

APC is truly synonymous with lies
PDP IS synonymous to corruption
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by jerflakes(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Rochas all the way.
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by jdbrasco(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Roum:
Rachas is d man
yea I think so
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by farem: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
tola9ja:
months.

Self-Proclaimed-Bastard!
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by abokikhalifa: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:
bros you no get point .
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by kestolove95(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
jamace:
Must Igbos play second fiddle all the time in Nigeria politics? Haba.
the iboz ar not ready to rule dix country yet..dey ar a lot of hypocrat nd tooo much love for moni..dey ar easily bought
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by tola9ja: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2014
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
FINALLY W0N THE APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by AdeniyiA(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
tola9ja:
months.
a ranter!
Re: Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> by wolexy2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nt news

(1) (2) (Reply)

56 Funny Facts About A WOMAN / Most Hilarious Wedding Picture . Time To Laugh / Happy Birthday Vivie01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.