Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Get Back Into Windows 7 Without Deleting Anything On My Laptop? - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / How To Get Back Into Windows 7 Without Deleting Anything On My Laptop? (493 Views)

Dell Latitude E6400 – 2.27ghz– 160gb Hdd/2gb -14.1'' – Windows 7 For ₦40,000 Ngn / HP Compaq NX6110 Windows 7 Laptop In Excellent Condition (fairly Used) / Windows 7 Tablet PC 10.1'' Capacitive Screen Sim Slot Internal 3G/WCDMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Back Into Windows 7 Without Deleting Anything On My Laptop? by tonyallen: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Question: I forgot the password on my Windows 7 laptop. I want to know how to get back into it, and I only have 1 account on it, that's the one I forgot. I don't want to delete anything off of it, so if anyone out there can help me?

Best Answer: Hack Windows 7 password by using Windows Password Buster

For the case listed above, the best choice is to use Windows Password Buster to reset the forgotten Windows 7 password undoubtedly. Windows Password Buster can help you reset forgotten Windows local administrator, domain administrator and other user account passwords on all popular Windows OS. No need to reinstall Windows. No data loss or damage. No need to resort to others. 100% windows 7 password recovery rate guaranteed.

Since Windows Password Buster is available in 3 editions, please compare the editions and select one that suits you and your case best. For Window 7 users, it is often advised to use Windows Password Buster Professional. By using this program, you can instantly bypass Windows 7 password by burning a bootable password reset USB drive or CD/DVD in seconds.

To get started, please take the following steps:

Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Buster in a PC that you can run as administrator.
Step 2. Burn a bootable password reset USB disk or CD/DVD in seconds.
Step 3. Insert the burned disk into the computer that you want to reset password of.
Step 4. Boot the computer from the bootable CD/DVD or USB disk.
Step 5. Reset forgotten Windows 7 password in a few clicks.

After that, your forgotten Windows 7 password is removed and now you can log into your computer without password. All your computer data is kept well there. If you don't want to regain access to computer by deleting its password, you can have try of Windows Password Buster Enterprise.

Windows Password Buster Enterprise can help you regain access to your locked computer in 3 ways:

1. Remove the forgotten Windows 7 password.
2. Change the forgotten Windows 7 password to a new one.
3. Create a new admin account to get into your Windows 7 gain.

Besides, Windows Password Buster Enterprise can also help you reset forgotten domain admin and user passwords on Windows server 2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000, which run as domain controllers.
Re: How To Get Back Into Windows 7 Without Deleting Anything On My Laptop? by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Gud work
Re: How To Get Back Into Windows 7 Without Deleting Anything On My Laptop? by Joseph91: 4:46am On Dec 08, 2014
You can also refer to this video guide to reset forgotten Windows 7 password easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ElhH80rLXw

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Intercom, PABX And Voip 300m Outdoors And 50m Indoors / Samsung Q1 Mobile PC.... 18k Sold / Dear Moderator (emergency!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.