Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nairalanders,pls Am In Needs Of Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders,pls Am In Needs Of Your Help (734 Views)

Civilisation Has Placed Out The Needs Of African Countries / Nairalanders Pls Help!!! Urgent Answer Needed Asap. / Meeting The Information Needs Of Adult Users Of Public Libraries In South-east Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,pls Am In Needs Of Your Help by kinxlink(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2014
I want to fill my jamb form next week, but am confused on the university to take as my first choice, i've always admired these two schools. "FUTA and OAU". i wanted to go for mechanical engineering in FUTA and electrical/electronics in OAU, i'm from Akure, and I wanna know wich one does merit admission. thanks!!
Re: Nairalanders,pls Am In Needs Of Your Help by viczing(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
kinxlink:
I want to fill my jamb form next week, but am confused on the university to take as my first choice, i've always admired these two schools. "FUTA and OAU". i wanted to go for mechanical engineering in FUTA and electrical/electronics in OAU, i'm from Akure, and I wanna know wich one does merit admission. thanks!!

Go to your state school

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,pls Am In Needs Of Your Help by kinxlink(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
viczing:

Go to your state school
Thanks Bro.
Can any person throw more light to the fields.
Re: Nairalanders,pls Am In Needs Of Your Help by viczing(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
kinxlink:
Thanks Bro.
Can any person throw more light to the fields.

You got more chance there than other states unless you sure you can score high in post jamb then goodluck
Re: Nairalanders,pls Am In Needs Of Your Help by kinxlink(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nairalanders pls help me nw

(1) (Reply)

Another Leap In Biology!! / Ican November 2014 Results????? / Msc. Electrical & Electronics (power System) in University Of Ibadan, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.