Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker (827 Views)

Laugh By Force......bin Gee / Sunday Laugh By Jonah Okpabi / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker by edris09(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls am l_joker am just a jjc in cracking jokes pls encourage and discourage me….
Re: My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker by edris09(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
let me c a word if encouragement to start this thread
Re: My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
What's this one saying
Re: My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker by edris09(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
let me start by saying all what am writing here are all jokes ooo
Re: My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker by edris09(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
CHILDISH THOUGHT OF MINE WHEN STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL
All i can say is that all this stuff am thinking is because am so lonely kai no one to talk to except my friends that we always play PES 2010 on my 2000 naira tokunbo nokia phone. so when am alone i start this my weird thoughts though some are funny...so lets start with one of my thoughts
In my area around 6-10pm we dont usually have light so after am back from school i go straight into my room, sit down for bed and start to think....this time i started thinking that am in the university of manchester cos man u is my football club..despite knowing my grades are bad i think my last result was 5 F’s and 2 C’s and 1 D so when am in uni-manchester na me be d best student for there got A in geography and physics i use to think that those are the courses they do during that time. So that time all the girls dy eye me na so me dy face my studies. Na so this girl wey rich just dy go and me too dy go i mean with my book carried in my hand so i just hit her and girl just talk say (i use to say it with british accent when daydreaming) guy are u crazy ? I will just reply with my normal 9ja voice and reply her that no o..the girl just said body guards carry him.....i just daydreamed say she ordered the bodyguards to beat and the foolish go dy roll for bed..na so i go just dy pity my self say wetin i do for this girl lol.... So no after that the girl go just love me.....na so nepa bring light and am back to my senses i realised that time don go...foolish me my brother don eat my dinner after repeated calling me with no answer thinking i was fast asleep....hunger showed me pepper till i count the number of asbestos in the ceiling......lol..
Re: My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker by edris09(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
more update coming soon
Re: My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker by edris09(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
this actually happen to a friend in OOU
On the day of physics exam this my guy tunde (who is thin nt too tall and handsome… he is a type of guy that don't talk to gals too much ). he entered a shuttle to school and right inside exam hall he remember that he was nt with is calculator.. fortunately he is able to find a person with two calculators the guy said he shud give it to him after exam.
After finishing iz physics paper he submitted and is out of the exam hall then sudden as he was going hme one beautiful gal just said
Girl: hi
tunde: whats up
girl : am fine and you
tunde : cool as always (iz voice start to break)
girl: are u done with your physics paper today
tunde : yeah
girl: okay (the girl dy start to scratch body)
tunde : ok bye (he start to walk)
girl: sweetheart do u have calculator
tunde: looked shocked at the word sweetheart ( thinking na calculator u won collect na so u add sweetheart ) Bad market no calculator!!

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Fish Does A Dog Catch? / [TOPIC MOVED] / Bovi's Anti Or Pro Jonathan Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.