Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Advertise Your Blogs, Social Networking Websites And Advertising Platforms FREE! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advertise Your Blogs, Social Networking Websites And Advertising Platforms FREE! (433 Views)

7 Ways To Encourage Comments On Your Blogs By Mediapace / Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website / This Is Modern Internet Service And Advertising Package With Forum Submission An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Blogs, Social Networking Websites And Advertising Platforms FREE! by OOHCOMNG: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Looking for where to advertise your blogs, social networking sites and out-of-home advertising media?

List it on http://www.ooh.com.ng/

It's free.

We know how difficult it could be as an advertiser to search for an advertising platform, blog or high traffic social networking account in multiple locations to advertise a product to a targeted audience. The search could be a rigorous one, looking at tons of agencies websites, looking for who has the right platform, in your preferred location and at the right cost.

[url]ooh.com.ng[/url] is designed to simplify this process by creating a marketplace where agencies and advertisers could meet.

[url]Ooh.com.ng[/url] is Nigeria's first classified listing for media asset owners to list their assets for free. The efficient and simple to use platform, makes it possible to search different categories of advertising platforms, targeted audiences and across Nigeria.
Re: Advertise Your Blogs, Social Networking Websites And Advertising Platforms FREE! by CORELDRAW(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Advertise Your Blogs, Social Networking Websites And Advertising Platforms FREE! by osile2012: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2014
[size=15pt]I Hate signup forms, Please copy the link on my signature and add for me. Thanks in advance grin grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website For Just 20k / I Need A Good SEO Writer For A Product. / I Lost My Yahoo Mail For 2 Years Now,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.