Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Had A Crush On Tiwa Before She Got Married-shaydee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Crush On Tiwa Before She Got Married-shaydee (574 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Crush On Tiwa Before She Got Married-shaydee by cutieberie1(f): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2014
.EME's shaydee had a long running crush on mavins first lady tiwa savage.
the 'won gbo mi' crooner revealed in an interview his female crush when asked which of the female artistes he had a crush on but wasnt able to speak about it,d singer said
'maybe a year ago when tiwa was single i was crushing on her, i like her and i like her music but now she is married..its so unfair.but that was then though.
she is now married to her former manager tee billz balogun..

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Says She Hasn't Granted Vanguard Any Interview In Years / Oyaa Nigeria Artist Olamide Badoo Doing Some Crazy Freestyle With His Friends / Wizkid: “i’m Not Planning To Get Married Soon”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.